Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

No doubt our friend Mr Dee is now on the CIA's hit list as a terrorist for promoting "terrorist" propaganda.

He's on my fucking hit list for crimes against aesthetics and being a bullshit merchant.

Edit: Maybe the CIA deleted your post - who knows in this crazy fantasy world?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Though this thread is doing a fantastic job of showing that political cartoons are always fucking cancer, regardless of what they're ham fistedly representing.

No doubt our friend Mr Dee is now on the CIA's hit list for promoting "terrorist" propaganda.

The elite Obama can't wait until their CISPA censorship directives becomes global.

They need to start silencing these guys and remove their "mind damaging" material from the internet in case it corrupts the minds of all their following sheeple..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

They need to start silencing these guys and remove their "mind damaging" material from the internet in case it corrupts the minds of all their following sheeple..
    Would you contrast yourself to the 'sheeple' in that you independently form your own views, regardless of the content of the Christian Bible, religious dogma, and the contents of far-right American websites and conspiracy theory received wisdom?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No doubt our friend Mr Dee is now on the CIA's hit list for promoting "terrorist" propaganda.

The elite Obama can't wait until their CISPA censorship directives becomes global.

Once again you've avoided questions you can't honestly answer.

RdtH, you should be seriously asking yourself why you have to lie and distort and ignore stuff you find uncomfortable.
    They are all indications that you aren't promoting the truth, but instead nonsense, scaremongering and propaganda that you've swallowed like the sheeple you rail against.

King Mob wrote: »
    Once again you've avoided questions you can't honestly answer.

RdtH, you should be seriously asking yourself why you have to lie and distort and ignore stuff you find uncomfortable..
    I find myself uncomfortable when I see the wool being pulled over our eyes by those making the rules.

Example Obama's current policy of false flag terrorism which is deliberately used into manipulating the minds of people into believing more stringent internationa security measures are necessary.

If I post a simple cartoon about the above you blatantly accuse me of distorting the truth and misleading people with propaganda. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

[/B]
    If I post a simple cartoon about the above you blatantly accuse me of distorting the truth and misleading people with propaganda. :rolleyes:
    In this thread you posted an image proporting to show that the olympic logo spells the word Zion.

I however pointed out that it only spells the word after the logo is altered.
    Altering evidence is blatantly distorting the truth and misleading people.

You refused to address the point because you realise exactly how dishonest it was, and once again started spewing out the propaganda you like.

Example Obama's current policy of false flag terrorism which is deliberately used into manipulating the minds of people into believing more stringent internationa security measures are necessary.
    But 9/11 was a false flag operation by the Neo-Conservatives and George Bush! Right?

But 9/11 was a false flag operation by the Neo-Conservatives and George Bush! Right?
    Again repeat myself. :rolleyes:

Barack Obama took this to his advantage with his Islamic connections.

He orchestrated suicide teams from within the United States and around the world to carry out his master plan of attacking the Twin Towers so that he could usher in his agenda of electronic enslavement through the patriot act and what ever else he comes up with which will ultimately lead to the implant which is his number 666.

leauv.jpg

Again I repeat myself. :rolleyes:
    That link doesn't even go to one of your posts! Sabotage by the NWO? :P

29wn95f.jpg

"A 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document entitled “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” outlines a scenario which results in the death of 13,000 during the 2012 Olympics.

The first worrying prediction begins in 2012 when ‘the pandemic the world had been anticipating for years’, finally hits, infecting nearly 20 percent of world population and claiming 8 million lives. Due to this pandemic, the Rockefeller Foundation outlines how the public will welcome a more authoritative government and a tighter control across all aspects of life, including Biometric IDs for all citizens".

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Rockefeller_Foundation_Predicts_13000_Dead_at_London_2012_Olympics/85282

Actual PDF Documentation.

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Barack Obama did 9/11 now?

Why would a secret society also promote their logo and one eyed mascots?

5w4dz.jpg

Answer, subliminal messages and secret codes are all a part of the fun and games for the corporate elite of the Illuminati

Even you must realise how ridiculous this is. Fun and gmaes? Really?

In the more recent disaster blockbuster 2012, lead character Jackson (Cusack) incidentally holds up a map of the the London Underground inside an RV which is based in some mountain range in the middle of Idaho.

3xabk.jpg

Oh yea, I remember asking you many times about what you thought this actually means but, as always, you never answered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

29wn95f.jpg

"A 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document entitled “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” outlines a scenario which results in the death of 13,000 during the 2012 Olympics.

The first worrying prediction begins in 2012 when ‘the pandemic the world had been anticipating for years’, finally hits, infecting nearly 20 percent of world population and claiming 8 million lives. Due to this pandemic, the Rockefeller Foundation outlines how the public will welcome a more authoritative government and a tighter control across all aspects of life, including Biometric IDs for all citizens".

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Rockefeller_Foundation_Predicts_13000_Dead_at_London_2012_Olympics/85282

Actual PDF Documentation.

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf
    This isn't evidence, it's just various possible scenario that could shape the future.... In fact, it points out mainly negative aspects to this scenario...
    'Meanwhile, in the developed world, the presence
    of so many top-down rules and norms greatly
    inhibited entrepreneurial activity. Scientists
    and innovators were often told by governments
    what research lines to pursue and were guided
    mostly toward projects that would make money
    (e.g., market-driven product development) or
    were “sure bets” (e.g., fundamental research),
    leaving more risky or innovative research
    areas largely untapped.'
    By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of
    so much top-down control and letting leaders
    and authorities make choices for them.
    Doesn't sound like a plot to me given that it pretty much eventually fails and leads to revolutions... I'd actually like to thank you because I read the document in its entirety and it's rather interesting from a sociological point of view.

The clever future which is described is actually rather positive.
    Worldwide, the pressure to reduce waste and
    increase efficiency in planet-friendly ways was
    enormous. New globally coordinated systems
    for monitoring energy use capacity—including
    smart grids and bottom-up pattern recognition
    technologies—were rolled out. These efforts
    produced real results: by 2022, new projections
    showed a significant slowing in the rise of
    atmospheric carbon levels.
    . Such systems
    and structures required far greater levels of
    transparency, which in turn required more
    tech-enabled data collection, processing, and
    feedback. Enormous, benign “sousveillance”
    systems allowed citizens to access data—all
    publically available—in real time and react.
    Nation-states lost some of their power and
    importance as global architecture strengthened
    and regional governance structures emerged.
    While not every scenario is positive. 'Clever Together looks to be extremely beneficial in the long run. Seems rather strange that you didn't feel the need to speak of a Rockefeller conspiracy to encourage smart economies. This is just another example of you selectively quoting documents as if they're prophecies or the Illuminati or whatever listing their plot in an easy to read document. :D Not one of the scenarios is supposed to be a guaranteed event which many don't seem to understand. I believe Junior Cert geography uses similar scenarios. Think Tanks aren't used to decided upon methodologies to wipe out the population.

al28283 wrote: »
    Oh yea, I remember asking you many times about what you thought this actually means but, as always, you never answered

Go back and read the OP. :rolleyes:
    "Some interesting CT's and trivia on the subject that I have come up with that may be worth considering. Let you be the judge.

Go back and read the OP. :rolleyes:

I read the whole thread, you don't answer any of the questions put to you, and pretty soon you start a new thread on pretty much the same topic, only to abandon it when you have no answers

I read the whole thread, you don't answer any of the questions put to you, and pretty soon you start a new thread on pretty much the same topic, only to abandon it when you have no answers
    I don't need to answer those questions.

The topic of this thread is about possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at the London Olympics. I am not saying they are going to happen, I'm not trying to prove that they will happen. All I am doing is providing material that has appeared on the net relating to this subject and letting you decide what you think.

I don't need to answer those questions.

The topic of this thread is about possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at the London Olympics. I am not saying they are going to happen, I'm not trying to prove that they will happen. All I am doing is providing material that has appeared on the net relating to this subject and letting you decide what you think.

So you are not open to debating the topics you bring up?
    You can just say whatever you like, distorting facts and making nonsense predictions and nobody can question you on them?

Yes I have explained quite well the "predictions" that I have posted.

But when posters come up with the following tone I usually place them on my ignore list. :)

as soon as someone questions you, you ignore them?
    You haven't explained a thing, you post disparate articles and cartoons and claim they are secret codes the "elite" like to put out there for fun.

as soon as someone questions you, you ignore them?
    I have quite a lot of posters on my ignore list.

• Advertisement

I have quite a lot of posters on my ignore list.

Yes, I'd imagine so. Ignorance is bliss.

So I'll just ask you to confirm something you implied earlier.
    Do you think the elite, as you call them, designed the logo for the 2012 london olympics to look like the word ZION if you change it around, and was the reason for this because they like fun and games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Do you think the elite, as you call them, designed the logo for the 2012 london olympics to look like the word ZION if you change it around, and was the reason for this because they like fun and games?

They are also clearly big fans of Sudoku as well as Scrabble.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    They are also clearly big fans of Sudoku as well as Scrabble.

let's give the guy a chance to answer ;)

I do believe it is a sinister gesture from the Zionist elite that has followed in the footsteps of their previous years except that this one is a lot more blatant. If it wasn't so you wouldn't have so many wanting to boycott it.

Nice, an actual answer from you for on
    Can you point out some of these other gestures from previous years. I'm bored and could do with a laugh

I do believe it is a sinister gesture from the Zionist elite that has followed in the footsteps of their previous years except that this one is a lot more blatant. If it wasn't so you wouldn't have so many wanting to boycott it.

Oh I'm sorry, you didn't answer the full question. Do you think the zionist elite plant these gestures for fun and games?

Oh I'm sorry, you didn't answer the full question. Do you think the zionist elite plant these gestures for fun and games?

Absolutely, as I gave already stated, its there way of showing us whos in charge.

Absolutely, as I gave already stated, its there sick way of showing us whos in charge.

That's what doesn't make sense. They want to keep it super secret, yet they want us to know. How do you explain that?
    It's not logical, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

A better theory would be that they are communicating with sleeper cells or even brainwashed agents through the media. Catcher in the Rye style!

Or perhaps I am one of them, planting this idea in your head for some nefarious purpose? Either way I'm sure you'll assimilate this idea into your theories.

I think if I was as convinced of all of these schemes as you are I would be terrified of posting about it so publicly on an internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭HamletOrHecuba

English society is in serious meltdown; whatever about false flag attacks the possibility of massive riots like we saw last year while the police are given over to guarding the games is a major possibility. We came close to a coup in the 70s, and I wonder if the massive cut in the army was motivated by political reasons.

• Advertisement

English society is in serious meltdown; whatever about false flag attacks the possibility of massive riots like we saw last year while the police are given over to guarding the games is a major possibility. We came close to a coup in the 70s, and I wonder if the massive cut in the army was motivated by political reasons.

Only they weren't massive riots, they were quite small and isolated, hyped by the media to sell papers and get you watching sky news.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement