Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Danye wrote: »
    And why not?

Coz it was explained approx 4 posts previously. And it's on google. Twas simply to ignorant of excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

An interesting article about the London 2012 CT here in the Guardian. This sounds familiar:

<snip>

The article goes on to make the point that this CT is interesting because - unlike most CTs - it actually makes a prediction about future events. Of course, I'm sure there will be a rationalisation afterwards when nothing happens, and as I've pointed out above the extreme CT community will claim to be right if there is a terrorist attack/alien invasion ("FALSE FLAG! We told you!") and they will also claim to be right if nothing happens at all ("they were trying to make the public feel insecure, get soldiers on the streets" or whatever).
    What no lizard people aswell? Maybe "David"*cough*icke*cough* could have mentioned that too on top of the chemtrails lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people. Under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early, in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass here, people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Torakx wrote: »
    What no lizard people aswell? Maybe "David"*cough*icke*cough* could have mentioned that too on top of the chemtrails lol.
    But the people who believe in the lizards believe it just as firmly and have the exact same standard of proof as the people who believe in the NWO. Why should they be made fun of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Extinction

But the people who believe in the lizards believe it just as firmly and have the exact same standard of proof as the people who believe in the NWO. Why should they be made fun of?

And have the exact same standard of proof as the people who believe in God and holy spirits etc etc. Religous people also firmly believe in being taken away to another world after death (Heaven if your christian) or coming back to this world as another life form, do we laugh at them or respect their beliefs that seem a little crazy? Some of these God believing people actually think they are perfectly sane! Leave the Lizard people believers alone, there are worse things you could believe in.

• Advertisement

Extinction wrote: »
    And have the exact same standard of proof as the people who believe in God and holy spirits etc etc. Religous people also firmly believe in being taken away to another world after death (Heaven if your christian) or coming back to this world as another life form, do we laugh at them or respect their beliefs that seem a little crazy? Some of these God believing people actually think they are perfectly sane! Leave the Lizard people believers alone, there are worse things you could believe in.
    Indeed. Far fewer people have been killed by the lizard believers than the god believers in the cause of their faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Extinction

Something else that just struck me, now I'm not a great believer in religous stuff so don't shoot me if I'm wrong (seriously don't, I know how voilent you God believers can be) wasn't there an entity in the form of a snake in the christian bible, garden of eden etc? A lot of people it seems believe this stuff while laughing at people who'd believe in the lizard people. Pot calling the kettle black it seems. Thankfully the lizard believers aren't as blood thirsty as the God believers and we don't have mass murder crusades in support of the Lizard overlord.

My point was, that it seemed to me the Guardian was using a person with fringe beliefs to tarnish all others those beliefs are attached to in the article.

There are many different beliefs within the Ct community,because the whole aspect of "ct" is making theories and everyones got something slightly or drastically different.
    So of all the representatives from the Ct community for that paper to pick,they happened to get someone who came across as paranoid and erratic.And named David(coincedance im sure)...after the well known English speaker.

That person could have said more on how a false flag attack or percieved attack would be and has been enough to instigate war.

Or more on the bold side, that governments are ahead of us with technology and may be planning an alien false flag.Which i doubt personally as i think its too early for the alien card just yet.But its possible :)

Anyway thats what i ment in my last post.

Do you think the newspaper gave the Ct side of things a fair run?
    Did you see any mention of chemtrails in this thread that didnt originate from that newspaper post?

Seems like more mainstream nonsense to me.Mainstream ct nonsense to be exact.

My point was, that it seemed to me the Guardian was using a person with fringe beliefs to tarnish all others those beliefs are attached to in the article.

There are many different beliefs within the Ct community,because the whole aspect of "ct" is making theories and everyones got something slightly or drastically different.
    So of all the representatives from the Ct community for that paper to pick,they happened to get someone who came across as paranoid and erratic.
    He seemed pretty representative of the CT community though - even based on some of those who post on this forum.

He seemed pretty representative of the CT community though - even based on some of those who post on this forum.

Guardian quote:
    The vast construction site looks fairly innocuous to me. David isn't so sure. "What about that cross in the sky up there?" he says. Two short fragments of aeroplane contrail have formed a distinct cross in the sky directly over the stadium. That is good enough for him.

Doesnt represent my views for sure.
    I wonder who here does think chemtrails in a cross shape was connected to a conspiracy with the olympics.

• Advertisement

I wonder who here does think chemtrails in a cross shape was connected to a conspiracy with the olympics.
    I'm not sure that one random guy can represent every single CT fan, but his views certainly chime with another poster from this very forum.
    Tetsudo wrote: »
    Denile is an understatement in the extreme. This is going on everyday, everywhere. One tell tale sign is when u see two of them cross paths to form a massive X in the sky. It is believed that the X marks are used to coordinate better the massive global spraying, marking when one area has been done so some command center can mark it on the computer or whatever and then move on to the next place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Had the guide ever seen anything paranormal going on here? "What, you mean like flying saucers? No, nothing like that," she laughs. David's eyebrows rise again. No one mentioned flying saucers.

I do love that quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous, Terry [Wogan], so I'm glad that there's been so much laughter in the audience tonight.
    Terry Wogan replied "But they're laughing at you. They're not laughing with you",

Why do we even entertain this....

Step away from the computers and step outside

Life isn't one big conspiracy....its for living and not speculating

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Life isn't one big conspiracy....its for living and not speculating

That's what they want you to think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

President Shimon Peres cancels Olympics trip over Shabbat observance.

'President Shimon Peres has cancelled his visit to the Olympic Games in London due to the refusal of the Olympic organizing committee to allow him to sleep in the Olympic village over Shabbat night.

The Israeli president, despite not being religious, does not travel publicly on Shabbat and will therefore not be able to attend the Olympic opening ceremony...

... Sources in the organizing committee were mystified by the president's announcement, since there are at least two suitable hotels at walking distance from the Olympic village.'

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/president-shimon-peres-cancels-olympics.html

President Shimon Peres cancels Olympics trip over Shabbat observance.

'President Shimon Peres has cancelled his visit to the Olympic Games in London due to the refusal of the Olympic organizing committee to allow him to sleep in the Olympic village over Shabbat night.

The Israeli president, despite not being religious, does not travel publicly on Shabbat and will therefore not be able to attend the Olympic opening ceremony...

... Sources in the organizing committee were mystified by the president's announcement, since there are at least two suitable hotels at walking distance from the Olympic village.'

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/president-shimon-peres-cancels-olympics.html

and?

Olympic chiefs have banned all 800 food retailers at the 40 Games venues across Britain from dishing up chips because of 'sponsorship obligations.'
    The only loophole in the agreement, announced in a memo to staff, is that chips can be served with fish - safeguarding Britain's most famous dish.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172168/London-Olympics-2012-McDonalds-force-Olympics-bosses-ban-restaurants-selling-chips-unless-FISH.html#ixzz20P8aJ8vC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172168/London-Olympics-2012-McDonalds-force-Olympics-bosses-ban-restaurants-selling-chips-unless-FISH.html

al28283 wrote: »
    Olympic chiefs have banned all 800 food retailers at the 40 Games venues across Britain from dishing up chips because of 'sponsorship obligations.'
    The only loophole in the agreement, announced in a memo to staff, is that chips can be served with fish - safeguarding Britain's most famous dish.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172168/London-Olympics-2012-McDonalds-force-Olympics-bosses-ban-restaurants-selling-chips-unless-FISH.html#ixzz20P8aJ8vC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172168/London-Olympics-2012-McDonalds-force-Olympics-bosses-ban-restaurants-selling-chips-unless-FISH.html
    And ?

Guardian quote:

And ?
    Perhaps THEY know that chips bestow some sort of immunity to whatever illusion it is that they have planned (either a false flag terror attack to cover up the Rapture, or a fake alien landing), so they need to discourage or restrict people from consuming chips at all costs. Hence this 'they must be sold with fish' plan - but of course what happens when the global corporate elite corner the fish market over the Olympics? The fast food folks will have none to sell, and thus won't be able to sell chips at all...

• Advertisement

And ?

It's clearly another aspect of the zionist plot on the olympics.

and have you ever noticed how the McDonalds logo upside doen is a "W"?

It's clearly another aspect of the zionist plot on the olympics.

and have you ever noticed how the McDonalds logo upside doen is a "W"?
    Flip it 90 degree clockwise and you have a 13 :)

Flip it 90 degree clockwise and you have a 13 :)

Another perfect example of you seeing things that aren't there

You couldn't get a better setting for this game. :p

168c1vt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Danye

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Coz it was explained approx 4 posts previously. And it's on google. Twas simply to ignorant of excuse

Ok so, you little girl! :rolleyes:

And the games haven't even started yet. :p

Now police are being hauled off the beat for Olympics duty: As G4S staff fail to show up for work, officers are forced to plug the gaps

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173816/Olympic-security-As-G4S-staff-fail-work-police-hauled-beat-plug-gaps.html

And the games haven't even started yet. :p

Now police are being hauled off the beat for Olympics duty: As G4S staff fail to show up for work, officers are forced to plug the gaps

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173816/Olympic-security-As-G4S-staff-fail-work-police-hauled-beat-plug-gaps.html

how does this tie in with your flase flag prediction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Well first off, G is the 7th letter of the alphabet.
    Now S is the 19th. Take 1 from 7 and add it to the 4 in the middle. Take the 1 from the front of 19 and do the same. Now we have 669. Flip that 9 and there you go. CONSPIRACY!!!!!!11!!11!!!

Possibly this.

• Advertisement

Read the whole thing, but you didn't answer my question. As usual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement