Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Housewives TV3

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Virginia "It felt like someone was sawing me in half."

If only... :rolleyes:

She's the best one of the lot IMO - I like her

That Roz one has mad buck teeth & you could park a car in her nostrils

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She's a great one for talking over people.. wouldn't let the friend get a word in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

I can see why we're in this economic mess now. These people all seem to be fairly wealthy. Explains a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

I can see why we're in this economic mess now. These people all seem to be fairly wealthy. Explains a lot.

Yeah well I wouldn't let that fool ya! All fur coat and no knickers is my guess

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭CajunPenguin

I hate them so much it isn't even funny, these and the real housewives of orange county are good for a laugh - for about thirty seconds, before I go into a blind tv smashing rage. They are the perfect example of lazy, golddigger, kardashian-like D4 American culture creeping into our society, ruining our children and rotting our brains, there is a recession on and they flaunt there wealth about like- well, like a person who flaunts money. D4 is not just a postcode, it's a state of mind, and yes I know most of them live on the northside. Rise up comrades, and turn that pile of **** off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patk72

Which one would you... snog,marry,avoid and remember suicide is not an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Astonishing stuff!

Interesting to hear Lisa explaining her relationship near the end.

Roz is horrendous. Sorry.

Danielle is cute. I would hazard a guess that she is filthy:D

Bitch an moan all you want about this. It is trash tv and addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,332 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Tonight Lisa went to visit her friend who runs xxx cafe (yet another shameless plug), cue lingering close-up of the premises name - probably means the crew got a free lunch. While sitting down with her friend, Lisa mentions that the trip to New York was great, her friend (not one of the core cast) reminds her that that was four years ago!

Did someone say this program is all scripted? Looks to me like a lot of it is on the hoof vacuous drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

patk72 wrote: »
    Which one would you... snog,marry,avoid and remember suicide is not an option.

I wouldn't get up on any of them to get over a wall!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Gracie_S203

I was absolutly speechless watching it last nite..I'll say one thing...the Kardashians have class compared to this lot!! Seriously did you see your wan (Don't remember some of the names) who threw the house party on Paddys Day...talk about mutton dressed as lamb..she's over 40..she'd wanna start dressing like it!!..Felt sorry for the girl who was a little lonely..i couldn't imagine living that life! Yeah of course you'd love the house and a fraction of the money..just goes to show money doesn't alway buy happiness..she was probably happier living in Ballymun realistically! Lisa Murphy,god bless her..if she goes for one more injection on that "face" her lips will explode!!!..Virginia,will ya come on like..look at the chair she bought like...wait for a few months and little Thor/Theo or whatever he's called will be pissing and puking on it!!! I will admit its a guilty pleasure...but only cause its like a train crash..you can't help but watch it!! Especially love the girl who said she wants a 6ft4 rugby player,well built with no brains...gold digger anyone?!!!!!She needs to bring her standards down just a tad!!! Personally...think the ratings and opinions would be alot better if they did "Kerry Housewives" LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 chewey louis

what a load of crap, if that's what life is like been rich i am quite happy to be poor, all staged and false, wait and see Jo will split with husband because he owes millions and she will be entitled to half the house, which means she will be able to stay in the home while the taxpayer pays the bills, Lisa Murphy has been dumped by Gerry kean, at last he got sense, Macari lives in an unfinished apartment block, the botox queen is on her own and will be for a long time and as for mutton living the dream in malahide no thanks

The Herald is almost as bad as the series but he hits the nail on the head here:

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/no-humour-no-irony-just-a-sad-world-of-selfobsession-3123108.html

No humour no irony... just a sad world of self-obsession

Dublin_Housewives_1058385t.jpg
    Kyran O'Brien
    Dublin Housewives

By Pat Stacey

Tuesday May 29 2012

I WAS fully prepared to hate Dublin Housewives.

What can I say? I'm glad I was prepared. I'd hate to think what might have happened if I hadn't been. I could well have been dumbstruck, which most certainly wouldn't be a good thing, not when you've got to come up with a few hundred words about it for the following day.

Mod Edit: More on Link Above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

what a load of crap, if that's what life is like been rich i am quite happy to be poor, all staged and false, wait and see Jo will split with husband because he owes millions and she will be entitled to half the house, which means she will be able to stay in the home while the taxpayer pays the bills, Lisa Murphy has been dumped by Gerry kean, at last he got sense, Macari lives in an unfinished apartment block, the botox queen is on her own and will be for a long time and as for mutton living the dream in malahide no thanks

seriously have they split up??

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

SHOVELLER wrote: »

What strange lives these wealthy women seem to lead. They live in a bubble-world of their own making, where they're legends in their own lunchtimes,

In a nutshell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Lisha wrote: »
    seriously have they split up??

She denied it in the papers there on Tuesday. I doubt it, I think they're a good match

Pantsface wrote: »
    She denied it in the papers there on Tuesday. I doubt it, I think they're a good match

in a weird way I really believe that they are very well matched. I always think they really care about each other. But also have to say that money and looks seem to be are the foundation. But if it works for them how bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

25_04_BGT_SHOW3_12%5B3%5D.jpg

DEMOT1.jpg?1298274982

SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

Danielle is painful. Doctor indeed. Not one of them have any redeeming feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paul_mcshane

who is yer one who,s lifes mission is to land a NIRP , dont recognise her

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

who is yer one who,s lifes mission is to land a NIRP , dont recognise her
    That is Danielle Meagher...She has a botox clinic in Dublin and dob/t ask me what purpose she serves on this programme...she is a control freak in my view and an attention seeker,,

• Advertisement

2 of the dublin housewives will be on tv3 with colette fitzpatrick after the break

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

Christ that Danielle one :mad:

Pig ignorant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Janet1986 wrote: »
    Christ that Danielle one :mad:

was just about to say the same, the face she just pulled to the presenter as well, she's got some attitude

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    That is Danielle Meagher...She has a botox clinic in Dublin and dob/t ask me what purpose she serves on this programme...she is a control freak in my view and an attention seeker,,

Severely damaged by the look of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

Was anyone watching the two Housewives Virginia and Danielle on Midweek just there?

I have never felt more uncomfortable or embarrassed watching anything in my life.
    The presenter Colette was just shocked at the bickering and all this 'argy Bargy' that Danielle kept cr*pping on about...
    Full blown b*tch fight lol

Hilarious stuff, watch it on the TV3 Player.

The show is terrible but some of the stuff is just Priceless..

Was anyone watching the two Housewives Virginia and Danielle on Midweek just there?

I have never felt more uncomfortable or embarrassed watching anything in my life.
    The presenter Colette was just shocked at the bickering and all this 'argy Bargy' that Danielle kept cr*pping on about...

Have to say, I'd agree with you on the uncomfortable bit but not so sure about the hilarious bit. There's something really messed up about your one's personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭obi604

Jaysus. Had it paused and watching it now

Very embarrassing but still funny to watch.

Danielle just keeps talking over everyone

Danielle is some gee bag, she should just plain and simple be put down. She really needs to see a physiatrist. There is defo something not right with her

No lad in his right mind would go out with her, she is not even good looking and let's face it she is fat and over weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wobblelots

Have to say, I'd agree with you on the uncomfortable bit but not so sure about the hilarious bit. There's something really messed up about your one's personality.

Jeppers, imagine being that muppet's neighbours...what a nightmare woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,274 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Watched a bit of the show for the first time tonight. Never heard of any of them apart from the one that used to go out with Flatley.
    Do any of them work or do they just swan around the place drinking champagne all the time.
    It's a different world they seem to live in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Gracie_S203

Tonight actually just proved how stupid that Danielle one is...correct me if im wrong but this is women who is more "phd that ghd" and said "sometimes i wish i was european instead of being irish!" on the show tonight!!And again correct me if im wrong but (for now) the country we live in is a European country..this is the woman people trust to inject their faces and this is women who said she doesn't mind a fella with no brains...obviously opposites do not attract if that the case! As for Lisa Murphy..mother of god was there ever a more plastic..unbelievably annoying person on the planet! Virginia your child is cute and we know you made her but the girl doesn't have to f-ing praise you all the time,she's hardly gonna say he's a minger (altho she might!!)..the only i feel is anyway normal is Jo Jordan! There's a women you'd have a laugh with!!!!!!

Advertisement