Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub Tactics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I agree, I've only ever pulled when I go in with a "I don't give a ****e" attitude.

It's best to approach all the ladies and tell them you don't give a ****.
    Tactics? Really?

Spoken like a girl. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

and in what part of Provence do you reside

The good part.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

Usually get one of the lads to go over and ask "Will you shift my friend?" whilst pointing at me. Works a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 13,316 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm supposed to have tactics? On my day off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

tactics ?? if you have any sort of personality you'll have no bother whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Piste wrote: »
    Why, because drunk guys hit on me in clubs? Drunk people are known for their overwhelmingly high standards afterall. You know what they say, if she's a 2 at 10, she'll be a 10 by 2 ;)

When Im drunk I don't bother taking to the women's....

Im drunk theres no point id much rather have fun .... Worry about women when I'm sober... make sense really besides half cut conversations never work well...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Starting an argument in the queue for the cloakroom is mine, and it wors amazingly well. Accuse the girl behind you of trying to skip you, or else accuse the girl in front of you of already having skipped you. The argument which follows can easily lead to a great night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Most clubs I frequent have a quality wine bar too. Not a chance you'd get a bad pint of beer either..

Strangely enough the late bar I go to does have a wine bar attached. I've had some very nice wine out of it. Admitedly it's not a club, nor is the wine bar the best wine bar in the city. But it's there so, v0v

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I just go to a club to get pissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

leggo wrote: »
    Ooh, how very European of you.

Pfft, be a real Irish person: shout incomprehensibly at people, see if they react positively or negatively, then adjust your tone appropriately before shouting at them again and hopefully fall inside their mouth at a later stage.

That was what happened on the second date. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

Pdfile wrote: »
    tactics ?? if you have any sort of personality you'll have no bother whatsoever.

Thats the problem with nightclubs. It's usually too loud/crowded to get a word across so it doesn't matter how good a personality you have, it's all about how you act (basically if your a cringeworthy dancer or not).

Personally i'd have to say that not being too hammered and being confident is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i find giving your best on the dancefloor helps.

Doing a good "carlton" and not spilling your guinness impresses the ladies no end.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

Nightclub Tactics

Is this a new game coming out for PS3 or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Starting an argument in the queue for the cloakroom is mine, and it wors amazingly well. Accuse the girl behind you of trying to skip you, or else accuse the girl in front of you of already having skipped you. The argument which follows can easily lead to a great night :D

Stealing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Eramen wrote: »
    Is this a new game coming out for PS3 or something?

That would actually be a class game...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Tactics? I'm thinking military ones.

What about breaching and clearing? Eliminates the need for getting past the bouncers. Or you could blow a hole in the roof and abseil straight into the dancefloor! The loud bang should frighten people off to give you a bit of room to throw shapes?

Talking to a lady? Why not announce your presence by throwing a flashbang at her? Instant blindness and deafness for a short period! Who says you can't pre-empt something!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

same as every guy, get arsehole drunk then hit the dancefloor & grind anything that moves :confused:

srm23 wrote: »
    same as every guy, get arsehole drunk then hit the dancefloor :

no need to call her an arsehole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Just jump on the Friend Grenade

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭jdooley28

my tactics? usually the wrong ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

leggo wrote: »
    That would actually be a class game...

There was one game Leisure Suit Larry that was kind of about nightclub tactics:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leisure_Suit_Larry_in_the_Land_of_the_Lounge_Lizards.

Picked up quite a few tips from this actually

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Think I need to drop larry murphy as the wing man!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BornToRun88

Can't stand the places. Too loud and highly overcrowded.

I mean how exactly are you supposed to get to know a girl by shouting in her ear all the time in a nightclub? And if you do get a girl from a nightclub who ends up being your future wife who you have kids with what will you tell the children? I met your mother by pinching her arse from behind in a nightclub?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I mean how exactly are you supposed to get to know a girl by shouting in her ear all the time in a nightclub? And if you do get a girl from a nightclub who ends up being your future wife who you have kids with what will you tell the children? I met your mother by pinching her arse from behind in a nightclub?

I know a couple who met in Coppers. He's a cop, she's a teacher.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Walk through the nightclub eating an apple or a bag of popcorn. Easy excuse for girls to talk to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

It's what i've told my youngsters...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

lol

disregard about 95% of advice in this thread.

That'd be the best tactic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

plenty of fish in the sea lads, of course it helps if your actually good at fishing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

No tactics, I'm usually the target

:cool:

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

''What's your best move in a nightclub for getting women/men?''

I think Thailand's the place for you, OP ! :)

Advertisement