Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Also waterford a 1/5 shot, when did they turn into man city in their division?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

tip74 wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions
    Toronto v Whitecaps
    Toronto: Frei (0/0)
    Whitecaps: Harris (4/0), Salgado (6/0), Sylvestre (0/0), Thorrington (11/0), Hassli (17/2)

pick 1

well done tip 74 it was a close one 90 winner but they all count cheer again

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Cheers Tip 74 for the info on the Toronto game much appreciated:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

anybody any idea for euoprean cup games are we going on inter baku again all info welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    Bet for friday

Shamrock rovers to win 1/2
    Bate borisov 3/10
    Waterford united 1/5
    Limerick 4/11
    2/1 £50

Any opinions

Should i remove shamrock then is there any other teams u could reccomend to replace with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Any of the big 1st leg wins have done all they need to do already, I don't think represent value on the likes of Baku renova or elfsborg,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Lech Poznan @1.83 against Kazakh side FC Zhetysu. 2-0 up after the first leg. Might be a bit of value in that. Match kicks off at 1PM though.
    Any of the big 1st leg wins have done all they need to do already, I don't think represent value on the likes of Baku renova or elfsborg,

Elsfborg played Tuesday night and won 4-0.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Have a double on Shirak/Aktobe straight wins @3.5 or there abouts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Double:
    Both teams NOT to score in Inter Baku v Trans Narva
    Both teams NOT to score in Santa coloma v Twente
    @ 1.89

Aktobe looks a good shout, cheers BKC didn't know that

• Advertisement

Avfctom wrote: »
    Should i remove shamrock then is there any other teams u could reccomend to replace with
    personally i think you should scrap the whole acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Shirak v Rudar
    Rudar: Mijatovic left the culb, Brnovic is back after suspension, Neric is injured. Guests traveled more than 27 hours to get to Armenia.

Daugava Daugavpils v Suduva
    Daugava Daugavpils: without very important midfielder Mamaev and striker Ghonghadze.

Mura 05 v Baki
    Mura 05: huge financial problems in Mura. Before first match players had to contribute 60 euros each for visas. One of them said: "Nobody has told us anything. Shame, we collect the money. This is an organization of our club." Match will be played in Lendava, not in Murska Sobota. Hosts without Luk (left the club), Travner and Majer.
    Baki: guests arrived to Slovenia on Tuesday.

IBV v St Patrick's
    IBV: without Olsen and Mawejje.
    St Patrick's: after resting five of his first team players for Sunday's draw in the Premier Division, St. Patrick's manager Buckley looks set to field his strongest side against IBV.

Differdange @ 1.95

in the first leg, Differdange had 13 shots on target while NSI had only 2, plus the odds on Differdange have dropped from 2.40 to 1.95.

Formation wrote: »
    personally i think you should scrap the whole acc.

what would your pick be for friday or saturday then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

opr wrote: »
    Greece u19 against England u19 on Thursday. Greece at 10/3 with Coral.

Greece came into this competition with an awesome record in qualifying. They gave Spain a right good match in the first game of the tournament and had chances to draw level in the second half of that match. They beat the whipping boys of the group in the similar fashion to Portugal/Spain 4-1. They beat Portugal in the last group game to qualify for the semi.

England only drew against a Croatian side which has 5 of their best players either not released/injured or suspended. They scraped past Serbia the worst team in the group 2-1. They beat the French in the last game but the French had made seven changes from the previous two games because they already had qualified. In truth I think they've been hugely lucky to get out of the group.

I think this is far more evenly matched than the prices suggest. Also the 3.3 currently on offer with Coral for Greece to win is next best price at 2.7.

Opr

Sigh, Greece leading 1-0 with two minutes to go in the first half and the Ref sends the keeper off and gives England a penalty in one of the worst decisions you will ever see. I might be a little biased but even the commentary team who are English called it completely ridiculous. Finished 1-1. So sickened :(

Edit - Greece win it in extra time to go into the final.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Inter Baku to keep a clean sheet vs Trans Narva is a great bet. I saw the odds were @ 1.78 this morning, now they've dropped to 1.48, if you can still find odds ~1.78 then I'd highly recommend it, Trans only had one shot in the first leg and they're terrible.
    Got it at 4/5. Nice one!;)

Taking Aktobe @ 1.70 before the odds drop even more.

They're very strong at home and are playing very well atm, if they play like they did in their last league game, they should easily beat Torpedo. I watched the first leg and Aktobe were the better team but squandered a lot of chances. A goalless draw would be enough for Aktobe to go through, but hopefully they'll try to win.

Aktobe double chance is the banker of this round imo.
    I've gone big on this double:
    Aktobe win or draw
    Inter Baku -1
    @ 1.47

It's a banker imo, Aktobe won't lose at home and I'm not betting on Inter Baku, I'm betting against their opponents, Trans Narva, who are one of the worst teams in Europe.

YES!! :)

next bet: Under 3.5 in Libertas v Renova @ 1.48

-Renova won 4-0 at home and Sammarinese teams are harder to beat at home
    -Libertas are playing 5-4-1
    -The San Marino national team GK is starting for Libertas, he missed the first leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Honved won 1-0 away to Flamurtari (Lux) last week, gonna chance (-1) Honved @ 5/4 - Flamurtari's journey took apparently 20 hours by coach and plane, plus Honved are the better team here

Double:
    Both teams NOT to score in Inter Baku v Trans Narva
    Both teams NOT to score in Santa coloma v Twente
    @ 1.89
    Differdange @ 1.95

in the first leg, Differdange had 13 shots on target while NSI had only 2, plus the odds on Differdange have dropped from 2.40 to 1.95.

Get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 samsonmcmuffin

Someone is on fire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Hey,
    just a heads up on Tampa Bay game tonight. On at 1:30. Im on Tampa beacuse of their recent form and they have beat this team in their last 2 meetings.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/07/13/united-states/nasl/nsc-minnesota-stars/fc-tampa-bay-rowdies/1250777/

• Registered Users Posts: 53,871 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv gone for unders in the bate game (away team doesnt concede alot either 1-0 or 0-0
    overs in the basel game (game has a history of overs)

double

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions
    Derry City v Sligo Rovers
    Derry City: Patterson (13/5), Deery (4/0), Farren (10/1), Molloy (11/0), Greacen (6/1), Madden (17/0), McLaughlin (16/7)
    Sligo Rovers: North (16/15)

pick 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Injuries & suspensions
    Derry City: Patterson (13/5), Deery (4/0), Farren (10/1), Molloy (11/0), Greacen (6/1), Madden (17/0), McLaughlin (16/7)

pick 2

I don't mean to sound like a dumbass but would you mind explaining your bets? I don't understand what you mean by "pick 2" etc :o sorry! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions

pick 2

I don't mean to sound like a dumbass but would you mind explaining your bets? I don't understand what you mean by "pick 2" etc :o sorry! Thanks!
    He means lump on sligo. I actually fancy sligo -1 goal at 16/5. Get on everyone

Injuries & suspensions Derry City v Sligo Rovers Derry City: Patterson (13/5), Deery (4/0), Farren (10/1), Molloy (11/0), Greacen (6/1), Madden (17/0), McLaughlin (16/7) Sligo Rovers: North (16/15) pick 2
    North is fairly crucial. What injury did he pick up?

torres9kop wrote: »
    Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions

pick 2

He means lump on sligo. I actually fancy sligo -1 goal at 16/5. Get on everyone

He definitely does mean "lump",

His selection is team 2 = away team win

Wtfs going on with bate borisovs odds one minute 3/10 now there 1/9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Formation wrote: »
    North is fairly crucial. What injury did he pick up?

Out through suspension.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Also next highest scorers for Sligo are two defenders with 2 goals. Cant see the - handicaps being beat here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement