Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Weekly LIVE iMPACT Wrestling Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Hopefully they have a Knockouts match this week. Brooke debuts and the rest of the division got about 45 seconds for the Madison Rayne segment. Hopefully that's only a one off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Hopefully they have a Knockouts match this week. Brooke debuts and the rest of the division got about 45 seconds for the Madison Rayne segment. Hopefully that's only a one off.

There was apparently another Knockouts segment cut because they were running long.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Hopefully they have a Knockouts match this week.

There will be a Four-way #1 Contender Knockouts Match to determine who will face Knockouts Champion Gail Kim at Slammiversary.

More on the controversy involving AJ Styles and TNA President Dixie Carter.

A contract signing between Bully Ray and Joseph Park for their match at Slammiversary.

http://www.tnasylum.com/2012/06/preview-for-thursdays-impact_04.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Charisteas wrote: »
    Four way-Knockouts

faints

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I love Bully Ray/Joseph Park but me no likey contract signings. Seem to have one every other month these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I just realised that if its gone live, they wont be doing tapings on Tuesday nights. I'm off to America soon and we booked into Uni Studios for two nights which, at time of booking, coincided with a taping :( Wont get to see them now :(

PWInsider:
    The locker room popped big-time when Joey Ryan challenged Taz; there were some who were surprised at how well Taz handled it. Some debate was had over whether the decision was pre-planned, but no one anticipated Ryan challenging Taz.

Now we're back to wondering if he has a contract or not. Looks like he wasnt at the time so I wonder if he is now, or if he is legit pissed.
    The 5/31 edition of Impact, live in its new 8 p.m. timeslot, did a 0.89 rating with 1,296,000 viewers

Oops! I'm guessing the time change was the reason for the drop.

Oops! I'm guessing the time change was the reason for the drop.

No matter how hard you plug the time change people are always going to forget. It'll take them a couple of weeks to reel in all the stragglers (the quarter hours for last weeks show would be much more interesting). And on Ryan, I doubt they'll sign him (mostly because they can't do the only match people would want to see) and he's only smart to try and create a little buzz around himself based off the appearance.
    179_6cff81ed2fd5fd02c6bfe5986e55231b_m.jpg?t=201206060902

- Tonight's live episode of TNA Impact Wrestling will kick off with Dixie Carter addressing the AJ Styles phone call that was played last week. Tonight's show will also feature a contract signing between Bully Ray and Joseph Park, a four-way Knockouts #1 contender match plus six-man action with Bobby Roode, Kazarian and Daniels vs. Sting, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles.

Anyone staying up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

No, because of work, but looks like it will be a decent episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I'll probably give it a look alright, last week was pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Might give it a look if i'm still up. 2am, yeah?

CMpunked wrote: »
    Might give it a look if i'm still up. 2am, yeah?
    1am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

If I can stay awake I'll probably give it a watch again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Ill watch if im awake really enjoyed last weeks show..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

1am.

Excellent! I'll definitely give it a watch for a bit so.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Excellent! I'll definitely give it a watch for a bit so.
    What I pictured reading that:

Bbm.jpg

:pac:

And I go from not watching iMPACT! to watching iMPACT!, curse you inability to sleep.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

And I go from not watching iMPACT! to watching iMPACT!, curse you Joseph Park

Be honest with yourself Machismo. Slammiversary is this weekend, looking forward to it lets hope Joe vs Aries happens think they planted a teeny seed when Aries was heading to the ring and spraying himself when Joe went past....a subtle nod to Dumb and Dumber perhaps?

Did not realise Slammiversary was this Sunday. Guess that will be another late night for me :o

Dixie has surprised me with how good she is in this role.

I want a "Dixie Styles" chant tonight :D

• Advertisement

Jesus AJs face is the same colour as his Tshirt:pac:

That security needs to be looked at if Serge could just wander out and deck a wrestler :pac:

Christy <3

Giving Eve a right run for her money!

Seriously hope Joey Ryan accepts the challenge.

Seriously hope Joey Ryan accepts the challenge.

And gets squashed by Crimson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

i haven't watched alot of tna but why have they giving this nobody a undefeated push he looks bad in the ring and is pretty boring on the mic they should have given it to aries alot more potential in him.

Crimson name dropping Goldberg, and announcing that he basically has a mystery opponent at the PPV is quite smart imo..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mickie James turning heel

Mickie is going heel. A little too obvious from her body language. Either that or she isn't interested.
    Crimson name dropping Goldberg, and announcing that he basically has a mystery opponent at the PPV is quite smart imo..

You think he was hinting at it being Goldberg? I doubt there is any chance of Goldberg debuting without a ton of promotion before hand.

• Advertisement

And gets squashed by Crimson.

I think they should drop him completely, no one cares about the streak and he reeks of mediocrity. At least Ryan has an interesting gimmick.

Advertisement