Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens clothes

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Anyone know where to get jeans for the vertically challenged in Dublin?

Shortest I can find are 29'' but they're still too long for me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

EdenHazard wrote: »
    What's the Jack Wills store like, hoping to pick up a red hoodie

Don't get the one with the big Union Jack on the back that I've seen people going around with. Ironic Irish lads walking around Dublin city with a UJ on their back.

You'll get more of a selection from their online store, all of the favourable colours seem to be sold out in the store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Don't get the one with the big Union Jack on the back that I've seen people going around with. Ironic Irish lads walking around Dublin city with a UJ on their back.

You'll get more of a selection from their online store, all of the favourable colours seem to be sold out in the store.

Very limited online but thanks. I don't see what's the big deal with the UJ flag, they are all the rage in France, but it is a bit naff imo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Mostly Brown Thomas and TK Maxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Bobby42 wrote: »

I have this problem as well and have to make do with the 29s and roll them up i sadly am 5 10 but have short legs makes it impossible to find clothes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Bobby42 wrote: »

Go to a tailors and get the shortened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Guyanachronism

I like the autumn/winter gear in Zara. Particularly their winter jackets, they have a few biker/punk inspired jackets. I also gave a quick look at "Genius" near Powerscourt centre, Dublin 2 not cheap, but they would be a classier and better quality alternative to jack & jones, also not all the jumpers are plastered with massive logos.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I like the autumn/winter gear in Zara. Particularly their winter jackets, they have a few biker/punk inspired jackets. I also gave a quick look at "Genius" near Powerscourt centre, Dublin 2 not cheap, but they would be a classier and better quality alternative to jack & jones, also not all the jumpers are plastered with massive logos.

Agreed on Zara, was in there this weekend and thought they had some nice items, this in particular caught my eye when on their website

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

D'Agger wrote: »
    Agreed on Zara, was in there this weekend and thought they had some nice items, this in particular caught my eye when on their website

Oh that's nice ,pity about the price though :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

D'Agger wrote: »

Doesn't look remotely leather looking (faux or otherwise). Still a good looking coat though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Owldshtok

If you're visiting the continent look out for this chain http://www.celio.com
    Shops in around 10 different counties but none in UK/IRL..Got some great clothes there before.mid price range
    Here it seems we are mostly going to have brands from US/UK

I always look forward to the great and ever changing selection of combat trousers in Pennys

oh and in certain places the UJ looks different and therefore cool :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

The problem with Zara is their weird sizes. I've had some of their jackets, from size M to XL.... :confused: How come...?

Jeans or trousers are the same. Way too skinny on the shins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Not that bad if it's a coat that will last a long time, you'd need to try it on though to tell I'd imagine
    ongarboy wrote: »
    Doesn't look remotely leather looking (faux or otherwise). Still a good looking coat though!

I know - suprised to see it in the name tbqh....leather lining perhaps :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Personally I think the price of an overcoat should come in and around that price and upwards. Anything less and you're probably scrimping on quality.

The thing about Zara I found was the poor quality. I took a look at the coat mentioned (and others) and they seemed very synthetic to feel and were badly constructed in my opinion.

Debenhams do some decent overcoat and covert coats - can be pricey but they regularly discount items.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Guys,

Just wondering what jackets/scarves/hats are you planing on buying this year?.
    Im looking for a few new clothes at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

I tend to do twice-a-year clothes shopping, winter and summer.... I'm fashion unconscious.

Might pick up something nice if I see it, though.

Advertisement