Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

And yes I have an ignore policy for certain posters.

And all questions.

In the OP you mentioned that these were theories which you had come up with.
    You should be able to back them up with something, anything at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

This might give you an insight into why some people find your antics to be so contemptible.

While others might post things that are as silly as what you post, and sometimes worse, they at least make an effort to stand over what they've posted and certainly don't hide from people asking questions.

Meanwhile you're the RSS feed from hell.
    I couldn't give a damn how silly or trivial material may be if it contain any sort of subliminal messaging related to topic.

And yes again I will ignore condescending and derogatory comments from certain posters.

I couldn't give a damn how silly or trivial material may be if it contain any sort of subliminal messaging related to topic.

It doesn't. If it has you have failed to show it or explain how.

al28283 wrote: »
    And all questions.

In the OP you mentioned that these were theories which you had come up with.
    You should be able to back them up with something, anything at all.
    Back them up with what?

Obama LOL.

Back them up with what?

Obama LOL.

See what I mean? What exactly do you mean posting this as a response?
    It's completely unrelated to what we are talking about.

anything, anything at all relevant to what you are talking about.

For example, what does White House press releases have to do with what we are talking about? Nothing at all. Yet you post a link to a story about it and think that is making some kind of point. It is not at all relevant to the topic.

All it points to is your extremely clouded way of thinking. You think the fact that a story says the White House may give stories a biased slant that proves all your nonsense is true? It doesn't. The fact that you think it does just show how your mind works, it is clouded, disjointed and lacking any sense of logic. You are joining the dots between a thousand different links and coming up with nonsense. You cannot even keep your mind on track for even a few posts.

• Advertisement

See what I mean? What exactly do you mean posting this as a response?
    It's completely unrelated to what we are talking about.

anything, anything at all relevant to what you are talking about.

For example, what does White House press releases have to do with what we are talking about? Nothing at all. Yet you post a link to a story about it and think that is making some kind of point. It is not at all relevant to the topic.

All it points to is your extremely clouded way of thinking. You think the fact that a story says the White House may give stories a biased slant that proves all your nonsense is true? It doesn't. The fact that you think it does just show how your mind works, it is clouded, disjointed and lacking any sense of logic. You are joining the dots between a thousand different links and coming up with nonsense. You cannot even keep your mind on track for even a few posts.
    What's the point of having a Conspiracy Forum if solid proof had to be required as a basis of every theory. :rolleyes:

Most of the theories posted on this thread are self explanatory and need very little explaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

What's the point of having a Conspiracy Forum if solid proof had to be required as a basis of every theory. :rolleyes:
    You'll find that when people make accusations, no matter how tasteless or utterly daft they are, proof is needed. Otherwise, it is nothing more than imagination, fiction, paranoid hearsay, coincidental tosh etc.

Did you seriously just ask that?
    Every theory should have some sort of basis for it. Otherwise it's just fiction.
    It doesn't have to be solid proof but just completely unfounded posting nonsense and saying it might save lives is ridiculous.

There are legitimate CT's which do have evidence for and against which do warrant a serious discussion and Posters like you, without any understanding of how to present or back up an idea make them all seem ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

And yes again I will ignore condescending and derogatory comments from certain posters.

Yeah, champ, that's not really helping.

Assuming you're not just this forums equivalent of JC in A&A - why are you so consistently sabotaging your attempts to warn people about these threats you find credible.

Ignoring people you don't like, refusing to stand over anything, refusing to even entertain the notion that people will not accept things simply on your say so.... it's like you're going out of your way to make sure nobody ever takes anything you say seriously.

Most of the theories posted on this thread are self explanatory and need very little explaining.

If noone knows what you're talking about and you are unable to explain them when asked, by definition, the theories are not self explanatory.

• Advertisement

Did you seriously just ask that?
    Every theory should have some sort of basis for it. Otherwise it's just fiction.
    It doesn't have to be solid proof but just completely unfounded posting nonsense and saying it might save lives is ridiculous.
    Most if not all theories related to this topic are based on the concept predictive programming and subliminal messaging so obviously If you dismiss that concept they are going to be ridiculous.

Most if not all theories related to this topic are based on the concept predictive programming and subliminal messaging so obviously If you dismiss that concept they are going to be ridiculous.

i don't dismiss that, can you point to the post where you explained this??? I've asked many times and you never mentioned any predcitive programming. How does Iran attacking London during the games tie in with this predictive programming. Is the Illuminati, the one you claim chose the Olympic logo and mascot to remind us who is in charge, in league with Iran? And this is all to ultimately enslave humanity right? These are all things you've claimed in this thread but they don't seem to be in anyway connected.

How is any of this self explanatory?

i don't dismiss that, can you point to the post where you explained this??? I've asked many times and you never mentioned any predcitive programming. How does Iran attacking London during the games tie in with this predictive programming. Is the Illuminati, the one you claim chose the Olympic logo and mascot to remind us who is in charge, in league with Iran? And this is all to ultimately enslave humanity right? These are all things you've claimed in this thread but they don't seem to be in anyway connected.

How is any of this self explanatory?

This video which was posted on the first page explains in great detail about predictive programming and even gives past examples if you even cared to watch it.

This video which was posted on the first page explains in great detail about predictive programming and even gives past examples if you even cared to watch it.

that video seems to be blocked. Can you explain it?

that video seems to be blocked. Can you explain it?
    May I suggest you change your browser, it works fine for me,

Also how come you are the only one that asked for an explanation on predictive programming?

Also how come you are the only one that asked for an explanation on predictive programming?

tried it on 2 browsers, its blocked here on copyright infringement.

I imagine I'm the only one who asked because nobody opens your links anymore. They're always the same kinda thing and you never offer any sort of explanation as to how they relate to the topic. People have become used to you not making any sense and being a bit of a joke. The way you conduct yourself online, your inability to explain yourself or discuss simple topics in a correct and understandable way, has led to noone taking you seriously in any way.

tried it on 2 browsers, its blocked here on copyright infringement.

Google Chrome accepts it no problems.

I imagine I'm the only one who asked because nobody opens your links anymore.

The trolls you are talking about.

The trolls you are talking about.

No, not the trolls. To many people you seem like a troll because that is exactly how you act.

Posting what many would consider to be ridiculous claims and then offering no follow up, no explanations and avoiding questions on the issue is classic troll behaviour, just looking to frustrate and annoy people.

No, not the trolls. To many people you seem like a troll because that is exactly how you act.

Posting what many would consider to be ridiculous claims and then offering no follow up, no explanations and avoiding questions on the issue is classic troll behaviour, just looking to frustrate and annoy people.

Ridiculous claims from the same posters that don't bother viewing the links :rolleyes:

Anyway they are not clames they are theories. :rolleyes:

Ridiculous claims from the same posters that don't bother viewing the links :rolleyes:

Anyway they are not clames they are theories. :rolleyes:

take the few moments required to explain that and talk through your ideas and they might understand that.

This is a forum where people come to discuss ideas, not just a noticeboard for whatever links you happened to come across.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Bull****. I gave the reasons for my counterclaim. I believe you brought up Nazism and Zionism and now your getting stroppy because you get caught out and blurting out strawmen because you can't rationalise your claim.

I believe his point that people who would care enough to hide the word Zion in the Olympic logo would be a Zionist, some of the tenants of which (namely a Jewish state and various pro-jewish stances) are not the same as Nazism and vice-versa.
    As such there would be no plausible reason for why a Zionist would also encode the word "Nazi" and there would be no reason that a Nazi would encode "Zion".
    Yet they both are "encoded".

But I think you understood this point quite well, but couldn't pass up a chance to use the thread as another soapbox against your favourite target.

take the few moments required to explain that and talk through your ideas and they might understand that.

This is a forum where people come to discuss ideas, not just a noticeboard for whatever links you happened to come across.

The nature of this thread in particular as a noticeboard type as it consists of a multitude of self explaining conspiracies related to false flag spectaculars at the Olympic Games.

I would certainly have an interest in this subject in light of reading that prophetic and apocalyptic Rothschild document that most of these theories are based on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The nature of this thread in particular as a noticeboard type as it consists of a multitude of self explaining conspiracies related to false flag spectaculars at the Olympic Games.

I would certainly have an interest in this subject in light of reading that prophetic and apocalyptic Rothschild document that most of these theories are based on.

What you are looking for is a blog then, start a blog where you can just post your random links without ever having to engage anybody.

This, sadly for you, is a message board, topics here are supposed to be discussed, not just blogged.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I have to close this but I may reopen it at some point. I don't want to have to hand out infractions, because everyone is being fairly civil thus far, but this is not a "talk about RTTH" thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement