Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Nooooooooo I don't like change. I hope they aren't changing it here..

Just got weighed and I'm up 3lbs. I knew I'd be up but I'm still disappointed. I've undone my 2.5lb loss from the last two weeks. I may as well be flushing my money down the toilet. I've paid 10 euro a week for the past year and lost nothing. I know it's my own fault but I'm still frustrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

My leader doesn't know yet, they are going for training next week, and the following week the changes are being rolled out. They were having a big sale on recipe books this week so I'm going to presume points are going to change in some way.

Hi Ivy, Thanks a mill for telling us about the change, I was going to buy a cookbook and weighing scales but I think I will hold off because I got stung before.

Just got weighed and I'm up 3lbs. I knew I'd be up but I'm still disappointed. I've undone my 2.5lb loss from the last two weeks. I may as well be flushing my money down the toilet. I've paid 10 euro a week for the past year and lost nothing. I know it's my own fault but I'm still frustrated.

Don't lose heart Purple, You had a few things on this week, hope you enjoyed the wedding. You will get back into the swing of things:)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

I hear you sister, I've lost 4.5 lbs since I started but last week .5lb up and this evening 1.5lb!im really gutted as though I knew I wasnt being great didn't feel like I was that bad. Feel like a lump and it's so disheartening!
    Going to try keep going though, one day at a time and you should try too :o

Robyn_14 wrote: »
    I hear you sister, I've lost 4.5 lbs since I started but last week .5lb up and this evening 1.5lb!im really gutted as though I knew I wasnt being great didn't feel like I was that bad. Feel like a lump and it's so disheartening!
    Going to try keep going though, one day at a time and you should try too :o

Keep going with it, we will all get there eventually and once we are trying we are winning:)

I have to go to my weigh in today so heres hoping:)

• Advertisement

Feeling a lot better today. I got a load of weight loss motivation quotes online last night and I made myself a poster with my progress on it. 44lbs is nothing to be sneezed at. I have 19 left to lose. I think I have to be a bit more patient with myself.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Feeling a lot better today. I got a load of weight loss motivation quotes online last night and I made myself a poster with my progress on it. 44lbs is nothing to be sneezed at. I have 19 left to lose. I think I have to be a bit more patient with myself.

:)
    There's a lady in my meeting, she has lost 31 kgs since she started, has about 10 kgs left to go. She's an inspiration to all of us. It can be done!

Hey all, I just got back from my weigh in and I am 1.5lb down, I am delighted with that because its my time of the month.

Hope everyone has a good week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Down 1 pound this week. Happy with that. My leader didn't mention anything about pointa changing. Hopefully not much will be changed.

Maybe it's just in France so! :)

• Advertisement

Let us know what the changes are just in case they're testing them there first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Zanablue wrote: »
    Hey all, I just got back from my weigh in and I am 1.5lb down, I am delighted with that because its my time of the month.

Hope everyone has a good week:)

Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Scanno

Hi
    I just wanted to check if you have to point fruit juice on the propoints plan if it is pressed / squeezed, not from concentrate?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

You do! I have 1 pp per 100 ml in mind, but I can't swear to it!

Hey all, I was at a wedding at the weekend and I had more food and drink then I usually do but I didn't go mad and on my scales I am up 3lb:o and that was after pulling it back a bit. It pisses me off to think how hard it is to lose one pound in a week but you can put up so much in one or two days. Anyway I have been doing this for so long and am so near goal that I am not going to give in. Will report back after my meeting tomorrow.

Onwards and Downwards!

I lost 300g this week, I think it's more that I wore lighter clothes for the weigh in this week. Week 2 of stabilisation down, 4 to go! Nearly there!

Up 3lbs last week, down 1.5lbs this week. :D

Hey all, I went to my weigh in and I was only up 2lb so I think I can get rid of that and hopefully more this week.. Congrats on all the weight losses and good luck everyone. Now the hard work begins as I want to be wearing a nice dress for Christmas. Onwards and Downwards:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Zanablue wrote: »
    Hey all, I went to my weigh in and I was only up 2lb so I think I can get rid of that and hopefully more this week.. Congrats on all the weight losses and good luck everyone. Now the hard work begins as I want to be wearing a nice dress for Christmas. Onwards and Downwards:)

You will get rid of that, definitely.

I had put up 2.5lbs when I went for official W.I. after missing meetings for about 2 months.
    Dropped 1.5 the first week back, and the other 1 on the second week (this week), happy with that!
    Best of luck everyone for the week ahead.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    You will get rid of that, definitely.

I had put up 2.5lbs when I went for official W.I. after missing meetings for about 2 months.
    Dropped 1.5 the first week back, and the other 1 on the second week (this week), happy with that!
    Best of luck everyone for the week ahead.

Thanks for the support and well done you seem to be flying along.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

I joined weight watchers on Tuesday and am enjoying it so far. It's a lot easier to follow than slimming world - maybe just because I've had success with it before, I have a bit more confidence in it.

I try to eat my dinner at lunch time as it's easier for me but find myself starving come 5 pm. I'm trying not to cook/buy with my stomach, I'm trying to make nutritious choices if you get me. Last two days I've made omelettes when I've got home but would anyone have any other quick recipes that are filling but not too heavy? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Well I missed weigh in last week. I was so stressed out and busy with college assignments and work I had an awful week but also was stuck for time so couldn't go.

I weighed in at home and I was up 2lb. I went today and I was down 1lb. Delighted with that as I've gotten rid of the gain and had a loss!! Delighted!!

Up 300g this week. It's grand though, it's stabilisation! (down 500 in the first 2 weeks). Three weeks to go!

Ok the leader introduced the new additions to the programme for 2015 in France (don't know if it'll apply in Ireland), I wouldn't worry about it, it's not changing points or anything, it's just have days where you can eat the thing you want, or something. To be honest, I don't completely get it.

Down 2.5lbs. Delighted :D

Have to miss WI tomorrow. Raging even though it's TOTM and I'm usually up. Don't like missing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Weighed a day early yesterday instead of today, stayed the same. Not sure if the day change would've effected that. Either way I'm finding it very hard to lose anything the last few weeks, I'm having trouble with working out activity points as I sit all day and any activity points registered on my fitbit is just me walking a to b. Never sure if I should count them as I wouldn't class it as exercise, can anyone help here?

Down another 2.5 lbs today, I'm delighted as I thought I'd be up! Really liking this new weight watchers

Down 100g, four weeks of stabilisation down two to go! Neeeearrrrly a gold member!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

Hi everyone :D

Down 4lbs last week. That's 8 lbs in 4 weeks and my 5%. I'm happy with that (the first 3 weeks I didn't really follow it properly, attempted to cut back a bit but was always over my weeklies by weigh in day). Was a member a while back but was super busy and the meeting times didn't suit. I need someone else checking my weight for me to put in any effort! Work has eased off now so I have time to go again (I rarely stay for the actual meeting though, the leader is a bit meh)

I'm hoping for at least another 2 off this week but I'm not sure it'll happen. Work night out tomorrow (sticking with bacardi and diet coke I think!) but I've already used all my weeklies on meals out. Christmas is a difficult time not to eat ALL the things! Weigh in on Tuesday. Fingers and toes crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

SillyBeans wrote: »
    Hi everyone :D Christmas is a difficult time not to eat ALL the things! Weigh in on Tuesday. Fingers and toes crossed!

Thinking of joining myself in the new year. Was not going to pay to go to weigh ins when i know in my heart and soul that loosing weight is not gonna happen I have been lurking here for a few months at this stage and I know everyone gives loads of support. Will post updates when I start.

Advertisement