Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clipboard going door to door with intent to break and enter

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I rang the guards not so long ago when i saw someone acting suspicious in Ardkeen village, I gave a full description and why i thought he was upto no good, following a spate of burlaries in the area during the day, they never called me back, she told me she took my number and forwarded it to the team investigating the break ins in that area, never called me back

Doesn't necessarily mean they didn't do anything. The description you gave could have matched someone they already knew about. They could have gone straight to the area, and saw yer man nearby, and either arrested him or spoke to him and realised he was up to nothing.

Gardai don't have the time to ring everyone back. You'll be lucky to get a call back with an update if you're the victim of a crime, let alone anything else (although, with the new Service Desk they have, that's been sorted).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

They could have gone straight to the area, and saw yer man nearby, and either arrested him or spoke to him).

HA ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaah h ah aha haahahaha a

could have gone straight out.

They couldnt have anyway cos i didnt call them straight away,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Doesn't necessarily mean they didn't do anything. The description you gave could have matched someone they already knew about. They could have gone straight to the area, and saw yer man nearby, and either arrested him or spoke to him and realised he was up to nothing.

Gardai don't have the time to ring everyone back. You'll be lucky to get a call back with an update if you're the victim of a crime, let alone anything else (although, with the new Service Desk they have, that's been sorted).

New service Desk?

Advertisement