Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Housewives TV3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I wonder was Dr Botox's daddy ever the highest earning partner at KPMG? After all, she did go to Mount Anville don't ya know.

Whatever about a drunk 16 year behaving life a ignoramus, what excuse do these parasites offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Is this on every evening this week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

CommanderC wrote: »
    Is this on every evening this week ?

Yes, seems so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lady Godiva

On again at 9:30. I have to watch even though i know I will be cringeing at the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

I wonder was Dr Botox's daddy ever the highest earning partner at KPMG? After all, she did go to Mount Anville don't ya know.

nope, but try Dublin Business School.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Y'all ready?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Their hair, clothes, make-up, houses......everything is completely OTT and vulgar

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What is Roz's daughter going to Sydney to work as/what company :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"I'd let my dad do my makeup on a space hopper in the dark"....

So that's how Lisa Murphy gets that look.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Ah come on it is so bad it is addictive! Although they are revolting and their lives are so plastic. Doubt this needs to be scripted at all!

• Advertisement

"I'd let my dad do my makeup on a space hopper in the dark"....

So that's how Lisa Murphy gets that look.. :pac:
    Lisa Murphy actually comes across as one of the nicer more normal girls in this crap programme.

:confused:

What happened with Jo and Danielle again?? Who said what etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Ah you gotta love TV3 - I normally find January the month of doom 'n gloom but tonight's & last nights rubbish has given me a laugh. With 'Deception' topping the laugh a minute list - this crap isn't far behind. Lost count now of the product placements...........oh hold on now - a beauty expert talking .... I'm off!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

The hounds are back....

Flanagan's young one needs to know that sydney harbour and bondi beach are miles away from each other.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Lisa Murphy actually comes across as one of the nicer more normal girls in this crap programme.

She comes across a bit "odd" more than anything else - the posh (put on) voice etc.

I like Jo :o

I think the other three are trouble... :cool:

amdublin wrote: »
    :confused:

What happened with Jo and Danielle again?? Who said what etc?
    I didn't see the last series amdublin so I haven't a clue I'm afraid.

Jaysus, if Jo ever goes into the Dragons Dens she will be devoured, she hasn't a clue about business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Why would you get fashion advice from a woman who cant even colour coordinate her hair and her eyebrows..

Danielle's Brand new wok from Ikea still had its price sticker on the bottom of it :P

2 litre bottle of coke doesn't look the part on the table?

Jaysus, if Jo ever goes into the Dragons Dens she will be devoured, she hasn't a clue about business.

High fives - the language of business according to Jo :o

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    She comes across a bit "odd" more than anything else - the posh (put on) voice etc.

I like Jo :o

I think the other three are trouble... :cool:
    I wholeheartedly agree, her accent is really awful.

However, I saw Lisa on that TV3 'Roadtrip' programme. She was paired up with Nell McCafferty and I changed my opinion of her completely. She was well able for Nell and God knows Nell can be contrary but Lisa was very kind to her too and they got on very well during their journey from Dublin to Galway.

Virginia should go to New York.....the chippers over there are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

hahahah- the faces on the guests eating the food !!! :D

Why is Danielle holding out for a rugby type ??! She is going to die alone if she doesnt stop trying to punch above her weight :/

They should rename the show The Dragons...

CommanderC wrote: »
    hahahah- the faces on the guests eating the food !!! :D

Why is Danielle holding out for a rugby type ??! She is going to die alone if she doesnt stop trying to punch above her weight :/
    Ross O'Carroll Kelly (at the height of the boom) would have been the ideal man for her ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lady Godiva

Another things that bugs me about this vacuous lot and their like is this absolute BS with pretending to be oh so caring about their poxy charities. Not meaning to slate charity but come on - what do they rate highest in terms of importance when it comes to the latest CARI lunch?? Is it the children? No not at all - its the blow-dry, the manicure, the outfit, the glam, the red carpet, getting their fugly mugs in VIP. Its shambolic. If you care so much donate the money you would otherwise spend on the above wasted expenditure and stop being a fupping hypocrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

This is as real as ''the hills'' right ???.... who am i kidding of course it is lol

Holy crap!!!!A GAA player.............. Bet she's never met this species before!

1966 wrote: »
    Holy crap!!!!A GAA player.............. Bet she's never met this species before!
    lol :D

He looks kinda nice and he is being all sensitive :D

• Advertisement

Colette Fitzpatrick will have the housewives on Midweek after the show, I'd have given anything to see Nora Owen interview them :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement