Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Long Do You Shower For?/How often?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

About 10 Minutes?
    IM0 wrote: »
    and the reason the poll is public is?

Its a ruse by big Phil and the gubbermint to find out who is using the most water, now relax and take a shower whilst you get charged extra for wasting all that water.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

About 10 Minutes?
    next poll will be

Triton T90i
    Mira
    Immersion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Between 5 And 10 Minutes?
    5 minutes (that's the length of time the hot water goes for). Everyday. Twice a day in the Summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

About 15 Minutes?
    10 to 15 minutes but I'm out in about 5-7 minutes if I'm not washing my hair. No shampoo and conditioner-I do no 'poo as my hair feels so much better not using shampoo and conditioners laden with nasty chemicals and it's much cheaper.
    I'll put the shower down to half strength when I'm putting on the baking soda or ACV-don't like wasting water. If I have to shave my armpits or legs (which is a rare enough occurance...:p) I'll do it when I've finished washing so I only have to turn it on again briefly to rinse off.

Oh and I shower once a day, every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Never. And I don't have a mobile phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

About 10 Minutes?
    kincsem wrote: »
    Never. And I don't have a mobile phone.

I don't even know how to use a computer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

About 15 Minutes?
    About 15 minutes, and I shower every day. I can't function well without showering.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

40 Minutes or Over?
    Every day, but I sometimes skip Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Between 10 And 15 Minutes?
    Usually 10/15 mins.

Anything up to an hour if I have company :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

2-5 mins but I had a 10 min+ shower this morning, afternoon and it felt great!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I've been showering all my life.
    I'm all washed out!

Between 15 And 20 Minutes?
    Two mins is grand if there's no hair washing to be done. Wash my hair about 3 times a week and could spend 20 mins in the shower. You can't beat a long hot shower.

Advertisement