Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub Tactics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

its not rape............ i like to call it surprise sex

Banned

Second stupid rape joke.

Advocating sexual violence isn't funny and will result in bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I just go up the a lad and go.

"I want you on me"

Tends to do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

I grab them by the crotch and scowl at them.... not really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

Just wondering what are girls motives in a nightclub when they pinch your bum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

They want some of that;)

• Advertisement

They want some of that;)

I seeeeee ....-.-

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Banned

Second stupid rape joke.

Advocating sexual violence isn't funny and will result in bans.

Best to remove the pathetic comments too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If you have enough time to reflect on it you've wasted your opportunity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

is it ok if I'm strangle aroused and slightly terrified :confused:

If you have enough time to reflect on it you've wasted your opportunity

Ha I know too well! I regularly get too **** faced on nights out. Then thinking back over it the next day trying to understand where I've gone wrong!

Girls need to be as straight forward as possible with me on a night out as I'm pretty naive and unperceptive at the soberest of times :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Snowie wrote: »

is it ok if I'm strangle aroused and slightly terrified :confused:
    that's perfect.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Nightclub tactic - talking to fellas in a laid-back manner.

This is how I met my BF, as we both adopted this tack. Ya know, giving people a chance and just being relaxed about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Flail around on the dance floor in a lather of sweat. That tended to be my tactic. It never really did much on the pulling front but it was great for weight loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Sea Filly wrote: »
    Nightclub tactic - talking to fellas in a laid-back manner.

This is how I met my BF, as we both adopted this tack. Ya know, giving people a chance and just being relaxed about it.

Ooh, how very European of you.

Pfft, be a real Irish person: shout incomprehensibly at people, see if they react positively or negatively, then adjust your tone appropriately before shouting at them again and hopefully fall inside their mouth at a later stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

How i pull in a nightclub?

I show up....

:rolleyes: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

This thread needs a twin "Tactics for avoiding creeps in nightclubs".

Although that being said, just identifying the tactics used in this thread and avoiding anyone who adopts them would be a pretty good tactic for avoiding creeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Feeling absolutely amazing on the night in question definitely helps.

A lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sancho panza

Piste wrote: »

Although that being said, just identifying the tactics used in this thread and avoiding anyone who adopts them would be a pretty good tactic for avoiding creeps.

I'd say your great craic on a night out..

I'm the absolute bants with my friends. Not so much with drunk guys who stumble over, grab by ass and slur at me that they want to have sex with me. Or guys who start talking to me with the express intent of sleeping with me that night. Funny that.

I'm the absolute bants with my friends. Not so much with drunk guys who stumble over, grab by ass and slur at me that they want to have sex with me. Or guys who start talking to me with the express intent of sleeping with me that night. Funny that.

You seem to be very modest.

• Advertisement

Why, because drunk guys hit on me in clubs? Drunk people are known for their overwhelmingly high standards afterall. You know what they say, if she's a 2 at 10, she'll be a 10 by 2 ;)

Why, because drunk guys hit on me in clubs? Drunk people are known for their overwhelmingly high standards afterall. You know what they say, if she's a 2 at 10, she'll be a 10 by 2 ;)

tbf I did chuckle at that:pac:

pretty accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FacePalmSam

I love how you assume that I'm a guy! :confused:

I know the phrase "tactics" seems a bit creepy but i couldn't think of a better phrase.

Ah no I wasn't having a go at you! I was talking about men going out specifically to pick up women and how it can be annoying to have men touch you without your permission or slur vulgarities at you. Of course I have no problem with people striking up polite conversation, I usually chat for a few minutes then go back to my friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

You could perhaps buy a woman a drink, then talk to her, lastly ask her for the roide!

don't waste money on girls if you don't know that you're gonna get something out of them. if i'm standing at the bar and the guy next to me asks can he buy me a drink, that automatically just makes me see him as a way to get a free drink, then leave. most girls are like this. i never accept drinks unless i'm interested but unfortunately a lot of girls scab the drinks then bail, leaving the guy with nothing but a few less euro..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

i think the best tactic is just be yourself and you should be accepted for who you are

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/04/HermanCainGrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

Ah no I wasn't having a go at you! I was talking about men going out specifically to pick up women

Yeah shame on them...Most of us go to nightclubs to appreciate the high-quality pop music and intellectual discussion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Yeah shame on them...Most of us go to nightclubs to appreciate the high-quality pop music and intellectual discussion

Most clubs I frequent have a quality wine bar too. Not a chance you'd get a bad pint of beer either..

if i'm standing at the bar and the guy next to me asks can he buy me a drink, that automatically just makes me see him as a way to get a free drink, then leave. most girls are like this. i never accept drinks unless i'm interested but unfortunately a lot of girls scab the drinks then bail

Ah sure don't I know Irish women well...glug glug glug :pac:

• Advertisement

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Most clubs I frequent have a quality wine bar too.

and in what part of Provence do you reside

Advertisement