Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO offers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭scoob70

Will all the offers be on the CAO website at 6am or will offers be posted on the site through the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

They should be all posted together.... everything I saw on previous year's posts seems to say so anyway.

Good luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean1976

Lmao we are like kids waiting for Santa, goodluck everyone. I know what I'm getting just waiting to make it all official.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bluegrass

Alarm set for 6 bells. If the site is after crashin' I'll FLIP !! :p

*and if I get the desired results, early house time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

anybody gona do an all nighter? :3

6 hours 45mins remain.............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Harblarblar

i cant wait!!anyone else geting there deferral tomorrow or is it all mature students?!

im waiting on mature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I got a letter from the CAO, where you had to open it in a funny way and it was pink.:eek: what letter is this about?

I got a letter from the CAO, where you had to open it in a funny way and it was pink.:eek: what letter is this about?

if it was one where you had to tear off the sides and had your course choices in correct order in it and you git the letter before july, it was proabably just confirmation that you choices were the correct before the july 1st deadline.
    when did you get the letter?

if it was one where you had to tear off the sides and had your course choices in correct order in it and you git the letter before july, it was proabably just confirmation that you choices were the correct before the july 1st deadline.
    when did you get the letter?

Yup thats the one.
    Got it Today.

• Advertisement

go on then :) count me in Badger :D:D :P

I'm home from work about half 2 or 3 so no difference really prob be up til around then anyway

Yup thats the one.
    Got it Today.

strange that you only got it today considering that it too late to change the course selction and the offers are out tomorrow

6hours and 15 mins remain....

Bluegrass wrote: »
    go on then :) count me in Badger :D:D :P

I'm home from work about half 2 or 3 so no difference really prob be up til around then anyway

Im very tempted to stay up, but also a big fan of sleep :D if i get too excited and cant sleep ill be on here ;)

strange that you only got it today considering that it too late to change the course selction and the offers are out tomorrow

6hours and 15 mins remain....

Ah well. Now what is every one counting down to now?

Cao offers posted on the website at 6am this morning :)

Cao offers posted on the website at 6am this morning :)

I dont belong in college..:o I dont know what you mean by that. Offers? :confused:

I dont belong in college..:o I dont know what you mean by that. Offers? :confused:

meaning if you applied to the cao for a course, you will find out today now its officially thursday via the cao website at 6am (they will show offers on you application all you do is log in) or from the postman via letter :)

Tl:dr offers meaning if you got accepted into one of your chosen courses

meaning if you applied to the cao for a course, you will find out today now its officially thursday via the cao website at 6am (they will show offers on you application all you do i sign in) or from the postman via letter :)

Tl:dr offers meaning if you got accepted into one of your chosen courses

Ah right cheers. I want to get into a computer science course, in LYIT,

How long now?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

Mature student first round offers in 5 hours 27 minutes on cao website:D

UCC told me I provisionally got my first choice but im still as nervous as a blind lesbian in a fish shop, oh the suspense

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lostbooks

Offers are up on the CAO website, I got my second choice! Absolutley delighted.

• Advertisement

Looks like I'll be applying for an Access course for September, there was no offers made :( Oh well..

Well done to those that got accepted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭dor83

Well done lostbooks, got my only choice, so relieved that I git it now. Hope everybody else got what they hoped for too, good luck.

Sorry to hear that Bluegrass, maybe next round.

and its confirmed first choice it is

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Azures

First Choice for me! Relief- all the hassle of application was worth it!
    Hope you're all happy with your offers!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Azures

Looks like I'll be applying for an Access course for September, there was no offers made :( Oh well..

Sorry to hear that Bluegrass - don't give up on your dreams!

Hey don't be so disheartened there are loads of offers to come I had 10 choices like the majority I'm assuming, for every acceptance that's 9 with less competition, you do unfortunately have to suffer the anxiety of waiting and hoping.

Chin up old boy/girl

Thanks for the kind words all, Access course in October it is, here's to preparing myself more and trying again next year :)

Well done to those getting the choices you wanted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

Got my first choice as well so roll on September

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

Hey hold out for the next round you may still get an offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭eug87

Received my first choice this morning DC121 Computer Applications,absolutely delighted and accepted straight away.Hope everyone are successful all the best.

Advertisement