Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results 2012

Options
  • 15-06-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone no if there were any failure letters received today? I think I did ok in my exams but just worried about one module

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

rang saa a few minutes ago and they said they were sent out today so should be there monday if ya did

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I didnt get any but my post is slow. do they normally get send out on the friday?
    I taught last years results came out mid-week

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

As far as I know the letters are received on the Friday, got one a few years ago and it came the Friday before.

Kagawa wrote: »
    As far as I know the letters are received on the Friday, got one a few years ago and it came the Friday before.

it depends,last year i know some that got it da day of results den others got it today or whatever the equivalent was last year!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Well I know for a fact I failed one at Christmas, and you get letters for both semesters this week, and I got nothing today, so it's safe to assume Monday is the day they'll start arriving. :(

We just have to hope now that the new results system they've set up works a little better than the old one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Blazefax5

Did SAA say they were posted out thurs to be delivered fri or posted fri for delivery mon?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Blazefax5 wrote: »
    Did SAA say they were posted out thurs to be delivered fri or posted fri for delivery mon?

Posted on Friday I'd say going by this:
    eoins23456 wrote: »
    rang saa a few minutes ago and they said they were sent out today so should be there monday if ya did

And I haven't got mine yet so I'd say Monday is the day I'd say. Possibly Tuesday in some places.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

are you expecting one.
    Cheer up you might have done better then you though

Jester252 wrote: »
    are you expecting one.
    Cheer up you might have done better then you though

Was that @ me or Blazefax5?

I know I'm getting one from Christmas, and probably another from this semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭clancy wiggum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Was that @ me or Blazefax5?

I know I'm getting one from Christmas, and probably another from this semester.

You.
    When did they change the letter. I remember that one is sent out at Christmas

i dont they were ever sent out at christmas.its up on the class reps page anyway from paddy rockett that they were sent out friday and will be recieved next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. We'll be graaaaaand.......hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

whats the sceal...like 12 tonight job?

https://www.results.ul.ie/Student_Results/

Click here at 9am Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Kinda sucks for people who have work at 9 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Ya it's not nice, we were on placement for Xmas results so I couldn't get them until my lunch break. I'm off tomorrow though so I'm hoping we don't have a system crash!

Where are all the people who are normally freaking out on here by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Blazefax5

Def won't be available before 9? hopefully the last results il be waiting for fingers crossed crap times

I'm feeling nervous now, I'm secretly hoping for an early release (results only;-) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I'm suddenly freaking out.. :/

My family have booked tickets for my boyfriend and I to fly to England for a wedding that I'm a bridesmaid...If one of us fails then we lose money on the ticket and also means that we either don't get our holiday or I have to go alone :/

Worry...Worry...Worry

• Advertisement

No holidays for me, too poor! But if I do well tomorrow I'm hitting penny's :-)

garv123 wrote: »
    Where are all the people who are normally freaking out on here by now?

Suppose since they've been saying it'll be 9am for definite people aren't online waiting for midnight.

Gonna try logging in a bit and hopefully ITD will have messed up and released them early, if not it'll be about 1 tomorrow before I see them.

10/1 odds that the system will crash though.

I'm feeling a crash too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Gonna try logging in a bit and hopefully ITD will have messed up and released them early, if not it'll be about 1 tomorrow before I see them.

Not a chance of that happening, ITD have deliberately caused a 503 error on it until 9am.

I'm just hoping that error doesn't remain!

smilerxxx wrote: »
    I'm just hoping that error doesn't remain!

Knowing ITD, anything's possible. We live in hope.

Hope it is! Is >3.4 a first and how is 2.1 and 2.2 divided? Not a 4th yr just trying to see where I might be.

smilerxxx wrote: »
    Hope it is! Is >3.4 a first and how is 2.1 and 2.2 divided? Not a 4th yr just trying to see where I might be.

And we have the first QCA question. Congrats :D

1.1 degree is >= 3.4
    2.1 degree is >= 3.0
    2.2 degree is >= 2.7
    anything less is a pass degree

Hahaha sorry lads

Thank you

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    And we have the first QCA question. Congrats :D

Didn't drag up an old thread though, so all bets are still on!

Advertisement