Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line of Duty (BBC) **Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

BBC One showed the first series for the first time last August. It had previously only aired on BBC Two.

BBC One will be showing the second series for the first time starting on Saturday 6th February at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,415 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just announced they are adding 1 more episode to season 6 bring it up to a 7 episode season and it's coming soon.

https://twitter.com/bbcpress/status/1356573139640217601?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭CoBo55

maudgonner wrote: »
    You're right, of course. Which means I have no excuse to have the Nolans stuck in my head :eek:

My apologies, I started watching it again and indeed the Nolan's are in it as well. I'd forgotten how good it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Season 5 was quite poor IMO . Hope it returns to form

• Registered Users Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Season 5 was quite poor IMO . Hope it returns to form

Houl your whistht

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭sporina

Fitz* wrote: »
    Houl your whistht

ha ha where are you from? rarely hear that said lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,395 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

sporina wrote: »
    ha ha where are you from? rarely hear that said lol

Hastings says it in the clip above!

Fitz* wrote: »
    Hastings says it in the clip above!

awe ok lol

my Mum is from near the North - she says it a lot.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭tadgho

Anywhere I can watch Seasons 1-4 at present? Only Season 5 on Netflix at the minute...

tadgho wrote: »
    Anywhere I can watch Seasons 1-4 at present? Only Season 5 on Netflix at the minute...

iPlayer through a VPN?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭gilly1910

Bosch is not great, bearable if you're badly stuck, and that's about the best thing I can say about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Have they said if this will be the last season or not?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Have they said if this will be the last season or not?

BBC renewed it for at least 2 more seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

21st March for season 6 if IMDb is to be believed...

Screenshot-2021-02-27-at-10-38-24.png

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It's on Facebook too (from the LOD account).

• Registered Users Posts: 85,507 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Series 6 of #LineOfDuty CONFIRMED to start Sunday 21st March at 9pm on
    @BBCOne

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭trashcan

Can’t help the sneaking feeling that it’s past it’s best, but I’ll still be tuning in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

No doubt we'll have the usual dose of interview machine beeps, along with 'Mother of God' and other Hastingsisms.

https://twitter.com/martin_compston/status/1365716805411631106

woo hoo can't wait..

i wonder if it will be simpler in terms of production etc due to covid.. like - what ever about the cast.. i'd imagine they prob had to keep crew numbers down, I dunno though - just a thought - what ye think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

I rewatched all seasons last year around June, making it the fourth time in total for Season 1-4 and the second time for Season 5. It has an amazing re-watch value

Season 3 in particular is a fav and
    "Urgent exit required"
    and all that follows is still very strong TV even on rewatches

With that said, with this great recent news, I might rewatch Season 5 yet again this week as a refresher before the new Season lands

Season 5 wasn't perfect but I thought additions like Stephen Graham and his character's right hand woman Lisa McQueen (Rochenda Sandall) were great
    Speaking of which I think Lisa McQueen is definitely working for Ted. But it will emerge that they were working together on a secret Black Ops/off the books type project and aren't necessarily dirty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Really frustrating that seasons 1-4 aren’t on Netflix anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

den87 wrote: »
    Really frustrating that seasons 1-4 aren’t on Netflix anymore.

Ah crap, I didn't realise that and was planning on watching them all again before the new series :(

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Same here. Was going to take the plunge and buy it on the Sky Store, it now says I can’t do that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Just started watching S02 there again. I'd forgotten just how well written, made and acted the whole show is. My recollection of the season is patchy and even though I know the outcome it's still totally engrossing stuff.

Just started watching S02 there again. I'd forgotten just how well written, made and acted the whole show is. My recollection of the season is patchy and even though I know the outcome it's still totally engrossing stuff.

thats interesting - i'd never think of rewatching such a series... I rewatch comedies from time to time - but not often.. might give LOD another go some dry spell lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Can someone please tell me if this will be accessible from Sky Ireland? I don’t seem to have bbc1 but I have bbc1 Northern Ireland. I started a thread but then I found this forum.

poisonated wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me if this will be accessible from Sky Ireland? I don’t seem to have bbc1 but I have bbc1 Northern Ireland. I started a thread but then I found this forum.

Yes it will. If you're on the Sky+ box BBC1 HD is on 976. I have it on my favourites for the odd time loving ulster or other drivel is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

CoBo55 wrote: »
    Yes it will. If you're on the Sky+ box BBC1 HD is on 976. I have it on my favourites for the odd time loving ulster or other drivel is on.

Thanks. I have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Cal04

Think ill have to record it, couldn't deal with only one episode a time!

• Advertisement

Cal04 wrote: »
    Think ill have to record it, couldn't deal with only one episode a time!

i'm the same - i don't binge watch but nice to know I can watch another ep if I want to..

Advertisement