Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Just one bet for me tonight.

Real Betis to win with a clean sheet @ 13/10

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Fancy Atletico Madrid 11/10 they beat Getafe 3-0 last month without Falcao

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Atletico Madrid, Coventry double tonight @11/4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

magherakid wrote: »
    Fancy Atletico Madrid 11/10 they beat Getafe 3-0 last month without Falcao

Was at home though, Their away record isnt great, might check it out in play.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Twente playing Lausanne Sport in Maspolomas

FC Twente: Mihaylov, Rosales, Douglas, Bengtsson, Schilder, Brama, Janssen, Tadic, Gutierrez, Castaignos, Chadli.

Pretty much as strong as they can be.

Twente winning at HT @1.83

No idea how many subs are allowed so based on that team, i ll just take the 1st half. 2nd half could see a lot of subs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Was at home though, Their away record isnt great, might check it out in play.

still Getafe not going great

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Twente playing Lausanne Sport in Maspolomas

FC Twente: Mihaylov, Rosales, Douglas, Bengtsson, Schilder, Brama, Janssen, Tadic, Gutierrez, Castaignos, Chadli.

Pretty much as strong as they can be.

Twente winning at HT @1.83

No idea how many subs are allowed so based on that team, i ll just take the 1st half. 2nd half could see a lot of subs.

1-0 HT
    Winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,039 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    QPR v Spurs

I really fancy Spurs to win this. It was a big win for QPR against Chelsea but they far from deserved it and Chelsea dont have the attack to break down defending teams like what Spurs have. Spurs have the best wingers in the league at the moment and they are the key to opening defences. Most likely we'll see QPR have 11 men behind the ball again and hope for something lucky but I just dont see them getting it

Bets that stand out at me are 5/6 Spurs win, Spurs and over 2.5 goals @ 13/8 and the one I will mostly go for are the corners. ****ing Bet365 are fair slow to put them on the site. I look fair forward to see the odds on Spurs race to 9 will be. Spurs corner bets have been very good to me

so spurs to win the race to 9 corners is 7/4 20 euro on that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

On Barca over 3.5 tonight, took it in store earlier at 2.37

Looks like Cordoba may park the bus thou, still a good price with no Ballon D'or

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Manutd vs Liverpool Main rivals go head to head on Sunday at 13.30 in a proper super Sunday. Usually feisty affairs but I cannot see past United winning this one. 10/11 is always a great price when Man U are playing at home against anyone. United are 21 points ahead of Liverpool after 21 games and have won 7 of the last 8 home matches against the scousers.

Bet: United to win.

May double it up with a Man city away win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 GiroudSomeMawn

Barca V Cordoba

Villa anytime.

DV generally starts all cup games after being a bench warmer in the league games this season.

His scoring record, even when playing left of a front 3 is excellent, and with a comfortable win likely for a shadow barca xi, I feel he will likely notch. Cordoba are woeful and are behind Barca B in the 2nd div, and surely villa will score proving himself to foreign suitors and or Tito.

He has scored 3 in 3 in the cup this year, and betfairs price of 5/6 is very appealing, particularly with the likes of pp quoting 4/9

Hope some of you guys got on this, a tasty price given the opposition, bet in after 21mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

Avfctom wrote: »
    Coventy
    Real betis

2/1 double
    Took this with Brazil U20 and Ghana:)

metalfest wrote: »
    Took this with Coventry and Ghana:)

You must be new here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

You must be new here :D
    My mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

suarez score 1st utd win sunday

On Barca over 3.5 tonight, took it in store earlier at 2.37

Looks like Cordoba may park the bus thou, still a good price with no Ballon D'or

Barca 4 and in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Avfctom wrote: »
    Coventy
    Real betis

2/1 double
    Get in

Got to. Be one of the luckiest bets i ever won with coventry scoring 2 in injury time and betis scored 86th minute winner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

YayaBanana wrote: »
    Just one bet for me tonight.

Real Betis to win with a clean sheet @ 13/10

Nice one again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭NewApproach

I bet very very rarely on soccer, but my attention was brought to Sunday's Man Utd and Liverpool game. It looks to me following a bit of digging that the 1.98 available with SBO is remarkably big. Thoughts on this?

Las what are ya thoughts on PSG tomorrow?

Im very tempted to go on the -2 PSG. After reading that some of the Ajaccio main players are gone to the ANC
    They will be missing a host of players, however, with Carl Medjani, Mehdi Mostefa, Fousseni Diawara, Sigamary Diarra and Chahir Belghazouani on duty with their respective countries ahead of the African Nations Cup.

David Oberhauser and Ricardo Faty are also unavailable through injury.

IM also currently looking at over 3.5 PSG goals @ 2/1 and Lavezzi anytime scorer 1/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Would -2on PSG tomorrow be a bit greedy lads? :) never really know with them..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Handicap betting these days is a risky business, would never trust PSG either to trounce any team.. I'd back Lavezzi over that or if Ibrahimovic is playing to score a brace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Chelsea are the biggest lay of the season tomorrow at current prices. Could be soup kitchen for the rest of the month if this one goes wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

About PSG, I've gone big on -1 to be on the "safer" side but they could very well cover the -2.

PSG should beat Ajaccio comfortably tbh, Ajaccio's best player is Ochoa who's the Mexican national team GK, but he's not that great if you ask me, then you have a washed up Mutu who said he wanted to outscore Ibra this season :D (Mutu has scored 4 goals, Ibra 18...) The rest is very average. Plus, they're missing their right back and one of their CBs cuz of the ACN, the other 3 are midfielders and can be replaced.

Ancelotti said that Lucas Moura will start the game, he'll prolly wanna score on his debut, but I don't know how good he is and he's only @ 1.80 to score anytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Also I wouldn't back Lavezzi at evens against a 3rd division side, while he's a player I like, goal scoring isnt the strongest facet to his game and has never been anything like a prolific forward.

Any player to score 2 or more in PSG v Ajaccio later @ 3.25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

FWIW, Ajaccio will most likely play with 5 at the back, like all the teams that play vs PSG these days.

FWIW, Ajaccio will most likely play with 5 at the back, like all the teams that play vs PSG these days.

Will hold off till line ups so

Gone for PSG Over 3.5 @2/1

and a double of
    Ezequiel Lavezzi 1/1 PSG v AC Ajaccio
    (To Score at Any Time)
    Aritz Aduriz 11/10 Athletic Bilbao v Rayo Vallecano
    (To Score at Any Time)

• Advertisement

Vitesse club friendly at 3, cheers to infor for the heads up,

Took Asian -1.5,-2 @1.7