Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

^ :eek: :D

Anyone remember this song?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I'm moving tomorrow and I've packed nothing, uh oh, Go Go Gadget Speedy Packer!

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

awec wrote: »
    Off to see if I can cycle the sally gap. It's cold. :(

Wish me luck! :D
    The weather isn't the best to be cycling in. G'luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Good luck awec! :)

On the bus back from Dubland!! Knaaaaaaaackered.

• Advertisement

Good luck awec and Ah_Yeah. :)

Hehe, I'm a WAG. My bf is off playing in the semi-final of the tournament his team are in. I'm nervous for him.. :rolleyes: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

I'm such a ridiculous human being. I've never missed anybody this much, have never come close to it even. I feel so needy and fragile as though I'm unravelling and it's driving me insane. I ended up crying on poor Tom today when he came in, the first thing he said after "hi WinterSong" was "you look desperate, what's wrong!?" and he came over for a hug and I just dissolved on him. And it's so stupid and pointless and self-indulgent, ahhhhhhh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Forgot to take a picture of the cannelloni when it was all cooked up and finished. I ran out of filling half-way through so I had to stuff the last 4 tubes with parmasean cheese. Still pretty damn tasty tho.
    Worried about a tremor in my right (drawing/writing) hand that seems to get worse whenever I pick up a stylus. Trying to get straight lines whilst sketching in Photoshop is an absolute nightmare at the best of times and having shakes in my hand are making it worse.
    I had a quick look on Wiki and apparently, haloperidol (one of the many anti-psychotic drugs I'm currently taking in my ongoing treatment of Bipolor Affective Disorder) can cause tremors in some cases. I must say that to my doctor the next time I see her.

I'm hoping the weather holds out for Saturday's Zombie Walk.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I have never wanted chipper so much in my whole life.
    *drooling*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Bloody hell there was just a gust of wind outside. I honest thought that the window was going to crash in on top of me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It's such beautiful July weather. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

got asked today if I fancied a spin for a manchat, wound up in Dublin :pac: random roadtrips on an otherwise lazy day ftw.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Wind outside is horrific - clouds don't look to friendly either!

begone crappy humidity and helloooo Autumnal weather, shorter evenings, dullness, leaves falling. glorious \:D/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

krudler wrote: »
    begone crappy humidity and helloooo Autumnal weather, shorter evenings, dullness, leaves falling. glorious \:D/

And warm jumpers and my electric blanket yay!!

Come on Mr Boyfriend, I wanna know if you won your match. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Polloloca wrote: »
    Also a bit like sleeping (not so) beauty. Wide awake texting one second, panned out asleep awake 8 hours later the next second. I probably drive whoever Im texting insane. :D

I do that in conversation, dropping off to sleep in mid-sentence...

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Came home from a weekend away in Liverpool.

I have really underestimated how much crap I have.

• Advertisement

Ah_Yeah wrote: »

Always the way when moving. aside from my car and my massage table literally everything I own fits in my bedroom, minimal living ftw.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Fcuking back locked up while running this evening. Ow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ah_Yeah wrote: »

Always the way when moving. aside from my car and my massage table literally everything I own fits in my bedroom, minimal living ftw.

Massage table? Lets take this to pm ;) :P

Im defo taking less stuff with me when I move out this time.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Fcuking back locked up while running this evening. Ow :(

Ouch! Hope it eases out soon!

Everything I own fits in my room too, but I have a BIG room :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Is anyone else having trouble with the rte website?

I have way too much stuff. I cleared out loads of stuff recently and still need to do as much again. The Charity Shop was delighted with me though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I posted a few weeks ago about an interview, got informally offered the job today, subject to references, contracts, all that jazz.

Am completely thrown, went for it as I really really wanted it, but feel bad at leaving my current job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Congrats Stheno! Hopefully it will have a better work-life balance for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Scrolling through my old DeviantArt account, I stumble across this wee comic I never finished. I'm temped to try and finish it up... though considering how bad my hands shake these days, I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. Still, I thought it was cute...
    http://fav.me/d2qjvzx

A page from one of my comics that never quite made it past the 100 page mark:
    http://fav.me/d2pw0pv

A character study...
    http://fav.me/d2ilwxk

I'm debating wheter or not to close this account and move onto a new one... on one hand, it's a pain in the hole transfering all my old art (and deleting the more cringeworthy stuff) but on the other, a fresh start could be just the kick up the ass I need to get back into arting again. I've still got a long way to go before I'll be able to commit to a 100-page comic project, tho...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

congratulations stheno :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement