Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** NBA2K12 Online Association League - Xbox 360 **

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lads, if anyone has been trying to contact me to play games etc I haven't been on the Xbox, someone else has been using it over the last few days. I haven't been ignoring people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

back from Poland, anyone still playing this? The Cpu got me to 13-8 and I won today so I should be playoff bound...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Liam O wrote: »
    back from Poland, anyone still playing this? The Cpu got me to 13-8 and I won today so I should be playoff bound...

I'm trying to get my User games played, but I am not arsed playing the CPU anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Played Carroller in our game earlier, finished 95-90 for me and the Raptors. Steve Nash controlled the game, he had 20. Dirk scored 18 aswell but Javale McGee's 18 helped him to the player of the game award. For Carroller, Jason Terry was the most successful out of the 35 3-point attempts, Butler and Calderon helped too. I had 21 turnovers, but the ability for Nash to beat the 3/4 press had me in good stead going forward.

Had really good fun though, think Paully D is my next user game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I just couldn't stop Nash and nowitski!! Good game but I'd be lost without Terry at times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I must have lost my last 5 CPU games because of being disconnected from the servers! So annoying... 3 of those 5 I was winning comfortably! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Just back from a 10 day holiday in alicante, the cpu did quite well in my absence. I'm 18-8, see ye in the playoffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Really enjoyed this for the short time I was active on the online association but unfortunately couldn't keep playing due to other commitments.

Just bumping this to let you know the lads on PFL (an excellently run Madden league site) are getting a 2K13 association mode going, see link below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...2#post83349582

http://maddenpfl.com/forums/index.ph...ba-2k-sign-up/

Well worth signing up if you're interested.

Advertisement