Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Housewives TV3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Not sure what you're looking for? Botox tips?!?

An appreciation of sarcasm? :rolleyes::)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Not sure what you're looking for? Botox tips?!?

An appreciation of sarcasm? :rolleyes::)

Nothing wrong with looking after yourself. We all need a bit of vanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I recorded 3 episodes to watch later. Watched one and a half. Couldn't bear to watch any more - so deleted the lot.

At the risk of sounding racist, I don't believe these people live on the same Planet, let alone the same country, as me. Who are they trying to be? Do they think they live in Hollywood? They are failing dismally whatever their act is. Cringe!

RTE or is it TV3 have a lot to answer to the Irish nation for such a crass waste of public funding.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Eyepatch wrote: »

At the risk of sounding racist

What???!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

I wouldnt watch a minute of that 'reality'' dublin four nonsense,absolute nonsense,wouldnt stand for a minute of it,honestly what do you get out of it,if i heard somebody rattling on about that,my mind would be made up on them.superficial is one word that comes to mind..
    I mean really a bunch of aged housewives acting like stroppy dramatic teenagers to boost viewings,they all look like their afraid to age,and that dentist one is just as annoying i heared her chattering on about the 'reality' show and i thought NO WAY IM WATCHING THAT TO MYSELF.They all look like their frightened of the inevitable ageing process,even joan collins cant defy gravity,maybe the dentist who is so intent on botox should have done her degree in physics instead..All plonkers out to sell a book after its done or some perfume,there z class celebs,just think of fade street(i admit to watching one of them but purely not taken seriously),those people are desperate eejits and anybody who watches is worse youre giving these reality wannabes credence they do not deserve..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

if anybody remembers fade street heres a snippet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzFJZKQhyGI

• Registered Users Posts: 25,332 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

They've pulled all the episodes of DH from the TV3 internet TV channel and from the 3player on the web. It can't be anything to do with copyright since it's a home grown series and anyway they have 20 episodes of Tallifornia and a few episodes from the previous week's Emmerdale and Corrie on the internet TV channel.

I wonder did some of the DH ladies have second thoughts and sent in a solicitor's letter?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭lilylarkin

Ray D'arcy said on his radio show this morning that they couldnt comment on why the episodes were pulled from TV3 player for 'legal reasons'. wonder whats that all about........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

This. Just. Got. Interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Well it's basically a carbon copy of The Real Housewives... isn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if NBC Universal sent them a letter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 eireluke

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    That was depressingly boring. A personality would have been nice. Just one. ;)

I think Danielle is a personality in all fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 20 eireluke

lizt wrote: »
    She said she set up her practice after graduating so obviously daddy dearest bankrolled that.

she is a qualified doctor and educated herself, not like the rest. I give her credit for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

eireluke wrote: »
    lizt wrote: »
    She said she set up her practice after graduating so obviously daddy dearest bankrolled that.

she is a qualified doctor and educated herself, not like the rest. I give her credit for that.
    She's a qualified dentist,big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spinzes

l thought it was a great show , OMG these ladies are unreal , wtf is a "sip and see party" ?? lol its were you sip champagne and see the new baby , crackers but as someone posted its tv gold , and when is it back on theres no info when it returns except its this year at some stage ? shame on tv3 no info about all there shows "tallafornia" either if someone has some info please share , a "sip and see party" ...l'm still chuckling

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

^^^

Still chuckling three months after it was aired???

You need to get out more, luv.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spinzes

amdublin wrote: »
    ^^^

You need to get out more, luv.
    then l'd miss getting called luv :P

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

New series kicks off tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Just seen the advert on Tv3..."I went to Mt Anville, and if I need to bring it, i'll bring it...." Dear God :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So whose wife is Lisa Murphy :confused::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

YEEEESSSSSSSSSS !!

The worst people in the world are back !!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So whose wife is Lisa Murphy :confused::rolleyes:
    Not Gerald Kean's anyway :(

Virginia's dad needs to cut off that ponytail, it's awful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Your wun Roz really needs to rethink her image, she is far too old to be dressed and going on the way she does.

Is that the house that Gerard and Lisa lived in?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Can I see your TV license...hahah- I love Joe :D

I like Jo :o

amdublin wrote: »
    Is that the house that Gerard and Lisa lived in?
    Yeah, that's Gerald's house.

I think the houses are a little OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's Gerald's house.

I think the houses are a little OTT.

As in, they're downright tacky?

Heroditas wrote: »
    As in, they're downright tacky?
    I was trying to be nice but yes, they are on the vulgar side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,319 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Haven't seen this much plastic since I played with my cousins Lego set over Christmas.

Advertisement