Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Up 2. . . Could be worse I guess but it's so disappointing to see 5 pounds above goal again

Few weeks to go to Halloween and then 2 more to my birthday. I need to be back at goal by then!

1 lb off for me :) My weight loss is so so slow :( I can totally see why people get fed up and quit diets; but luckily my mind set is completely on reaching my target no matter how long it takes :) The whole it's not a diet it's a life style change is true and I think my attitudes towards food has vastly improved, nutritional info is checked instantly on everything before I buy (or avoid) lol :P

Best of luck and well done everyone else :)

Onwards and downwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭barneylou

Hi all,

Well after my STS last week I had 3 off last nite I'm delighted which means I have 9 1/2 of in the month and 8 left till goal I'm feeling very determined I want to be 10 stone for Christmas and I'm giving myself time with things on etc to try and meet that goal and like you said Luminious it is a life style change not a diet. My husband asked me last night are you ever hungry and the truth is no I'm not so for that reason I don't see it as dieting I see it has changing my habits..

I use the ww app on my phone and if you had a really good week say two weeks ago I would try and copy my food intake day for day with it I did that on week 2 and it was great.

Keesa your only 5 away from goal that's noting now that you went back to a meeting it should give you the go you need to keep going and I bet you will surprise your self next week.. Sorry about the break up etc never easy but feck him imagine yourself meeting him at your goal weight looking hot that's incentive to keep going...

Well I better get back to work good luck everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Hey everyone, I'm down a half pound today, once its going the right way I'm happy. Well done on all the great losses!

Onwards and Downwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Well got to class eventually last night. Up 4.5lbs since my last weigh in which I'll take. Mini goal #1: lose 6lbs to get to my lightest since I properly rejoined. Mini goal #2: lose 12lbs to be 11st by Christmas :) Good luck this week :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭AmyPL

Down 0.4lbs this week. Still a loss, but not a good sign when I've been averaging 1.2lbs the last few weeks! In fairness work is tough at the moment, been eating out every night (even when I pick a healthier option... restaurant portion sizes are my downfall) and have definitely been nibbling/snacking a bit too much. I'll keep a closer eye next week. It's Thanksgiving this weekend and everyone's talking about food :) so it might be a challenge.

On the plus side, it was just enough to mean I now have less than a stone to go to my goal! Only 13.8lbs to go :D AND I'm now officially out of the overweight BMI and back in the 'average' bracket. Yay!

Eugh I love having the tools to get the body I want and to be healthy. But it'd be so much better if it was easier or better yet if I just had better metabolism and it did it itself while I ate chocolate!

So far so good this week I think! Could have been better over the weekend but been to a good few spin classes & not using my activity points so hope that balances out. Don't know if the scales are moving though. Will see on Thursday! Hope everyone is having a great week :)

Well done! I've been almost good this week. I'm a little over but WI is tomorrow. My knee is still iffy after my last 10k a week or so ago. And I've not had a chance to do anything else. Just have to wait for class to see how I'm doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭barneylou

Hi All,

Well I was good Thursday, Friday, Saturday and good Sunday morning then went to the Match Drank a lot Sunday night eat god knows what when I got home because I don't really remember didn't walk on Monday but was good food wise and been good today and have weigh in tomorrow evening so I haven't a clue what to expect hopefully my one day of madness didn't ruin all the good work the rest of the week guess i'll have to wait and see. As it happened the match was a draw so its been replayed this Saturday so I guess that's Saturday next week out the window but sure we have to be able to let our hair down and go out!!! Bank holiday the following weekend going to have to plan for that..

Good luck with all the weigh ins this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I posted before abut going back to WW after having a baby. I was v slim after she was.born but was steadily putting weight on while breastfeeding, I went when she was about 7 or 8 weeks and lost 1lb in the first week and then just couldn't continue with it. I was just too hungry and all over the place adapting to having a toddler and a newborn.

So I went mad, eating family sized chocolate bars as snacks and things. I went back to WW as my clothes no longer fitted only to find out I'd put on about 16lbs since I had my baby (she's almost 5 months)! I couldn't get over the number in the scales. It's the heaviest I've ever been by a good bit. So, I have about a stone to lose to get beck to my goal weight. I had my first weigh-in last Friday and lost 4lbs so I'm pleased with that. I was afraid with the breastfeeding I wouldn't be able to lose much. Hopefully I can keep to it, I don't find myself as hungry anyway

1 lb off this week :) officially hit the 3 stone lost mark at last woohoo :)

Hope everyone is getting on well :)

1 lb off this week :) officially hit the 3 stone lost mark at last woohoo :)

Hope everyone is getting on well :)

Well done Luminious! That's amazing :)

granniecaz wrote: »
    Well done Luminious! That's amazing :)

Thanks a mil granniecaz :)

Down 1.

Onwards and downwards!

Down another pound this week, This is when I love being a loser:)

Have a great weekend everyone and good luck with all the weigh ins

I got the battered fish at lunch today. I knew it would be high, I didn't think it would be 16points high! ! : O

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

keesa wrote: »
    I got the battered fish at lunch today. I knew it would be high, I didn't think it would be 16points high! ! : O

I hate that when you think ah it's worth it, then check it and nope!

Hi Keesa, you will pull the points back again. You have to be able to have little treats every now and then, and at least you have made yourself aware of the points. Hope you enjoyed your treat.

Its only day 1 at least so I've all my weeklies. And to be fair it was delicious! And I was smart enough not to have chips with it!

• Advertisement

Well at least you enjoyed it, to me thats points well spent. I find its worse when you eat something high in points and you don't enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ah that's not so bad so! Unless I've something specific on I try and use my weeklies early - it's like having money burning a hole in my pocket :pac:

That sounds yum Keesa! Well worth the points if you enjoyed every bite :)

I was down 2lbs at weigh in last night, so on track. Going to try be that bit better this weekend. Always keep my 49 for the weekend for a bottle of wine, or so I can be a little bit more indulgent with food. Going to make a fakeaway Duck stirfry. Will be hitting the gym a good bit too over the next week, but never use my activity points. Have a great weekend all :)

granniecaz wrote: »
    That sounds yum Keesa! Well worth the points if you enjoyed every bite :)

I was down 2lbs at weigh in last night, so on track. Going to try be that bit better this weekend. Always keep my 49 for the weekend for a bottle of wine, or so I can be a little bit more indulgent with food. Going to make a fakeaway Duck stirfry. Will be hitting the gym a good bit too over the next week, but never use my activity points. Have a great weekend all :)

Well done on the 2lb loss. The duck stirfry sounds lovely. I think I'll be making a fake away this weekend as well, they always taste nicer:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm all over the place the last few days. I didn't get to go to weigh in this week because I had to bring one of my dogs to the vet and he had to have surgery. I'm doing my best but I'll probably be up next week. :(

I'm all over the place the last few days. I didn't get to go to weigh in this week because I had to bring one of my dogs to the vet and he had to have surgery. I'm doing my best but I'll probably be up next week. :(

Hi Purple, Its terrible when you don't get to your weigh in, with me I tend to go off track and eat more. But your doing your best so if you just keep trying you will most likely be down next week. I hope your dog is ok.

Zanablue wrote:
    Hi Purple, Its terrible when you don't get to your weigh in, with me I tend to go off track and eat more. But your doing your best so if you just keep trying you will most likely be down next week. I hope your dog is ok.
    Hey Zanablue, thanks for your reply.

I tend to be the same. I know I am a little bit off track but I'm turning it into a positive by saying that I actually could be doing a lot worse. I had Zumba last night and I've started today well, 3 Weetabix with skimmed milk.

Doggy is doing OK. He had two lumps removed so he's being kept inside and he isn't very happy about it. :o

Hope you're doing well yourself :)

Hey Zanablue, thanks for your reply.

I tend to be the same. I know I am a little bit off track but I'm turning it into a positive by saying that I actually could be doing a lot worse. I had Zumba last night and I've started today well, 3 Weetabix with skimmed milk.

Doggy is doing OK. He had two lumps removed so he's being kept inside and he isn't very happy about it. :o

Hope you're doing well yourself :)

I am busy trying to study and help my little fella study and all I want to do is eat. I think that things come up in life all the time that hamper us, but if you just keep trying you will get to your goal in the end. At the moment I'm trying to motivate myself to go for a jog.

Poor fella I hope he gets well enough for a walk soon. I should have said my dog is trying to motivate me to go for a jog and he will win in the end:D

Zanablue wrote:
    I am busy trying to study and help my little fella study and all I want to do is eat. I think that things come up in life all the time that hamper us, but if you just keep trying you will get to your goal in the end. At the moment I'm trying to motivate myself to go for a jog.
    Best of luck with the study. People tend to associate study with food at times. I do it myself. Study while I was in college meant hitting the books with junk food.
    Zanablue wrote:
    Poor fella I hope he gets well enough for a walk soon. I should have said my dog is trying to motivate me to go for a jog and he will win in the end
    Hopefully. He's very good I have to say. We had a bad day on Wednesday, I think one of the drugs didn't quite agree with him. Lol awh bless your dog, that's cute. :)

• Advertisement

Purple Pawprints, glad to hear your doggy is ok :)

Advertisement