Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results 2012

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OhMSGlive, if I place a bet on the "obvious troll" to waltz into the thread at 2:03 tomorrow, and then post in the thread tomorrow calling myself a waste of space for failing what I'm about to fail, can I collect my winnings before the weekend?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    OhMSGlive, if I place a bet on the "obvious troll" to waltz into the thread at 2:03 tomorrow, and then post in the thread tomorrow calling myself a waste of space for failing what I'm about to fail, can I collect my winnings before the weekend?

:pac:

Depends, if I can transfer the money from the Ugandan Bank by then, it shouldn't be a problem. :pac::pac::pac:

EDIT: Bollocks! Lost the old thread bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Best of luck everyone. I'm a bit wound up but hopefully it'll be graaaaand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 colon

only eight left now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »

As per the above edited post..... Bollocks.

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    As per the above edited post..... Bollocks.
    I did have a 5er on that with you at 100/1 didnt I ? Il PM u my bank details :D

garv123 wrote: »
    I did have a 5er on that with you at 100/1 didnt I ? Il PM u my bank details :D

Slow down, tiger, there's still the other bets to take care of first! :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Gotta love nOObs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I wish the failing letters could have arrived before now because then I could have prepared myself a little. It would hae been nice to know that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

Results are up

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

They are out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I really don't know how, but after failing 3 last semester...

19915934.jpg

You can probably tell, results are out now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

OMG the relief

4C's and a D. A little disappointed but no fails. Might repeat the D though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

3 B's and 2 C's, was worried I'd fail but ended up doing a lot better than I thought. The feeling of relief is indescribable :o

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Ciaran0

Right, no one else here seems confused about all this yet so I'll get the ball rolling. I thought I was gonna just have only one repeat exam but reading the letter they sent me had completely confuddled me. If I've passed all the exams in the year, except getting a D2 and an F(both this semester), how many repeats do I have?? I was under the impression that I only had to repeat the exam I got an F in, and I thought I the D counted as a compensating fail or something because I got good grades in the other subjects, but now I just don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

This is a really shoite time for me to forget my login. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

HELLO 4TH YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Ciaran0 wrote: »
    Right, no one else here seems confused about all this yet so I'll get the ball rolling. I thought I was gonna just have only one repeat exam but reading the letter they sent me had completely confuddled me. If I've passed all the exams in the year, except getting a D2 and an F(both this semester), how many repeats do I have?? I was under the impression that I only had to repeat the exam I got an F in, and I thought I the D counted as a compensating fail or something because I got good grades in the other subjects, but now I just don't know.
    It's cumpulsory for you to repeat the F but you also hae the option to repeat the D2 as well.
    Weather you to that or not is really up to you but if your in 1st year dont bother once your QCA is above 2.00.

• Advertisement

Ciaran0 wrote: »
    Only repeat the F, you're grand! :D

I'm definitely not going to, but if I failed a repeat and your QCA is still above 2.0 what happens?

EDIT: If you had labs that you handed up and were very good, does that mean it's possible to get C2+ overall in module?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

3A's and 2B's, happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

1A and the rest are B's not too bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lor1975

im stilll locked out of my account fine and pissed off now, i dont suppose anyone has stumbled upon another link into results like last year? very unfair:(

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

2 A1's and 3 A2's can't fooking believe it!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

managed to get an A2 and 2 B2's and a D1 and D2 in the ones a taught i failed..

Happy out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

smilerxxx wrote: »
    2 A1's and 3 A2's can't fooking believe it!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Nice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Have to say also, that was the most painless retrieval of results ever...well done to ITD!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Daniel S wrote: »
    I'm definitely not going to, but if I failed a repeat and your QCA is still above 2.0 what happens?

EDIT: If you had labs that you handed up and were very good, does that mean it's possible to get C2+ overall in module?

A fail is a fail unfortunately!

And They're capped at C3, often the repeat is worth 100%. Email the lecturer to make sure. Some carry over lab results but you still cant get more than a C3.

Advertisement