Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

8a23bfcf5da8d9f35152fc5903993ba6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

How confident are you on Karagandy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

How confident are you on Karagandy?

About as confident as you can be about Kazahkstan teams :)

They should cover but I wouldn't go nuts on them or anything, the last 3 meetings between them they have won 2-0, 1-0 and 2-0

They are top of the league, winning 3 in a row, the opposition are 14th I believe losing 3 in a row, Karagandy are by no means a goal machine team thus far though. They are averaging 1.7 goals a game

The odds on a straight win are 1/4 so represents no interest to me, I am happy to take the chance that they will win by a couple of clear goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Karagandy have a CL qualifier on Tuesday, they might rest players against Okzhetpes.

Cheers lads, I'll stay away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

game coming up at 2, djurgardens u21 top away to bottom assyrika u21,there 5/6 think its worth a gamble,just 4 goals conceded all season 24 scored and bottom of the lge assyrika leaking in 21,scoring 9..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Great call Sean .. took +1.5 1st half goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Small little gamble for a bit of interest - over 2.5 in the following
    Lillestrom v Tromso - Lillestrom have conceeded 10 in the last 3 but also seem to score a lot too 4:3 in last game @ 4/6
    Gamba Osaka v Yokohama - Gamba have serious defensive issuse and their games average 4.33 goals @ 8/13

Salzburg to win both halves @ 2.00 with PP is pretty big, only 1.7 with Bet365, they're playing a mug team 2 divisions below them with poor form, Salzburg on great form.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Early bet but the odds will surely drop:

Flora not to score vs Basel (CL qualifier, Tuesday) @ 1.80

Last year, Flora couldn't score vs Shamrock Rovers (they missed a penalty in Ireland though), the year before that they played vs Dinamo Tbilisi (lost 1-2 away and drew 0-0 at home). I doubt they can score against Basel.

• Advertisement

Salzburg to win both halves @ 2.00 with PP is pretty big, only 1.7 with Bet365, they're playing a mug team 2 divisions below them with poor form, Salzburg on great form.

That was the big one! 1 - 0 ht, 2 - 0 FT

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Jubilo iwato [EMAIL="-1@4/6"]-1@4/6[/EMAIL] and [EMAIL="-2@9/5"]-2@9/5[/EMAIL] should come in against bottom of the table Consadale Sapporo who have coceded 38 goals in the league in 17 games.
    Urawa Reds away to Niigata @evens small bet
    Sendai away to Nagoya @15/8 looks a great price
    Anyone have any input/ thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ArseBiscuit

tip74 wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions
    Derry City v Sligo Rovers
    Derry City: Patterson (13/5), Deery (4/0), Farren (10/1), Molloy (11/0), Greacen (6/1), Madden (17/0), McLaughlin (16/7)
    Sligo Rovers: North (16/15)

pick 2

Nice one -- 6 quid - slightly better than evens

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Moss v Østsiden
    Reported huge number of absences in Moss squad. We found this players don’t play today: Eikum, Kaxrud, Vidalon, Haraldsen, Heia, Sery, Birkeland, Henriksen, Ringberg, Bachke, Bjerke, Kashama, Kvalheim and Goucher.

pick 2

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Marconi Stallion away to Sydney Olympic @13/8
    They have won 5 out of the last 7 in the Head to head

Radonman wrote: »
    Honved won 1-0 away to Flamurtari (Lux) last week, gonna chance (-1) Honved @ 5/4 - Flamurtari's journey took apparently 20 hours by coach and plane, plus Honved are the better team here
    :D
    Small little gamble for a bit of interest - over 2.5 in the following
    Lillestrom v Tromso - Lillestrom have conceeded 10 in the last 3 but also seem to score a lot too 4:3 in last game @ 4/6:D
    Gamba Osaka v Yokohama - Gamba have serious defensive issuse and their games average 4.33 goals @ 8/13
    :D

Serious sweat on the Osaka game though - two late goals in the 87th and 94th min:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Voltwad wrote: »

Wouldn't touch that at all. West Ham drew with Boreham Town last earlier in the week. Premier League teams generally don't do very well in friendlies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Do ye use the tracker anymore guys? Love using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

Samich wrote: »
    Do ye use the tracker anymore guys? Love using it.

What is the tracker?

Philadelphia v Montreal later tonight at 12 - Last 4 games for Phile have gone over 4/4 and Montreal 5/5 -over 2.5 @ 17/20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Need some advice guys had an acca today got really really lucky with
    Villa scoring 85th minute
    Dynamo kiev 92nd minute
    Slovan bratislava 93rd minute

Now i need
    Corinthians to win
    David haye to win
    For 200 quid should i cover

Avfctom wrote: »
    Dynamo kiev 92nd minute

Now i need
    Corinthians to win
    David haye to win

Haye is expected to win ( on points) but from what I've been reading elsewhere most are going against Corinthians - Nautico double chance

Avfctom wrote: »
    Dynamo kiev 92nd minute

Now i need
    Corinthians to win
    David haye to win

Haye is expected to win ( on points) but from what I've been reading elsewhere most are going against Corinthians - Nautico double chance

Yh i think haye will win its corinthians im worried about

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Haye is obviously the fav but he hasnt fought in a while and chisora has a punchers chance. 3/10 is poor odds.

haye to win in rounds 6-10 at 7/2 holds some appeal.

corinthans had early season excuses but those went out the window in their last game against an injury riddled botafota.

definately cover.

Formation wrote: »
    Haye is obviously the fav but he hasnt fought in a while and chisora has a punchers chance. 3/10 is poor odds.

haye to win in rounds 6-10 at 7/2 holds some appeal.

corinthans had early season excuses but those went out the window in their last game against an injury riddled botafota.

definately cover.

Thanks for the input i think haye will win by knockout as if theres any chance of a fight against klitschko he must win tonight i think he is techinally the better fighter and will be too much for chisora

Corinthians im not so confident on but i feel with the copa libertadories out the way and they can focus on the league and have they quality to put away a average inconsistent team in nauticio if they turn up

I think i will let haye run and possibly back nauticio on the double chance

Yes hayemaker does the buisness now come on corinthians

• Advertisement

How long do ladbrokes take to pay out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement