Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Are you French?

Yup.

Oh bonjour ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

-Ade- wrote: »
    Avfctom wrote: »
    The link goes to hernandez wincast and who is santi munez anyway

Got on this.He's not even on the fecking bench :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Soby wrote: »
    Got on this.He's not even on the fecking bench :mad:

You will be refunded the stake amount.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Oh bonjour ;)

Bonsoir mademoiselle :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Couple of bets before I forget..

Boca Win to Nil @ Evens
    O'Higgins -1 @ 9/5

accum:
    over 2.5 in HB v KI
    over 2.5 in IF v B36
    over 2.5 in TB v EB/Streymur
    over 2.5 in Sudurov v NSI
    @ 5.06

all Faroese league games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

gonna lump on Ireland to qualify Euros Group C 4/1. Feel surprisingly confident on this. It's giant killing time

Decent sum on Robbie Keane top team goalscorer too. 10/3 William Hill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Slightly Offtopic but, anyone having issues with money clearing to your Skrill account? Made a withdrawal with Bwin 3 days ago and still no sign of the funds in my account. Also made a few withdrawals with different accounts last night and no sign of them, usually they'd take no more than 6 hours, it's over 12 at this point.

Emailed Bwin last night but still waiting on a reply.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-Ade- wrote: »
    Couple of bets before I forget..

Boca Win to Nil @ Evens
    O'Higgins -1 @ 9/5

Only heard about the results a few moments ago, shame O'Higgins didn't hold on. Conceded with a a couple of mins to go to win 3-2.Main bet was in though, can't stop the juggernaut that is Boca Win to Nil lol.

____

Gone for these today..

Lillestrom 11/8
    Molde @ 6/5

Smaller accum of Lillestrom DNB, Molde DNB, Tromso and Haugesund DNB @ 6/1

Be more than happy with the singles coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

manual_man wrote: »
    gonna lump on Ireland to qualify Euros Group C 4/1. Feel surprisingly confident on this. It's giant killing time
    now when you say lump...

Formation wrote: »
    manual_man wrote: »
    now when you say lump...

Often used to describe a fat or 'pudgy' man...

I joke. I've put 62.50 on it. 54 on Keane too. Overall a decent sum between the two

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Slightly Offtopic but, anyone having issues with money clearing to your Skrill account? Made a withdrawal with Bwin 3 days ago and still no sign of the funds in my account. Also made a few withdrawals with different accounts last night and no sign of them, usually they'd take no more than 6 hours, it's over 12 at this point.

If its any use to you, Ladbrokes were having issues with moneybookers recently. Withdrawal was made but it never actually left the bookie due to a fault on moneybookers side. After a couple of calls it was sorted and the money was put back onto my acc as it was sort of in limbo. Check Bwin's t&c's for how long withdrawals to them max take to be sure.

Long story short.....ring them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

yesno1234 wrote: »

Bwin are notoriously slow with their Moneybookers withdrawals, whatever about anyone else. With Marathon or 188 the money is literally in the a/c within a minute or two, but Bwin usually take 2-4 days for me

If its any use to you, Ladbrokes were having issues with moneybookers recently. Withdrawal was made but it never actually left the bookie due to a fault on moneybookers side. After a couple of calls it was sorted and the money was put back onto my acc as it was sort of in limbo. Check Bwin's t&c's for how long withdrawals to them max take to be sure.

Long story short.....ring them :)

Just Bwin left, all the other's have cleared. Two transactions I'm waiting on, over €300 which is a bit of a balls but supposed it means I'm not just handing it straight back to them. I'll wait to see what they email back, if they don't reply in the next few hours I'll get onto them again.

IrishKev wrote: »
    Bwin are notoriously slow with their Moneybookers withdrawals, whatever about anyone else. With Marathon or 188 the money is literally in the a/c within a minute or two, but Bwin usually take 2-4 days for me

They're generally ok for me, 6 hours max usually:confused:

This could be the start of the Stabaek charge, they have scored more goals in the first 18 minutes of the current game than they have in their previous 10 league games combined!

Damn, i just noticed that most of the main summer leagues are taking a break for most teams for the next 2.5 weeks.

Why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Damn, i just noticed that most of the main summer leagues are taking a break for most teams for the next 2.5 weeks.

Why is that?

Is it cause of the GAA Championship?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Gosh hmmmm lets see now, what could be happening in the next few weeks?

Nope! I'm stumped!

Why is that?

624_341_1289918826.jpg

Is that a Ukranian Jedward :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Is it Tipp and Cork Sunday week lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Is it Tipp and Cork Sunday week lads?

June 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Whoops! wrong thread!

Gosh, most of these leagues are not involved in the euros, some are not in europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

for tmoro in the AFC
    Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma to win
    Nagoya Grampus DNB

Double of 2.75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Quiet round here!

How much betting are ye guys planning to do for the Euros?
    I always find it hard to bet on internationals, as opposed to club matches who play week in week out and have lots of stats to call on, head to head etc. even the obscure leagues have a lot more information to go on
    Whats yer strategy, or just a bit of craic ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

De Dannan wrote: »
    Quiet round here!

How much betting are ye guys planning to do for the Euros?
    I always find it hard to bet on internationals, as opposed to club matches who play week in week out and have lots of stats to call on, head to head etc. even the obscure leagues have a lot more information to go on
    Whats yer strategy, or just a bit of craic ?

I fancy Germany outright its hard to know how Spain will play but at same time impossible to right them off just yet.

If Holland can get going good outside bet to same goes for France.

So back to today theres a few internationals and club games anyone spot anything of interest???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement