Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

al28283 wrote: »
    Read the whole thing, but you didn't answer my question. As usual.
    As mentioned in another thread staff at G4L would be the first to have wind of anything unusual going on round the complex and if there was anything suspicious they would also be the first not wanting to be about if something were to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

As mentioned in another thread staff at G4L would be the first to have wind of anything unusual going on round the complex and if there was anything suspicious they would also be the first not wanting to be about if something were to happen.

And, as human beings with friends and family in and around the area, they'd be the first to tell people about it

And, as human beings with friends and family in and around the area, they'd be the first to tell people about it

I would certainly hope so.

I would certainly hope so.

I seriously doubt that

I seriously doubt that

I would also doubt very much if the press would publish anything they came up with.

• Advertisement

I would also doubt very much if the press would publish anything they came up with.

So they'd be ok to go along with the mass murder aswell? That's alot of people involved now, you've got thousand of people who know.

It's also interesting that you seem to think this of the press and yet half of the links you post without explanation come from the press. Do you just pick and choose the links that fit into your world view and ignore the others?

So they'd be ok to go along with the mass murder aswell? That's alot of people involved now, you've got thousand of people who know.

It's also interesting that you seem to think this of the press and yet half of the links you post without explanation come from the press. Do you just pick and choose the links that fit into your world view and ignore the others?
    Do you see anything in the mainstream press about that G4l leak on the evacuation plans and the caskets ?

No.

Do you see anything in the mainstream press about that G4l leak on the evacuation plans and the caskets ?

No.

No, seems the only source for it is an anonymous undercover journalist. A journalist who comes up with just enough secret information to get people to listen to him but nothing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

No, seems the only source for it is an anonymous undercover journalist. A journalist who comes up with just enough secret information to get people to listen to him but nothing more.

‘Lee Hazledean’ – the whistleblower who exposed how he had infiltrated G4S as an employee and uncovered how security preparations for the Olympics were so poor that they were inviting a terrorist attack, has revealed himself to be Ben Fellows, an acclaimed director who has worked with Stanley Kubrick. Fellows has also appeared in numerous popular television and theater shows.

http://leaksource.wordpress.com/2012/07/03/olympics-g4s-whistleblower-fears-for-safety-reveals-identity/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

enno99 wrote: »

‘Lee Hazledean’ – the whistleblower who exposed how he had infiltrated G4S as an employee and uncovered how security preparations for the Olympics were so poor that they were inviting a terrorist attack, has revealed himself to be Ben Fellows, an acclaimed director who has worked with Stanley Kubrick. Fellows has also appeared in numerous popular television and theater shows.

http://leaksource.wordpress.com/2012/07/03/olympics-g4s-whistleblower-fears-for-safety-reveals-identity/

The G4S issue has been all over the news. The company was crap, was raised in Westminister, the CEO said it himself and apologised profusely for their incompetance. Troops were drafted in to replace the non-existent security professionals the company were desparately trying to hire.

Basically anything "out of the ordinary" that happens at the Olympics, regardless of context, will be lept on by RTDH - watch this space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well to play devils advocate, it does go along with the conspiracy to have soldiers roaming the streets and getting the population used to seeing them everywhere, and having military installations on the rooftops etc.

Just sayin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

humanji wrote: »
    Well to play devils advocate, it does go along with the conspiracy to have soldiers roaming the streets and getting the population used to seeing them everywhere, and having military installations on the rooftops etc.

Just sayin'.

Politicians have quickly realised its better to be "over-the-top" with security than have an attack actually happen and be underprepared, just makes logical sense - even though the cost is huge. The olympics has always been a viable target from the Munich incident to the Atlantic bombing - no matter how small or minor the incident is, its always causes major ripples because of the world focus on the event.

The troops and missiles will disappear after the event - if they stayed however, then maybe cause for conspiracy theories

"Red Ice Radio has gathered together some of the most important research and opinions on what might be the motivations, the plans, the symbolism, the purposes, and the potential outcomes of the London 2012 Olympic Games.

Hours of interviews and examination have culminated in a body of knowledge that breaks down the mainstream narrative and alerts the public to be aware in 2012".

574wp.jpg

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=20717

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Genuine question RtdH; What will you say if and when NOTHING happens at the Olympics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

The illuminati are always foiled by their own arrogance and sense of invincibility. They have this plan to enslave the world and as part of that a fully worked out plan to knock Big Ben during the olympics but then they go and advertise it and implicate themselves in a video. A video where at the 4th second they instructed the director to have either a normal sized athlete slightly knock over a model of Big Ben, or more likely a huge monster who looks human knocking over the real thing. The fact that the monster act hasn't been reported yet speaks to the illuminati control of the media. Or the video is from the future.

With all this control though, you wonder why they advertise their false flags in these videos? It's a form of arrogance. they leave clues for run to da hill and his ilk to find? But why leave clues? To frighten people, to show they are powerful and most people won't know. And what about the people who post the clues - like RTDH - they are full members of the illuminati, advertising it's power.

This goes deeper than we think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

The illuminati are always foiled by their own arrogance and sense of invincibility. They have this plan to enslave the world and as part of that a fully worked out plan to knock Big Ben during the olympics but then they go and advertise it and implicate themselves in a video. A video where at the 4th second they instructed the director to have either a normal sized athlete slightly knock over a model of Big Ben, or more likely a huge monster who looks human knocking over the real thing. The fact that the monster act hasn't been reported yet speaks to the illuminati control of the media. Or the video is from the future.

With all this control though, you wonder why they advertise their false flags in these videos? It's a form of arrogance. they leave clues for run to da hill and his ilk to find? But why leave clues? To frighten people, to show they are powerful and most people won't know. And what about the people who post the clues - like RTDH - they are full members of the illuminati, advertising it's power.

This goes deeper than we think.

I firmly believe this goes all the way to the very middle!
    Bottom-middle at the very least.

Yeah, and where is RTDH since?

DB21 wrote: »
    Genuine question RtdH; What will you say if and when NOTHING happens at the Olympics?

If nothing happens it because they called it off, specifically because of RTDH's tireless efforts to thwart their plans. He's singlehandedly saving up to 200,000 people.

If nothing happens it because they called it off, specifically because of RTDH's tireless efforts to thwart their plans. He's singlehandedly saving up to 200,000 people.

Naive. I've proven he is illuminati.

Naive. I've proven he is illuminati.

I'm gonna need some RTDH unexplained links before I believe you

• Advertisement

700,000 Olympics tickets unsold.

They probably couldn't give them away at this stage. :p

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/700000-olympics-tickets-unsold-7953201.html

700,000 Olympics tickets unsold.

They probably couldn't give them away at this stage. :p

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/700000-olympics-tickets-unsold-7953201.html

Your and your illuminaty friends have scared them off.

Another good reason to avoid the UK capital.

London Braces for Israel Attack on Iran During Olympics ...Prepping for Iranian Missiles Hitting England!!

Taking into account the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran during the 2012 Summer Games, the Olympic committee in charge of the London event has formed a special team to prepare for the contingency.

According to the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth on Wednesday., the team — consisting of politicians, diplomats, security officials and organizing committee personnel — wrote in a report that such a strike was entirely possible.

England is thought to be within the range of Iranian missiles and UK officials believe that a military confrontation between Jerusalem and Tehran could involve the country against its will.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/london-prepares-for-israeli-strike-on-iran-during-2012-games/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Talk me through this one, if Israel attack Iran, Iran will not respond by attacking Israel they will instead attack England.....

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Another good reason to avoid the UK capital.

London Braces for Israel Attack on Iran During Olympics ...Prepping for Iranian Missiles Hitting England!!

Taking into account the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran during the 2012 Summer Games, the Olympic committee in charge of the London event has formed a special team to prepare for the contingency.

According to the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth on Wednesday., the team — consisting of politicians, diplomats, security officials and organizing committee personnel — wrote in a report that such a strike was entirely possible.

England is thought to be within the range of Iranian missiles and UK officials believe that a military confrontation between Jerusalem and Tehran could involve the country against its will.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/london-prepares-for-israeli-strike-on-iran-during-2012-games/

You are quoting an Israeli national newspaper for this? Are they not the bad guys?

Do you actually remember, or care, which conspiracy theories you care for on a given day? If an Iranian missile did hit London you would be straight on here telling us that the Brits fired a missile from a ship in the North Sea on lLondon themselves as a big dirty false flag excuse to invade Iran :pac: Give you 6 hours and you would have a few youtube clips from an episode of Fawlty Towers and a seven second clip from a 1992 episode of Noels House Party in which the illuminati drops clear hints via Mr Blobby sounds that this was going to happen.

Did you know that on the Father Ted episode set on the plane, that the monkey priest pretty much outlines 9/11, 6 years prior to the attacks?

And everyone thought he was just a comedy character talking monkey noised gibberish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vO_AF2_jac&feature=relmfu

ALL THERE. :D

edit- actually....Fawlty Towers ,cant believe I didnt realise before that this was clearly another hint dropping illuminati red flag for how easily they would collapse.:eek: Not to mention Basil repeatedtly mentioning The War.

Martin Turner style. :p

jrxpx4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

RtdH, you have ignored my question from last week. I'm sure it was a mistake, so I'll ask again:

By the way, I'll keep asking until you answer. Enjoy your future topics ;)

RtdH, you have ignored my question from last week. I'm sure it was a mistake, so I'll ask again:

By the way, I'll keep asking until you answer. Enjoy your future topics ;)

Yea, he can't answer reasonable questions. He abandons threads as soon as people start asking him.

If nothing happens at the Olympics I would gather that the plans any false flag attack would have been cancelled.

This could might well be the case as this whole topic has gone complete viral on a global scale thanks to social networking, something that the elite have yet to take control of. The Olympic committee and the mainstream media have brought all this upon themselves with all their hype and security paranoia about the event.

I would never forgive myself if I debunked these theories and recommended people to go there and something big did happen and lives were lost.

The safest place to watch the 2012 Olympic games is in the comfort of your own home in front of a television set. :)

• Advertisement

I would never forgive myself if I debunked these theories and recommended people to go there and something big did happen and lives were lost.

But you're not debunking them. You trawl through the internet and post links from others without even explaining them. I doubt you even understand half the things you post because you certainly can't answer any questions put to you.

What you do is useless!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement