Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

smilerxxx wrote: »
    2 A1's and 3 A2's can't fooking believe it!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

nerd-homero-universitario.jpg

Leave us average people glote on our ownnn

haha well done though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Last semester:
    F - 6 credits.
    F - 6 credits.
    F - 6 credits.
    C2 - 3 credits.
    C1 - 3 credits.
    B3 - 6 credits.

This semester:
    A2 - 6 credits.
    B3 - 6 credits.
    C2 - 6 credits.
    C2 - 6 credits.
    D1 - 6 credits.

A bit of effort can work wonders! :D

Honestly thought I could have failed another 2 modules which means I would have had to repeat so I'm over the fúcking moon!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Have to say also, that was the most painless retrieval of results ever...well done to ITD!

no errors for me :eek

Although last time it was your password thats NOT your log-in and D.O.B was 91..today it was my computer log-in and D.O.B was 1991

Have to say also, that was the most painless retrieval of results ever...well done to ITD!
    20b746c1_clap.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Daniel S wrote: »
    A bit of effort can work wonders! :D
    !
    I know the feeling! 1.52 last semester, put the head down and got 2.8 for this semester! Onwards and upwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

well done everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Other than waiting for itd or student admin to get back to me has anyone got any other way for me to access my results?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

3 B1,s, an A2 and an A1. Happy out......overall QCA of 3.58, pity it's back to 0 once I start 2nd year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Anyone who was on CoOp this year get a Null for result??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Other than waiting for itd or student admin to get back to me has anyone got any other way for me to access my results?
    http://www.si.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn
    Try accessing them through the student portal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 ULITD

Anyone who has forgotten their computer account passwords should contact ITD at itss@ul.ie to have them reset. There are quite a number of requests at present, so this may take a while. Please be patient and understanding at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I just remembered it, thanks. :D

2:1 baby, Woooooooo!!! Bring on August!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

No forced repeats anyways, now to decide whether to repeat the d's to bring up my qca by .12. Hope all got on well

yesno1234 wrote: »
    No forced repeats anyways, now to decide whether to repeat the d's to bring up my qca by .12. Hope all got on well
    If you're a first year, don't. Fourth year, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

WOOOOO!!! I Passed this semester!!!! :D:D:D

Only 1 to repeat now in August, awesome :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    HELLO 4TH YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

Im not too sure why, but none of my results are up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Trader1991 wrote: »
    Im not too sure why, but none of my results are up?

Are all your fees sorted? And that 72E contribution? That's the only reason I can think of.

Give SAA a ring there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Daniel S wrote: »
    If you're a first year, don't. Fourth year, yes.

Second year, if I can find the money I most likely will. Would be a disaster if I was margin off a 2:1 and I would have got it had I repeated the two exams.

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Second year, if I can find the money I most likely will. Would be a disaster if I was margin off a 2:1 and I would have got it had I repeated the two exams.
    Yea, good on you! Would have been a waste though in first year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

mud wrote: »
    Are all your fees sorted? And that 72E contribution? That's the only reason I can think of.

Give SAA a ring there :)

got them I was just doing it wrong hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Senor Frog

Hi does anybody know if it costs to get fyp/exams rechecked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

WOO! Passed everything! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lor1975

Senor Frog wrote: »
    Hi does anybody know if it costs to get fyp/exams rechecked?
    it costs 25 euro, who rechecks them? is it the lecturer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

ITD didn't cock it up for the first time in ten semesters of checking results!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ULITD

More than 6000 students have accessed their results this morning.
    The only issues are those who have forgotten their passwords, of which there are a few! These are being sorted one at a time. Thank you all for your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Spectre92 wrote: »
    Hi, last semester I was in first year. Would anyone be able to help me out with this . . . I'm really anxious about it.
    This semester I received . . .
    B1
    C1
    D1
    D2
    F

My session QCA value was 1.72, however on the manuscript it says accumulated QCA value, (just to the right of it), of 2.08.

My question is this. Will I have to repeat the 2 compensating fails along with the F ? Or can I let them 2 slide and just pass the module I get the F grade in to progess to the next year.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    you just need to re-sit the F in August :D

good luck

delighted with mine, was bricking it, having had a disaster semester 1, head down from now on :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

ULITD wrote: »
    More than 6000 students have accessed their results this morning.
    The only issues are those who have forgotten their passwords, of which there are a few! These are being sorted one at a time. Thank you all for your patience.

Have to give fair dues to ITD, nice system, no problem getting results at all. Fair play for finally getting something stable up. :)

An A1, an A2, 2 B1's and an F. A little disappointed with one of the B1's but other than that the results are what I expected.

ROLL ON 2ND YEAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Ciaran0

ryanf1 wrote: »
    It's cumpulsory for you to repeat the F but you also hae the option to repeat the D2 as well.
    Weather you to that or not is really up to you but if your in 1st year dont bother once your QCA is above 2.00.

OK thanks. That's pretty much what I thought, but all this business about residual and accumulative QCA got me all a bit mixed up :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Passed! :) Funny how my mother was more anxious about me checking my results then I was, she demanded I check them the moment I got up as if they'd disappear otherwise! :p Now I'll have to really knuckle down for second year! :eek:

Advertisement