Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

BKC wrote: »
    Yeah, I tend to stay away from second leg games when the tie is effectively over as you never know what the motivation of the team will be like.

Spot on, very low scoring 2nd leg. Glad I also decided to stay away in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Greece u19 against England u19 on Thursday. Greece at 10/3 with Coral.

Greece came into this competition with an awesome record in qualifying. They gave Spain a right good match in the first game of the tournament and had chances to draw level in the second half of that match. They beat the whipping boys of the group in the similar fashion to Portugal/Spain 4-1. They beat Portugal in the last group game to qualify for the semi.

England only drew against a Croatian side which has 5 of their best players either not released/injured or suspended. They scraped past Serbia the worst team in the group 2-1. They beat the French in the last game but the French had made seven changes from the previous two games because they already had qualified. In truth I think they've been hugely lucky to get out of the group.

I think this is far more evenly matched than the prices suggest. Also the 3.3 currently on offer with Coral for Greece to win is next best price at 2.7.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Sport_Huancayo_Alianza_Lima - may be worth a look at this game in Peru, Sport Huancayo play at altitude an have an excellent home record but the main reason here is that Alianza are supposed to be missing up to 9 players incl 6 starters and their top scorer due to financial woes , there gonna be playing with 8 u20 players - price looks good at 10/11 generally and 16/5 @ (-1)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,871 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lima have been in trouble for ages now and still getting results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Headshot wrote: »
    Lima have been in trouble for ages now and still getting results
    True but Sport have won their last 4 at home where Lima have only scored 4 away ( que a goal rush) this season and generally gave a crappy away record - even without them missing players it looks good value based on home and away records. It's a league that seems to have a very strong record for the home teams - altitude I guess

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ah well, to keep me occupied at work.

All matches in the Indonesian Super Liga going over 2,5 @80

All but the Gresik match @46
    All but the Gresik match which i take under @96

I mean, it looks kind of greenish that link plus as far as i can see it is the last round of the season.

Radonman wrote: »
    Sport_Huancayo_Alianza_Lima - may be worth a look at this game in Peru, Sport Huancayo play at altitude an have an excellent home record but the main reason here is that Alianza are supposed to be missing up to 9 players incl 6 starters and their top scorer due to financial woes , there gonna be playing with 8 u20 players - price looks good at 10/11 generally and 16/5 @ (-1)

Lima 3x 0-0 in their last 3 away
    Under 1,5 @2.85 looks nice. Just too bad the last 4 games for the home team went over 2,5 (at home).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Radonman wrote: »

3-1 FT, great tip cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions
    Toronto v Whitecaps
    Toronto: Frei (0/0)
    Whitecaps: Harris (4/0), Salgado (6/0), Sylvestre (0/0), Thorrington (11/0), Hassli (17/2)

pick 1

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

What is the website you get the team news from again? Thanks.

do they only publish games where one or both teams are missing a lot of games? They seem to be missing new york who have a load of injuries lately.

• Advertisement

Formation wrote: »

do they only publish games where one or both teams are missing a lot of games? They seem to be missing new york who have a load of injuries lately.

view mu profile fro web address

Formation wrote: »

view my profile fro web address

inforfun wrote: »
    Ah well, to keep me occupied at work.

All matches in the Indonesian Super Liga going over 2,5 @80

All but the Gresik match @46
    All but the Gresik match which i take under @96

I mean, it looks kind of greenish that link plus as far as i can see it is the last round of the season.

Close but no cigar :o

9 home wins was the way to go apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

BTS double of:
    Alta v Strommen
    Odd Grenland v Valerenga
    (both Norway)

2.36/1

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

Friendly game
    Leverkusen v gent
    Over 3.5 goals is 6/5 with pp.
    Leverkusen are scoring plenty of goals lately and should knock a few in against gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Bit dubious on the +3.5 - bearing in mind we had to wait 80 mins last night for Bayern Munich to score makes me wonder on the team selection - on face value there should be goals alright

I know but in there last couple of friendlies they had schurrle and kiessling both in there line ups So I'd say it will be strong enough but gent also are in good goalscoring form to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Inter Baku to keep a clean sheet vs Trans Narva is a great bet. I saw the odds were @ 1.78 this morning, now they've dropped to 1.48, if you can still find odds ~1.78 then I'd highly recommend it, Trans only had one shot in the first leg and they're terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

I know but in there last couple of friendlies they had schurrle and kiessling both in there line ups So I'd say it will be strong enough but gent also are in good goalscoring form to.
    Thanks for info .. took +1.5 1st half @ 6/4

They are 4/5 to score no goals if your info was right it should be a banker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Thoughts on Corinthians later v Botafogo?? I know Corinthians have no real injuries or suspensions but will they be hungover after last weeks copa lib win??
    Corinthians struggling near the bottom so they really need a win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Inter Baku to keep a clean sheet vs Trans Narva is a great bet. I saw the odds were @ 1.78 this morning, now they've dropped to 1.48, if you can still find odds ~1.78 then I'd highly recommend it, Trans only had one shot in the first leg and they're terrible.

Can be got at 4/5 with PP and win to nil is 5/6

Thoughts on Corinthians later v Botafogo?? I know Corinthians have no real injuries or suspensions but will they be hungover after last weeks copa lib win??
    Corinthians struggling near the bottom so they really need a win.

I took that match BTTS @1.8

Botafogo has BTTS in all their 3 away matches, Corinthians conceded in all 3 home matches. Failed to score themselves in 1 home match.

Damn, the odds drop faster on Bwin :(

Here are the stats from the first leg of the Trans Narva v Inter Baku game:
    http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2013/matches/round=2000352/match=2009613/index.html

Ajax team playing a friendly vs Veendam at 18.00

Opstelling: Vermeer, Van Rhijn, Alderweireld, Blind, Koppers, De Jong, Anita, Janssen, Özbiliz, Sigthórsson, Fischer

Over 3,5 match goals @1.675

Probably going to wait till match starts and take the over 4

First half goals over 1,5 @1,85 isnt too bad, that team should be able to do that.

Psv vs RW Oberhausen (German 4th tier)

OPSTELLING PSV: Waterman, Marcelo, Zanka, Locadia, Engelaar, Wijnaldum, Lens, Hutchinson, Mertens, Van Ooijen en Ritzmaier

Bit of a mix that team, dont recognise 3 of 4 names but PSV -1,5 @2.025 looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

BTS double of:
    Alta v Strommen
    Odd Grenland v Valerenga
    (both Norway)

2.36/1
    Cash back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Bet for friday

Shamrock rovers to win 1/2
    Bate borisov 3/10
    Waterford united 1/5
    Limerick 4/11
    2/1 £50

Any opinions

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Price is a bit short on rovers away imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Avfctom wrote: »
    Bet for friday

Bate borisov 3/10
    Waterford united 1/5
    Limerick 4/11
    2/1 £50

Any opinions

Shamrock Rovers away against any team in league and in the 1st division barring the two galway clubs should be no less than evens,there a mess at the back and havent been the same since MON left,dont go near them and get caught the way i and a lot of people i know have been this season

• Advertisement

Avfctom wrote: »
    Bet for friday

Bate borisov 3/10
    Waterford united 1/5
    Limerick 4/11
    2/1 £50

Any opinions

BATE are not in the best of form, and their last 2 games were 100% fixed imo. Their top scorer Mozolevsky is back though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement