Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Catholic house decoration' game

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

pasoprince wrote: »
    Ok so it's not necessarily a household relic but still pretty impressive. My nana bought me a pen in Lourdes (obviously) and if you hold it upside-down and then turn it the right way up, Our Lady descends into the grotto...that has to be worth some points?
    And, miraculously, the pen still works even though its about 15 years old. Freaky.
    I had one of those, but it had a Miraculous Stena Ferry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

kylith wrote: »
    Ok so it's not necessarily a household relic but still pretty impressive. My nana bought me a pen in Lourdes (obviously) and if you hold it upside-down and then turn it the right way up, Our Lady descends into the grotto...that has to be worth some points?
    And, miraculously, the pen still works even though its about 15 years old. Freaky.

I had one of those, but it had a Miraculous Stena Ferry.
    I had something similar. Instead of a ship it was a miraculous (Disappearing) Bikini Girl clicky pen

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

That's tasteful.

I, luckily, am a zero. That shoite creeps me out. Especially the one where zombie Jesus is tearing open his ribcage to show the gory carnage of his magical undead heart.

That's what is happening in that picture, right?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

From here:

http://www.makingthingslookbetter.com/projects/project-1/

221239.jpg

Not sure he sells the statue, but the poster's available from his online shop.

Advertisement