Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭HamletOrHecuba

al28283 wrote: »
    Only they weren't massive riots, they were quite small and isolated, hyped by the media to sell papers and get you watching sky news.

Actually they were down played. Just like if anything the riots in France in 2005 and 2009 were also.

I was there at the time in England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Actually they were down played. Just like if anything the riots in France in 2005 and 2009 were also.

As was I, live just down the road :D

They were not massive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Only they weren't massive riots, they were quite small and isolated, hyped by the media to sell papers and get you watching sky news.
    To be fair, if anything similar to the riots occurred during the Olympics. It would be rather damaging to the reputation of England. The events may have been technically small but they occurred in some of the key cities in England which was far more significant. It was major retailers and even factories being looted by scumbags from all classes. I also didn't watch Sky News at all while it was occuring, their coverage of it was god awful. There was a strange Indian Channel where they had guys driving around giving a live feed of it. It was fairly wide spread in the areas they were in, Manchester I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭HamletOrHecuba

As was I, live just down the road :D

They were not massive

They were not just in London and they were spread through out London.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    To be fair, if anything similar to the riots occurred during the Olympics. It would be rather damaging to the reputation of England. The events may have been technically small but they occurred in some of the key cities in England which was far more significant. It was major retailers and even factories being looted by scumbags from all classes.

I think the opposite might be true, if something like that were to happen during the olympics it might very well be downplayed by the media, as the whole world is watching. France and other countries have much larger riots more often and not too much is made of it.
    There's no accounting for sky news though, they are scumbags for ratings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

They were 24/7 news for 4 days and 99.9% of the country didn't even witness anything themselves....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

English society is in serious meltdown;

No it's not, you're being overly dramatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Its artificially in serious meltdown.

We only have to look at the recent London riots where the authorities sat back and let everything run its course. Reason for this was to give them an excuse to get tougher and introduce further legislation to control the masses. it also wouldn't surprise me if the they were a part of the riots themselves. :)

We only have to look at the recent London riots where the authorities sat back and let everything run its course. Reason for this was to give them an excuse to get tougher and introduce further legislation to control the masses. it also wouldn't surprise me if the they were a part of the riots themselves. :)

Can you give examples of the authorities sitting back and letting it runs it's course?
    What legislation ws introduced as a result of the riots?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So the shadowy bad guys both did nothing to stop the riots and let them happen.... but also made them happen?

Kinda hedging your bets there...

• Advertisement

Can you give examples of the authorities sitting back and letting it runs it's course?

"So where WERE the police? Shopkeepers mystified at tactics that left them defenceless"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023984/London-riots-2011-Where-police-Shopkeepers-mystified-theyre-left-defenceless.html

"Tottenham riots: Police ‘stood back and let protestors take over streets"

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/871655-tottenham-riots-police-stood-back-and-let-protestors-take-over-streets#ixzz1UWdzi6dQ
    Water cannon, plastic bullets and what ever else they can draft in, I am sure they will be armed to the teeth with all this coming up to the Olympics. :)

English society is in serious meltdown;

And you.
    Pipe down the pair of ye.

Honestly, you'd swear nobody had ever rioted before in the history of anything.

Next you'll be telling me that young people today dress immodestly, disrespect their elders and their morals are decaying as if it's an amazingly unique complaint that is limited exclusively to this time and place.

"So where WERE the police? Shopkeepers mystified at tactics that left them defenceless"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023984/London-riots-2011-Where-police-Shopkeepers-mystified-theyre-left-defenceless.html

"Tottenham riots: Police ‘stood back and let protestors take over streets"

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/871655-tottenham-riots-police-stood-back-and-let-protestors-take-over-streets#ixzz1UWdzi6dQ

Water cannon, plastic bullets and what ever else they can draft in, I am sure they will be armed to the teeth with all this coming up to the Olympics. :)

You're kidding right?
    Do you actually read the things you type?
    If the police don't intervene enough you accuse them of sitting back and doing nothing, and then you complain that they will go too far during the olympics using water cannons and plastic bullets.
    This circular logic you seem to use means you just end up contraicting yourself evey few posts

And you.
    Pipe down the pair of ye.

Honestly, you'd swear nobody had ever rioted before in the history of anything.

Next you'll be telling me that young people today dress immodestly, disrespect their elders and their morals are decaying as if it's an amazingly unique complaint that is limited exclusively to this time and place.

And how long do you think it will take the UK to follow in the Obama's US's footsteps to unleash state of the art weaponry on demonstrators that was originally intended for the battlefield.

And how long do you think it will take the UK to follow in the Obama's US's footsteps to unleash state of the art weaponry that was originally intended for the battlefield.

How long do you think it will take?

How long do you think it will take?
    I guess it won't be too long, no doubt there will be some surveylance variant of them deployed over the Olympics. The US & UK are in bed together on this sort of technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

You're kidding right?
    Do you actually read the things you type?
    If the police don't intervene enough you accuse them of sitting back and doing nothing, and then you complain that they will go too far during the olympics using water cannons and plastic bullets.
    This circular logic you seem to use means you just end up contraicting yourself evey few posts

This^ .
    If they had used plastic bullets and water cannons, he'd be complaining that it was the government preventing a social revolution. Credibility is lacking more and more for his posts.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    This^ .
    If they had used plastic bullets and water cannons, he'd be complaining that it was the government preventing a social revolution. Credibility is lacking more and more for his posts.
    Obama signed the NDAA act into law last February, no doubt the UK EU will also soon follow. :)

Obama signed the NDAA act into law last February, no doubt the UK EU will also soon follow. :)

What has that got to do with the quote you're replying to?

What has that got to do with the quote you're replying to?
    Plenty, this is the slippery slope that the UK is heading.

The UK authorities like their bed buddies in the US are more interested in kicking down doors and rounding up and detaining their "subversives" those that don't obey indefinably rather than splashing them with water cannon and what ever.

• Advertisement

Plenty, this is the slippery slope that the UK is heading.

The UK authorities like their bed buddies in the US are more interested in kicking down doors and rounding up and detaining their "subversives" those that don't obey indefinably rather than splashing them with water cannon and what ever.

But you said earlier that the whole reason the authorities supposedly let the riots in England happen was so that they could use water cannons and batons at the olympics. More of this circular logic and contradicting your own posts. You really don't have a clue

But you said earlier that the whole reason the authorities supposedly let the riots in England happen was so that they could use water cannons and batons at the olympics. More of this circular logic and contradicting your own posts. You really don't have a clue
    They let them run their course as another classic example of "problem reaction solution".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert

• UFO expert Nick Pope says massive summer events like the Olympics would be a prime time for an alien encounter
    • Ministry of Defence 'has planned for the worst outcomes - attack and invasion'
    • 'We should be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable'

And how long do you think it will take the UK to follow in the Obama's US's footsteps to unleash state of the art weaponry on demonstrators that was originally intended for the battlefield.

Unmanned aerial drones are not weapons, no more than a camera is.
    And saying a device has the capability to perform a task does not mean that it will be used for that task.
    For example, I have a knife in my kitchen, knives can be used to stab people, therefore does it follow that it's simply a matter of time before I stab someone?

think carefully.

Last year New York Times columnist and Nobel laureate Paul Krugman called for space aliens to invade earth so that the government would spend money to mount a defense thereby stimulating the economy.
    As aliens have yet to comply with Krugman's wishes, he advocated on HBO's Real Time Friday that scientists should get together and lie about an imminent attack to boost federal spending (video follows with transcript and commentary):

How about a claim that has some predictive value?
    Ian has previously predicted that the New World Order are building up to the moment when they will play their Trump Card, in a final (futile) attempt to unite the world under their leadership… by staging a False Flag Fake Alien Invasion at the London 2012 Olympics.[5] Keep your eyes peeled for the alien invasion at London's Olympic Park...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ian_R._Crane

Some of the weirdest bets recorded by bookmakers include:
    • London mayor, Boris Johnson's hair catching fire when he runs with the Olympic torch (500/1)
    • It will rain on the night of the Olympics (5/2)
    • A UFO will appear over the Olympic Stadium on the night of the opening ceremony (1000/1)

http://www.gamblingkingz.com/news/2012/06/05/london-olympics-betting-picks-up-in-uk.asp

But look, I mean, whatever it takes because right now we need somebody to spend, and that somebody has to be the U.S. government.

Unsurprisingly, Krugman favours infrastructure spending (like the Roosevelt's new deal) to get the US economy out of the shitter and given the Republican controlled house something like that is never going to pass.

Once you realise this the "let's just say the space aliens are coming!" is shown for the hyperbole it really is.

Not sure what it has to do with anything, but I always enjoy Krugmans antics.

UFO / Flying Saucer with alien pilot lands during the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics Closing Ceremony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

I'd be interested to know how the OP suggests a 2012 logo that CANT be made look like ZION could be designed?

Z looks like 2, I looks like 1, O looks like 0, N looks like sideways 2.

Unless they used roman numerals it would always be possible to make a 2012 logo look like it says zion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement