Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Housewives TV3

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Just watched the mid day clip

What did she do in Kinsale? She said she went to bed crying in an interview, but Virgina said she did something else

I can have a guess!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

ah sure isn't it obvious??

She went back to her hotel and eat herself a load of cake :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

The programme is the tv equivalent of the rag that is the Sunday Independant !

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Just took this from Danielles twitter:

@DubHousewives I would like to thank my four supporting cast members & don't forget SPF50 so you don't end up looking like #sunburnt****wits

Bitter as F*ck cos she's managed to come off as the worst outta the 5 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭tommytee

Lisa Murphy is Rocky from the 80's classic movie 'Mask"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭obi604

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    Who are Jo Jordan and this Roz person? I've managed to figure out who the rest of them are but those two don't seem to do anything.

Danielle is a bit of a c-nt.

She is more than a bit of a c-nt. she is a full blown c-nt and a half

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JemWhsky

Danielle says she has to keep moving or shes dead,bit like a shark or Bob Dylan.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

amdublin wrote: »
    "clinician" :D

She's a dentist as far as I know (for real)

She said she set up her practice after graduating so obviously daddy dearest bankrolled that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

lizt wrote: »
    She said she set up her practice after graduating so obviously daddy dearest bankrolled that.

derma dental. she 'sold the dental part of the business', which was odd, as there was sweet fa dentistry going on there. smiles bought that place at a bottom of the market price.

Guys, i personally loved the show, it was TV gold to be fair, they are all so fake its cringe worthy and hilarious to watch, my faves were Jo and Virginia. They seemed the most real out of the bunch of plastics.

Dannielle i agree is a psycho b-tch, how can you honestly behave like that? is it finished now for good? was it only supposed to last a week? Ahh i'll seriously miss it if its finished for good:( such a guilty pleasure.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I feckin loved it, great show as it was just so hilariously bad! Is it finished now or coming back? Its put me right off trying botox that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Does botox effect the brain?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

It speaks volumes for this show when TV3 stalwarts and noted intellectuals :o Amanada Brunker and Jackie Lavin had more sense than to be on it.......

The biggest problem I have with this show is trying to decide who I feel sorriest for.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Jo Jordan has a decent body, shame about the face though.

Blair.jpg

That's what's known as a BOBFOC...

Body of baywatch, face of crimewatch...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I wonder do any of them have a pot to piss in, jo's husband has orders against him http://www.thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44786 and Virginia was leasing the apartment for the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

It's like watching a gang of Ugly Sisters desperately hoping Cinderalla doesn't show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I caught a glimpse of the cover of one of the tabloids this morning - it was running a story about the show.
    Apparently a few of the wagons got their solicitors involved because they were so "upset" about what they were saying about each other behind their backs.
    FFS! The poor petals. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Is that the series over now?? I heard it is.. but why did they show snippets of the baby's christening etc at the end of the last episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Think it's back in September

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I saw the RTE SNS interview on Danielle yesterday which showed one of the clips when they were arguing in the restaurant; I thought she was a right wagon in fairness.

Even though I haven't heard of it until last night.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

1966 wrote: »
    Think it's back in September

Mother of God :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

I saw the RTE SNS interview on Danielle yesterday which showed one of the clips when they were arguing in the restaurant; I thought she was a right wagon in fairness.

Narcissistic personality disorder I reckon. Then, I'm not a psychologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Narcissistic personality disorder I reckon. Then, I'm not a psychologist.
    thats ok sure shes not a medical doctor:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

I believe she's a dentist. I've met a few people with NPD in my time. All highly qualified and intelligent. Mostly in medical/helping professions. There's years of work there going to be required to fix her.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

I believe she's a dentist. I've met a few people with NPD in my time. All highly qualified and intelligent. Mostly in medical/helping professions. There's years of work there going to be required to fix her.
    She seems to think the whole world is against her and no one can do the job she does,I wonder was she just a poor dentist and prefers the role of a nurse administering injections to vain men and women.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Sappa wrote: »
    She seems to think the whole world is against her and no one can do the job she does,I wonder was she just a poor dentist and prefers the role of a nurse administering injections to vain men and women.

Well, speaking as a vain woman, I have been into Danielle's clinic twice. She was lovely the first time, when I was spending money, but got me out of there in five minutes (literally) when I went in there yesterday for a (free) top up. And I had to jump through loops and reels to get the top up. And she’s all ‘oh love, oh sweetheart, oh darling’, which I could handle, if she was good enough at her job (which hasn’t (botox) turned out good enough for the price yet - and she is more expensive than most)).

And no, I didn’t bother mentioning the show to her. I only went to her because she claims to be really good at her job, but my frown lines would say that she isn’t that either!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Sappa wrote: »

Well, speaking as a vain woman, I have been into Danielle's clinic twice. She was lovely the first time, when I was spending money, but got me out of there in five minutes (literally) when I went in there yesterday for a (free) top up. And I had to jump through loops and reels to get the top up. And she’s all ‘oh love, oh sweetheart, oh darling’, which I could handle, if she was good enough at her job (which hasn’t (botox) turned out good enough for the price yet - and she is more expensive than most)).

And no, I didn’t bother mentioning the show to her. I only went to her because she claims to be really good at her job, but my frown lines would say that she isn’t that either!

Vain woman?????? Call me!

Vain woman?????? Call me!

Not sure what you're looking for? Botox tips?!?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost Teyla?!

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost Teyla?!

IIRC it was 300 for one area and 400 for two, whereas a lot of places will now charge 300 for two areas. I was very concerned though about having it done correctly, so was willing to pay, though I am not particularly happy with the results.

I have had it done twice before and have been much happier with the long term effect in the last place, though the clinic I went to previously were really casual about setting appointments (i.e. you might be told to turn up at 5 and have to wait till 6). Clearly I am not really happy with either clinic, but PM me if you want to know more.

Advertisement