Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread II

Options
1320321322323324326»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

I can still remember Leinster losing to the Border Reivers

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

I was at the sports ground for that defeat to Connacht. Cracking night on the tear including an epic encounter with Gerry Thornley but we got nine kinds of lard beaten out of us on the pitch.

Met the president of the irfu that night who said we had him to thank for letting us sign Brad Thorn.

This after me gently ribbing him that he had us to thank for Connacht being in the HEC.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭lologram

Podge_irl wrote: »

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Was either the week before or the week after beating Toulouse in Toulouse.

Edit - nope, I'm wrong, week after Leinster won 35-34.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

We've all got a reason to stay in tomorrow night. Joe will be on the Late Late Show according to OLSC on facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Was a good team too

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/team/results/match_centre_leinster.php?section=lineups&fixid=9458#.UXBraK4c2-s

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Tox56 wrote: »

Oh god, Harry Vermaas and Owen Finnegan. They weren't great signings. Very strong team though but that game was just indicative of Leinster's fragile mentality.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

We've all got a reason to stay in tomorrow night. Joe will be on the Late Late Show according to OLSC on facebook

The best and only reason to be watching the Late Late. I actually couldn't tell you the last time I saw it. Even with Joe on I'd still be nervous about that encounter....

Mod Edit: as we are reaching 10,000 post we might as well start a new thread before the game this weekend. new thread here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement