Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub Tactics

Options
  • 17-06-2012 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

What's your best move in a nightclub for getting women/men?

Personally i find the times when I go in with the plan to just have a laugh and take it easy, are the most "successful" times. Friends of mine play a game where they pick a guy/girl out for their friend and regardless of who they are the person has to at least try and get a dance/name out of them.

Others just "blast them with piss!" :P

So whats your trade secret? :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I agree, I've only ever pulled when I go in with a "I don't give a ****e" attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

1) Go out to have a laugh with no ulterior motive or plan.
    2) Do just that.
    3) Eat punani.
    4) Leave before she wakes, tell everyone you know she was a beaut and hope nobody else saw her.

Tactics? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I agree, I've only ever pulled when I go in with a "I don't give a ****e" attitude.
    Definitely.

I think if you go out with a mindset of 'I'm going to get a girl (or a man, if that way inclined) tonight' and you don't, you just end up disappointed.

If you go out to enjoy yourself with mates, anything else is just a bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Not dancing was always my best bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That's pretty much it. There is a tendency to overthink situations I find. Usually I used to just go up to women and start talking to them, searching rapidly for common ground, openings.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

My tactic is to get passed the bouncers cos if I'm paying into a nightclub I must be locked!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

You could perhaps buy a woman a drink, then talk to her, lastly ask her for the roide!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

The girls in the place i go to are very friendly so no need for "tactics". I walk in and they usually ask do i want a dance. They are quite shy so we go to an enclosed area and she dances and sometimes takes her clothes off. The one thing i find strange is that they always ask for 20 quid before the dance :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The girls in the place i go to are very friendly so no need for "tactics". I walk in and they usually ask do i want a dance. They are quite shy so we go to an enclosed area and she dances and sometimes takes her clothes off. The one thing i find strange is that they always ask for 20 quid before the dance :confused:

Then you marry them, go on a killing spree and finally try kill her, yourself and her kids by driving into a canal?? :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

brummytom wrote: »
    Definitely.

I think if you go out with a mindset of 'I'm going to get a girl (or a man, if that way inclined) tonight' and you don't, you just end up disappointed.

If you go out to enjoy yourself with mates, anything else is just a bonus!

I have friends that completely disagree with this and go out with the express mindset of getting with a girl. It actually quite annoys me someones as you can struggle to have decent craic on the night out.

Personally I don't apply any "tactics" I think you enjoy nights out much more and if something happens then it's just a bonus like you said.

Of course rohypnol always does the trick if needs must!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

rape

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Lob the gob ftw

rape

Do you find that funny? I dont really consider rape being a joke. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

it's not rape, look, mistletoe

it's not rape, look, mistletoe

Mistletoe in JUNE!? Okaaay...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Even in a clown suit?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Interesting tactic I think you'll agree.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Talk to women early in the night, say between 9-11, I find the earlier the better as try like your confidence in approaching sober before the crowd of sleazy drunks come along. Also if you just want a ride with an attractive woman and aren't feeling too selective, talk to lots of groups of women early and leave on a high point when they are loving you, one of them will be back to talk to you when they get a few drinks in them for courage.

Then when one bites create sexual tension, don't burst the tension until you are in a location you can feasibly have sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

It's plastic, he brings it everywhere, that and duct tape.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

its not rape............ i like to call it surprise sex

*unfollows thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Having boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Halloran springs

I try to impress with my knowledge of everything "Star Wars" including but not limited to the "Galaxy of Fear" novels by John Whitman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Having boobs.

Doesn't work for me..

Oh, wait, female ones.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

Then when one bites create sexual tension, don't burst the tension until you are in a location you can feasibly have sex.

Where? Like the toilets? :confused: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Having boobs.
    Having excellent bewbs is cheating somewhat :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

Best tactic to get a ride is avoid nightclubs altogether and hit late bars.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

i think the best tactic is just be yourself and you should be accepted for who you are

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

ciano1 wrote: »

Where? Like the toilets? :confused: :pac:

Like your house maybe.

Advertisement