Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Yeah let me know if you're interested. Cause I have to bring a stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

I can make it in for 5-6ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Can't make it in tomorrow, gotta be somewhere : (

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MazManZero

Can make it for 2:30pm or so Eoin if you can manage something like that. I can bring a copy of the game.

Meeting up at around 6 from the look of things.

• Advertisement

Ok, np

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36c9dbMNtzg 53:30 TMM versus Fergus!

Sorry again I couldn't come in the end. Come hell or high water I'll make the next one.

Wouldn't worry about it Eoin. The day will come sure. :V

http://imgur.com/a/J7ONV#2

I got unmodded too : (

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Fergus_ wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/a/J7ONV#2

I got unmodded too : (

GOOD :pac:

So who's coming to the tourney on Sat?

Meee :p

aye.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

For those that won't be there, a) shame on you and b) I will be streaming from www.twitch.tv/brianvondoom.

As I don't play Tekken or any of the other games feel free to entertain me on stream chat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

For those that won't be there, a) shame on you and b) I will be streaming from www.twitch.tv/brianvondoom.

As I don't play Tekken or any of the other games feel free to entertain me on stream chat :)

A) I'll be there and in stream chat

I'll do both

Get on my chat level, casuals

wnod.gif

So, casuals tomorrow; can anyone confirm that if and when they'll be there?

Will go if more attend.

Unfortunately I can't go tomorrow. I'll have to give the witch his present some other time :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Was anything announced Tekken-wise at e3 this year does anybody know? i have only glanced over the reviews but didn't see anything.

• Advertisement

Not in dublin this weekend, can't make it : (

nah Novi, nothing Tekken-related was at E3. Maybe EVO if we're lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Pity. I wonder will future Tekken's make tag as a staple of the series with the success of Tag 2 (for 7).

so I was bored today and wrote out an Excel document ranking Ireland's Tekken players based on tournament results, similar to how Vandy does it for the US players. I used my own points system for each tournament (ie. sorted by number of entrants, player skill level etc) and also have each player's characters they've used in tournament written down. Even if there's only handful of us I think it's not a bad idea.

Sounds like a good idea, however I don't know if we've had enough tournies or people to justify one : (

Worth a shot anyway

btw I'm starting off from the beginning of 2014 so it starts from Hypespotting with the last tournament being NOM-Doc ofc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I'm considering buyin Tekken Tag 2 for 360. Two questions, first is there still a good online community? I assume so but dont want to buy it only to find out theres nobody online. And second is there any other Tekken games in the pipeline that I'd be better waiting for. It would have to be for 360 as I'm not upgrading to the One or PS4 for another while yet. Cheers!

So, I'm taking the plunge and heading to Super Versus Battle. I've booked my accommodation at the HoG. I need to get some definitive answers on who is going very soon though for the sake of knowing which airport I'm going to, probably either Luton or Stansted.

Will have to see after Manchester how much money I have left, would like to go though.

Take it as a no for now.

• Advertisement

Ok, IRON LOBSTER is coming to Dublin and is interested in TTT2 casuals on Wednesday, 2nd of July, we should all meetup for casuals then (looking at you Eoin!)

Advertisement