Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'm sick of these random world title matches on Impact. They are supposed to be special, seems like we get it defended every PPV and at least once in between. It's great for Roode getting so many wins, but it isn't helping the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

gnfnrhead wrote: »

You think he was hinting at it being Goldberg? I doubt there is any chance of Goldberg debuting without a ton of promotion before hand.

Nah i think it was just a cheap name drop to garner interest in a match with someone who'll probably end up being a jobber..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Hogan hasn't been this over since the 80s!

Bobby is kicking ass tonight!
    Nah i think it was just a cheap name drop to garner interest in a match with someone who'll probably end up being a jobber..

I'm expecting someone like Doug Williams or Eric Young myself.

I hate this Hopper ad :/

• Advertisement

I hate this Hopper ad :/

Theres only one thing more annoying when watching live streams like these and thats how unnaturally hungry i get from all these feckin american food ads.

I love that full body shot they do of Christy.
    CMpunked wrote: »
    Theres only one thing more annoying when watching live streams like these and thats how unnaturally hungry i get from all these feckin american food ads.

That cheese bread ad has me starving! :o

Does anyone else think joey park looks like penn (of penn and teller, not the mod)?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Right you know the Burger King ad they have shown during the ads , can anyone tell me what song they use . Its been annoying me , i keep thinking its the travelling wilburys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I think they should drop him completely, no one cares about the streak and he reeks of mediocrity. At least Ryan has an interesting gimmick.

Crimson is awesome, Joey Ryan is little more than fine.

• Advertisement

Tessmacher is still horrible. Where the fcuk are Angelina Love, Winter and Sarita? Give them the chance to go against Gail instead of the worst Knockout they have. Mickie and Tara are still good, while Velvet is decent enough. But Tessmacher is abysmal.

Gail kim's commentary:

tumblr_lo9vr6eRck1qmfoslo1_500.gif

If Gail drops the belt to Brooke it will be fooked up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I hope gnfnrhead avoided that Breaking Bad ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Tessmacher has come on an awful lot in the last few months, her match with Gail at Sacrifice was very good. Having suffered through a Law module this year I actually popped for the word fiduciary.:o

Ah there wasnt many spoilers, just fantastic mouth watering burrito taco and cheese for 99c... Sorry, what was i saying?

Ripped the headphones off and looked away :pac:

All I got was Walt is still in it.

Ripped the headphones off and looked away :pac:

All I got was Walt is still in it.

Just incase any more pops up, dont worry, a lot of it isnt very spoilerific.
    Although that scene with walt and skyler is bloody epic.

This angle, as absurd as it seems on paper, is playing out fantastically.

Cant believe I was against Team 3D splitting up. Bully Ray is epic and even Devon isn't too bad on his own.

Also, can't remember the last time I was looking forward to seeing Abyss this much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

It's class. Hope they keep both characters going after Sunday in a creepy sort of schizophrenic role, kinda like in the Psycho movies.

Do Popeyes deliver to Ireland?

Joey is signed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Cant believe I was against Team 3D splitting up. Bully Ray is epic and even Devon isn't too bad on his own.

Also, can't remember the last time I was looking forward to seeing Abyss this much.

Amazing thing about Raymond is he barely ever wins but Never loses momentum, the Bully Character is fantastic. Joseph Park just might make my top 10 wrestling moments I enjoy him that much. I'm watching Sherlock Holmes 2 at the moment I am 53 minutes in and I amn't sick of Rob Downey jr yet a record

Madison out again. I really hope it isn't Garrett she gets lumped with.

Do Popeyes deliver to Ireland?

It might take a few weeks so it could be cold by the time it gets here.

Worth it.

Ah that song in the Burger King ad is annoying the crap outta me:mad::mad::mad::mad: Cant think what song it is

CMpunked wrote: »
    It might take a few weeks so it could be cold by the time it gets here.

Worth it.

Ah sure I have a microwave. It'll be grand :pac:

Bah, was hoping it would be Bobby to interrupt again.

• Advertisement

Hey here's an idea TNA, turn down your entrance music and your crowd might sound louder.

Advertisement