Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ade's LoCo Betting Log

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Thank you BATE. Basketball back on in the early hours, will have a bet for that by tip off at 2am.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

-Ade- wrote: »
    Thank you BATE. Basketball back on in the early hours, will have a bet for that by tip off at 2am.

Is the basketball not on a break for a week??

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Is the basketball not on a break for a week??

We're both wrong :)

Tis on the 13th.

Will total around lunch time. No write up, I'm on Japan DNB @ 5/6. 25 EURO stake

Bet pushed. Finished 1-1.

Japan battered them for 75% of the match, but Japan went into Spain/Barca mode and seemingly refused to shoot from good positions. Ref... I'd get banned for what I'd want to call him especially at the end.

• Advertisement

*Must total I know, I know*

Iraq Win to Nil @ 15/8, 10 EURO

Osters @ 8/13, 30 EURO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I got Osters at 4/5 on bet365, where did you do that?

kryogen wrote: »
    I got Osters at 4/5 on bet365, where did you do that?

PP :pac:

Odds have been tumbling and was on the site already so through the money on rashly. I'll be on B365 for bet outside of the log though now you've pointed out the odds.

_______

I'll do a write up later for sure. But I'm Oklahoma City Thunder -4.5 @ 10/11 from last night for Game 1. Have a large bet on it, but I might just put aside some money aside for the log because I've seen it go to 5.5 now. Write up I'll get started during the Russia game.

I see the spread going to 6.5 by game time btw.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the basketball, I am struggling myself with whether to do a bet on a team outright or a points total bet

• Advertisement

Osters are some team. Wow. Late winner from them!

Bank = €78.47 (thanks Lee :))

Miami Heat v Oklahoma City Thunder, Game 1 in the NBA Final Playoffs.

Thunder So like always I have a fair whack on these basketball bets. I've assigned 38.47 out of my total stake from my -4.5 bet to be part of the log now.

So yeah. Finally here, the game the majority of basketball fans have wanted to see. Game 1 between Miami Heat v Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Playoff Finals where we'll see the two biggest stars in the game go head to head in LeBron and Durant face off.

Miami were involved in a grueling match up in the Eastern Conference Final against the Celtics where it went down to the wire in Game 7. After going 2 games up in the series early doors, Boston fought back to win 3 on the bounce before LeBron put in one of the best performances I've seen in from a player in the playoffs in Game 6. Game 7 he carried on from that with the rest of the Big 3 - Bosh and Wade. It must be stressed that Miami have had only two days to recover from this it has to be noted for tonight especially.

OKC are the future. The beat a dynasty that is the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals. They swept aside the defending champions, the Dallas Mavericks also this season in 5 games! They are on home court tonight and it's Game 1. They have the hottest talent in basketball in Kevin Durant who is an inspiration in his humility and talent. LeBron will be guarding at him at times but he will have an impact nonetheless I feel. I expect Westbrook to continue his form as well and he's improved as the season as worn on.

Overall, OKC as I said are on home court and they have gone unbeaten at home throughout the playoffs and have covered the spread in four straight games on their court as well. Miami are fairly bad on the road in the regular season and post season.

Then there is the other trend. Teams going into Game 1’s after playing a Game 7 in the series before have lost. Point in case Clippers, Celtics and Lakers.

OKC are going out there and do their all to get a W on the board, no question and I believe will cover the spread based on all the factors including past meetings.

OKC -4.5 @ 10/11, 39.87

• Registered Users Posts: 53,933 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Shouldnt it be Oklahoma City Thunder v Miami Heat ?

American sports do it the opposite way to us

Read as Miami Heat @ Oklahoma City Thunder

• Registered Users Posts: 53,933 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I know that but thought ade made a mistake again

I hate you hacker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Headshot wrote: »

I know that but thought ade made a mistake again
    Technically he did, he used v instead of @ :pac:

Everybody hates Ade :(

chrisisis.gif

Our basketball is off to a pretty horrendous start

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Miami Heat v Oklahoma City Thunder, Game 1 in the NBA Final Playoffs.

Thunder So like always I have a fair whack on these basketball bets. I've assigned 38.47 out of my total stake from my -4.5 bet to be part of the log now.

So yeah. Finally here, the game the majority of basketball fans have wanted to see. Game 1 between Miami Heat v Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Playoff Finals where we'll see the two biggest stars in the game go head to head in LeBron and Durant face off.

Miami were involved in a grueling match up in the Eastern Conference Final against the Celtics where it went down to the wire in Game 7. After going 2 games up in the series early doors, Boston fought back to win 3 on the bounce before LeBron put in one of the best performances I've seen in from a player in the playoffs in Game 6. Game 7 he carried on from that with the rest of the Big 3 - Bosh and Wade. It must be stressed that Miami have had only two days to recover from this it has to be noted for tonight especially.

OKC are the future. The beat a dynasty that is the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals. They swept aside the defending champions, the Dallas Mavericks also this season in 5 games! They are on home court tonight and it's Game 1. They have the hottest talent in basketball in Kevin Durant who is an inspiration in his humility and talent. LeBron will be guarding at him at times but he will have an impact nonetheless I feel. I expect Westbrook to continue his form as well and he's improved as the season as worn on.

Overall, OKC as I said are on home court and they have gone unbeaten at home throughout the playoffs and have covered the spread in four straight games on their court as well. Miami are fairly bad on the road in the regular season and post season.

Then there is the other trend. Teams going into Game 1’s after playing a Game 7 in the series before have lost. Point in case Clippers, Celtics and Lakers.

OKC are going out there and do their all to get a W on the board, no question and I believe will cover the spread based on all the factors including past meetings.

OKC -4.5 @ 10/11, 39.87
    Everybody hates Ade :(

chrisisis.gif

I like ya again :)

• Advertisement

20svtaw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

The+Rock+WWE+Champion+Heavyweight+Jacked+people%2527s+champ+vince+mcmahon+triple+h+mankind+mick+foley+stone+cold+steve+austin+untertaker+smackdown+raw+WWF+wrestlemania.jpg

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

I take it the miami thunders won the basket hockey?

:P, congrats ade, back to winning ways!

I take it the miami thunders won the basket hockey?

:P, congrats ade, back to winning ways!

:pac:

Indeed they did. Down by a fair few points (defence was so relaxed it was criminal) at HT, but with plenty of time on the clock I wasn't too worried as the OKC coach is a smart guy. Durant and Westbrook came roaring back in that 2nd half, that 4Q was all OKC.

Bank = 114.72

No basketball nor notable club football on today, so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.............. Euros. Only a small amount on both. I'll I'll be somewhat surprised if the former doesn't come in it must be said.

Van Bommel To Be Booked @ 5/6 , 10 euro
    Van Bommel 1st To Be Booked @ 8/1 , 4.72 euro

Bank = 100.00

Absolute **** of a ref. Fuming. If you watched the game, you'll know why.

Santos @ 4/5, 20 euro

Bank = 80.00

Football is a right kick to the balls lately. Frittering basketball profit away seemingly. Not sure what has happened to Santos in recent weeks.

Game 2 write up I'll probably have up later at the usual times.

Bank = 80.00

Football is a right kick to the balls lately. Not sure what has happened to Santos in recent weeks.

Did you watch it? I went to bed so have only read reports, they have been planning toward this game for a while, rested players and not been as strong domestically because of it. I was surprised with the result, but really once Corinthians got the goal that was pretty much going to be it for that leg, they are good defensively, very good. I heard Neymar was very ineffectual?

My own log has dropped almost 75pts due to football lately! Some mad results out there, head up though!

• Advertisement

Did you watch it? I went to bed so have only read reports, they have been planning toward this game for a while, rested players and not been as strong domestically because of it. I was surprised with the result, but really once Corinthians got the goal that was pretty much going to be it for that leg, they are good defensively, very good. I heard Neymar was very ineffectual?

My own log has dropped almost 75pts due to football lately! Some mad results out there, head up though!

Nah man, had a relatively early sleep for the first time in weeks if not months! :pac: While I love this time of the year, I've been a bit mentally fried at times as a few of the lads here know due to all the sport on, research, lack of sleep etc. Can't complain too much as I'm well in the green overall this year and recently but meh, football has me shaking my head a fair bit.

This log experiment hasn't been bad but for a couple of large stake bets namely the feckin Dutch will still stings and your boy Hernandez missing chance after chance :P Small amount on Van Bommel yesterday, only a log bet but pissed me off massively yesterday too :D

Half tempted to look at Boca tonight but as the same time, I might just leave it. Up in the air. Heard about Santos focusing on the cup alright. Still, their form has been a tad shocking under strength or not cause their squad depth is quite good.

edit - also add in the golf starting today which I'll be watching here and there for sure, really busy period!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement