Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maria Divine Mercy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scidive

I'm in the pro camp when it comes to these messages I do find them spiritually satisfying and enjoy reading them despite all the doom and gloom they promise.

As for the warning I'm not to sure if a date is fixed in stone it all depends on peoples response to these messages, prayer ect the warning and events to follow could be delayed if conversion in sufficient numbers is taking place.I still think its a while off yet the key to watch here is that the messages state that Pope Benedict must flee Rome first before the warning takes place.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Porkchop McGee

Ah come on, it's just another scam. It's a simple scam run by crooks. How can something designed to cheat people out of their money be spiritually satisfying? I don't understand this. These thieves are most likely already working on their next scheme targeting more easy money off the same vulnerable demographic, knowing there will be a long line who never learn with cash in hand, ready to buy more lies. It's tragic, that's what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

i think porkchop is so full of arrogance that he/she's getting over excited there,.,,,
    making money out of who??.. i bought the book because i WANTED to, no one forced me and no one convinced me,,, it was purely my decision, if you dont believe these things,, thats your own business,, but trying laugh at people because they have a view equally as valid as yours is.. well childish to say the least,, im sitting on the fence about it, but am open minded enough to see what if anytying happens....

but seriously crooks taking money off gullible people??,, i think ya need to direct that at the dail quite frankly and the eu,,, oh and lets not forget about good ol barry obama and his mrs off on a $4,ooo,ooo holiday in hawaii, while the people can quite frankly - "eat cake"...

anyway there you have it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Baggio1 wrote: »
    i think porkchop is so full of arrogance that he/she's getting over excited there,.,,,
    making money out of who??.. i bought the book because i WANTED to, no one forced me and no one convinced me,,, it was purely my decision, if you dont believe these things,, thats your own business,, but trying laugh at people because they have a view equally as valid as yours is.. well childish to say the least,, im sitting on the fence about it, but am open minded enough to see what if anytying happens....

but seriously crooks taking money off gullible people??,, i think ya need to direct that at the dail quite frankly and the eu,,, oh and lets not forget about good ol barry obama and his mrs off on a $4,ooo,ooo lholiday in hawaii, while the people can quite frankly - "eat cake"...

Errr... Not all views are equal. I've said it before and I'll say it again: those of the Westboro Baptist Church can eff right off. Their views are worthy of absolute disrespect.

I respect your right to hold a view, but not necessarily the view itself.

Open minded? I am open minded... Open minded enough too see that thousands of charlatans have made the same doomsday prophecies and the like, only to be disappointed on the day of reckoning.

As regards Obama's "holiday"... Well the man himself is worth something like 6 million dollars in total - how the deck is he supposed to have 4 million in cash lying around to pay for a holiday - as if it matters anyway???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

I didnt buy any book. I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm not 100% discrediting these messages either. Anyone who calls themselves Christian must acknowledge that Jesus coming back a second time is one of the central themes of our religion. It is a possibility that this is it. Or it could be the devil. Or it could be scammers. Or, it could be Jesus. Lets just wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Porkchop McGee

but seriously crooks taking money off gullible people??,, i think ya need to direct that at the dail quite frankly and the eu,,, oh and lets not forget about good ol barry obama and his mrs off on a $4,ooo,ooo holiday in hawaii, while the people can quite frankly - "eat cake"...

Not over excited and definitely not laughing, friend, this much I promise.

gumbi of course it matters,, tell the people left desolate after storm sandy or the many many people living in tented villages and on food stamps.. the guts of 45,000,000 people on food stamps that it doesnt matter,, that same couple did the veryy same thing last year,, the guy is a foney, free loader and so is his mrs.... they have caused a major major rift in society in the USA that the so called mainstream media just choose to ignore reporting on.

anyway back to maria divine mercy...

each can make their own minds up on this and as i have said over and over,,, am open minded about it, i prefer to believe it,, but if nothing happens i wont be dumbfounded or shocked.

gumbi of course it matters,, tell the people left desolate after storm sandy or the many many people living in tented villages and on food stamps.. the guts of 45,000,000 people on food stamps that it doesnt matter,, that same couple did the veryy same thing last year,, the guy is a foney, free loader and so is his mrs.... they have caused a major major rift in society in the USA that the so called mainstream media just choose to ignore reporting on.

anyway back to maria divine mercy...

each can make their own minds up on this and as i have said over and over,,, am open minded about it, i prefer to believe it,, but if nothing happens i wont be dumbfounded or shocked.
    What are you talking about? It's completely irrelevant to this in the first place - not that it's true, by the way, because it really isn't.

You are open minded and yet you "prefer" believe it. It seems to me you want to believe it because it makes you feel good. Me, I like to base my opinion on the specific situation, in addition to hundreds (thousands even) of other similarly disappointing apocalyptic proclamations.

um gumbi you really should do your research and check the details.. that couple most certainly DID take a hol on tax payers dollars worth $4,000,000 last year and are repeating the dose this year for certain,,, dont believe me,,,look it up yourself,, just not on mainstream media as they wont report it as to the last they appear to have this clown and his freeloading mrs as some sort of messiah for the world couple... its pathetic

but agreed its not really relevant to maria divine mercy as such... but i have no doubt that the clown in the white house WILL as is mentioned in revelations and daniel (who are both mentioned frequently in MDVM messages) lead the west into ww3 and will lose, its only then that people will realise that all their admiration was most sorely misplaced.. the usa will be burned up in 1 hour and this clown in the white house will be responsible..." hope and change"? yehah its on the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

um gumbi you really should do your research and check the details.. that couple most certainly DID take a hol on tax payers dollars worth $4,000,000 last year and are repeating the dose this year for certain,,, dont believe me,,,look it up yourself,, just not on mainstream media as they wont report it as to the last they appear to have this clown and his freeloading mrs as some sort of messiah for the world couple... its pathetic

but agreed its not really relevant to maria divine mercy as such... but i have no doubt that the clown in the white house WILL as is mentioned in revelations and daniel (who are both mentioned frequently in MDVM messages) lead the west into ww3 and will lose, its only then that people will realise that all their admiration was most sorely misplaced.. the usa will be burned up in 1 hour and this clown in the white house will be responsible..." hope and change"? yehah its on the way!

This is the Christianity forum, please take your views on Barack Obama's holiday arrangements elsewhere.Biblical prophecy can be discussed on the appropriate megathread.

• Advertisement

well.. in fairness,, MDVM etc DOES deal with biblical prophecy as part of the whole situation,,, soooo surely thats relevant here?

well.. in fairness,, MDVM etc DOES deal with biblical prophecy as part of the whole situation,,, soooo surely thats relevant here?
    Perhaps - but certainly not Obama's holiday ventures.

um gumbi i havent mentioned that since the bold type,.. so perhaps you should also drop it and get back on topic?

i note that in the latest message to MDVM the information about how the EU,, you know that bunch of crooks etc,, well they will quash and surppress any mention or worship of Christian God in the near future,, i think that whole mentallity is alive and well in Ireland and the anti christ who is also here at this time but not revealed just yet,,, well he'd feel sooo at home in ireland with gilmore and cronies pushing their anti God agenda fr sure.....

seems the messages to MDVM get more relevant and proven by current events by the day....

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

um gumbi i havent mentioned that since the bold type,.. so perhaps you should also drop it and get back on topic?

i note that in the latest message to MDVM the information about how the EU,, you know that bunch of crooks etc,, well they will quash and surppress any mention or worship of Christian God in the near future,, i think that whole mentallity is alive and well in Ireland and the anti christ who is also here at this time but not revealed just yet,,, well he'd feel sooo at home in ireland with gilmore and cronies pushing their anti God agenda fr sure.....

seems the messages to MDVM get more relevant and proven by current events by the day....

plus making sure we are all poor as well, well those of us with young children and people with disabilities. I am still reeling from yesterday's budget which has been thrust upon us by the E.U. We are all just numbers not people.

MDM is not making any money - she is a messenger chosen by God the Father. There are easier ways to make money if you are that desperate.

angeleyes wrote: »

plus making sure we are all poor as well, well those of us with young children and people with disabilities. I am still reeling from yesterday's budget which has been thrust upon us by the E.U. We are all just numbers not people.

MDM is not making any money - she is a messenger chosen by God the Father. There are easier ways to make money if you are that desperate.
    Germany are sick of bailing us out, what do you expect? We spent lavishly for over decade and are now reaping what we sowed.

And like I said she is no messenger, she can't predict the future.

Well said Angeleyes, she has NOTHING to gaine apart from ridicule and hatred for giving the messages she receives, so why bother with all of that ,, when ya can make a quick buck reading tarrot cards and all that bolloney....

anyway we really wont know untill world events start happening, if nothing happens what have we lost? nothing.. its just something interesting to read and follow from week to week,,, i dare say sports fans follow whatever their into from week to week without ever actually being involved themselves.. so there you go...

mind you ,,for me the almost daily happenings globally seem to re-enforce all that has been fortold in the messages and in scripture,, so interesting at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Baggio1;
    mind you ,,for me the almost daily happenings globally seem to re-enforce all that has been fortold in the messages and in scripture,, so interesting at the very least.mind you ,,for me the almost daily happenings globally seem to re-enforce all that has been fortold in the messages and in scripture,, so interesting at the very least.

Baggio1, isn't that the problem? prophesy may distract from the intended truth of scripture by seeming to indicate that events we now experience are somehow part of a destined end.
    I feel that scripture is as valid now as it was when written and will remain valid not because any of it fortell of future events but because it deals with 'now' as in the relationship with God of everyone.
    Yes it a 'bit of fun' and I'm as entertained as anyone by thees seers but I'm also concerned that they distract from the gospel by turning it into a sub plot of some DaVinci code.

tommy... well fair point i suppose.,. i disagree to be honest,, but can see what you mean,, some people DO get all hyped up over some of these things,, but overall i just think/feel/believe \THESE messages to be legit,,, hey i might be wrong,,, just that i am prepared to give it the time and viewing etc.. i wont FULLY endorce it yet wont dismiss it as i would have done for the pure shiesters out there and again ive seen a few!...

so we'll see,, but i think if a person stays focussed on their beliefs and has an open mind on these things and watches world events anyway... well its a good balance..but to sum up i will be watching world events (its a hobby of mine!) veryy closely to see how the signs unfold...

we shall see...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Anyone see the latest MDM message? Seemingly things have kicked off, the final (3 years worth) of events began on 22 December. That would leave the end-of-the-world at 2015. Didnt yerman Joe Coleman say something about the year 2015????

newmug wrote: »
    Anyone see the latest MDM message? Seemingly things have kicked off, the final (3 years worth) of events began on 22 December. That would leave the end-of-the-world at 2015. Didnt yerman Joe Coleman say something about the year 2015????
    Hasn't she got the date wrong already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

It's a narcissistic and dangerous con job, feeding off the fears of lonely hurt people. Avoid this grubby nonsense and avoid Coleman too.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

thanks

newmug wrote: »

Hi newmug

'If' its true that the great tribulation has commenced in december 2012 then i reckon the great tribulation will be 7 years with the ' abomination of desolation' occurring at the mid point 3.5 years .

scidive wrote: »

Hi newmug

'If' its true that the great tribulation has commenced in december 2012 then i reckon the great tribulation will be 7 years with the ' abomination of desolation' occurring at the mid point 3.5 years .
    No.

I found this on another forum it ties in with the MDM time frame of 2013.

vision
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was raised an athiest.

Utterly godless.

Not even agnostic.

No gods..fairies..santas or bunnies…Believed nothing at all.

I saw all the trouble and confusion it caused and wanted nothing to do with it.

I see Christians always fighting and debating and being hypocrites all the time.

I see new agers not really having a clue what it is they actually beleive in, and going in circles.

I see all the other religions all banging their head on a wall but achieving nothing but headaches.

I wanted no part in it and still don’t.

But I had a dream /vision when I was 15 that changed my life, but it was not until about a year ago it took effect, and according to the dream it will not be until after tomorrow, when I turn 44, that it finds fulfilment.

I was 15...still a kid..but wondering what it was all about, seeing as everything was so totally pointless and without a reason or a goal.

Being an athiest is the most pointless life one can live..so empty of purpose or meaning.

And like all kids I needed purpose and meaning.

So the dream./vision...

It was September the 28th 1984....a day I will never forget, because its the day my life was taken right OUT of my hands, and I realised that none of us really have a choice...only a will directed by the one who makes the choices.

I remember so clearly..sitting on my bed that night...looking out the window at the stars.

Wondering why they were there..what purpose they served..if any at all. I remember asking the same thing of myself..what was my purpose..did I have a purpose...or was it all pointless..an illusion..meaningless and dead?
    That night I lay down on my bed..still wondering what it was all about...and I had a dream....or a vision..not sure which but it was incredibly vivid..I was there..could feel..hear..smell....

Where was I?

(Keep in mind up UNTIL that point I had never even looked into a bible or any religious book..so what I saw was not previously planted in there)

One moment I was on my bed..in a half awake half sleep state..a trance you might call it. That zone you are in where you are still aware but also..not aware.

I found myself about 200 meters in the air...an air that was NOT air as we know it.I looked around in shock...I was there..this was no dream..I panicked at first cause I thought I was dead..and for all I know..I was.
    After adjusting to this "Shock" I was able to look around me..where I was...and what I saw....Spreading around me in every direction to a horizon that just was not there..was THE most incredible landscape I have ever seen. No majestic scene on earth comes close to this..awesome..the SCOPE of it...endless..and solid and real.

Vast jungles..parks..majestic mighty mountains..oceans the size of earth itself..and lakes as big as oceans.
    Waterfalls a hundred kilometers high..mighty rivers packed with life..crystal clear...the trees...small and great..colourful..detailed..each one unique and some full of flowers of colours vivid and bright..some full of fruit of weird shapes and hue.

ALL was alive..in a life that was LIFE..not just living things..but LIVING beings..they were not just alive..they WERE life in its essence...each leaf..blade of grass..creature and fish..bird and reptile..were not JUST alive..its like they WERE EMANATING life...

This mighty and majestic landscape went on and on.
    What I thought were small hills in the distance, turned out to be mighty mountain ranges that make the himalayas look like a badly thought up joke in comparison.

The waterfall immediatly to my left upon arrival there...WOW...it was (I later found out) over 300 kilometers form where I floated..and even at that distance it was so utterly magnificent...rising up and up..above eye level..like looking UP at a river..It decended down the side of a "small"(compared to some of the other mountains there) 100 kilometer high cliff face...falling..cascading..majestic..and throwing of rainbows in its mighty mist...

I could go on and on about the details..but I am going to stick with the main part...and that is..WHO was standing "Or floating" there beside me..who until that moment I had not noticed..
    I turned to my right...and...wow...there was this bloke...who I Immediatley KNEW was The creator of all I saw.

I didnt know his name..I just KNEW HE was responsible for it all..

He was about 6 foot...medium build..strong..yet supple..he had an air of authority about him..like a mighty fighter who could whip anyones butt with ease..and KNEW it..but was humble and gentle and didnt brag about it.

His hair was white...but not from age..more of a symbol of purity kind of white. Like a judge would wear a white wig as a symbol. But this hair was no wig. It was his own.

He wore a sort of robe..not ancient..yet not modern. Like a royal robe of state.

Across his chest from right shoulder to left hip was a red/purple sash about 6 inches wide, interwoven with gold threads.

The robe went to just above his ankles. He had sandals on. But not ancient looking. More of a modern look. But in looking there..at his feet...I saw holes in them...Then with a shock..I saw his hands..they too had holes in them..just at the ends of his wrists..each hole about half an inch wide. There was no blood and the wounds were not festy or horrible.

They..were worn like a status symbol..a mark..more than an annoying wound.I had the urge to kneel..but realised I didnt have a body to kneel with.

So I just looked at him..KNOWING he could read every thought...and knew my intent was to kneel if only I could have..

He knew.

He just smiled at me..joy glittering in his eyes..eyes..so..blue..gold..green...all colours..fire..eyes of fire..like an opal of magnificent brilliance.
    He seemed to radiate a real..freindliness..happiness..total peace..yet utter and mighty authority.
    You felt at ease with him..yet so humbled as well.
    I finally said to him(Well..I thought it)...."You are God?"

He said simply..."(I AM)"

I thought to myself "This cant be real..there IS no "God"...I am imagining all this..I MUST be...

He smiled even broader..if that were possible..like he was amused at my simple yet certain belief in nothing. It was not a snide enjoyment he was feeling..it was more like you would smile at a toddler who said something cute.

He said, knowing my turmoil and thoughts,

"Come..let me show you your destiny"

After I wrote it more came back to my memory of the event.

The last year for me has been hard. very very hard. I wont go into details but the events of my life just in the last 12 months leading up to today..the last day of my 43rd year..were the final stage. I am dead to this world now. And going by what I can remember now of that event 28 years ago...I can see why.

There is a vast and terrifying abysss just ahead. Many millions dying..war..death..loss of hope. Our whole way of life..our entire civilization..will soon be in ruin..

That is when lights shine the brightest..when darkness falls.

The darkness falls very soon. Before the middle of next year...I cant see clearly WHAT it is..I only know its devastating..and permanent..as in..it ends western civilization..forever.

One other thing I know about whats coming..

THERE WILL BE NO WARNING...NO one will predict it..NO prophet will warn of it..NO one will KNOW..until the final few seconds.

Its going to be FAST and SUDDEN and WORLD SHAKING..NO warning..not even from the Lord.

The ONLY clue I have been given regarding the beginning of the end is...it will happen on an ordinary day. A day just like any other. No change..no "feeling" of impending doom...just a sudden and shocking CHANGE..and nothing will ever be the same again.

Our epoch ends..just..like..that.(Snap of fingers)

Then following this change..this devatsting world rocking event..comes the harvest.

Then before the year 2020,,,the final end.

I was told I would see it..the return. Its right at the end. I was also told I would not see the age of 50 in my current body.

I am 44 tomorrow. That is the year I was told my destiny and all these years of hardships..stupid mistakes..lessons learnt..and character building would all find the uses.

We have..I feel..but a few weeks of "Normal" left.

When the change comes..it will catch everyone totally off guard.

They are already off gaurd because of the dec 21st campaign..designed BY the media..to achieve just that.

Now they have an entire world population not caring one bit about any predictions or prophecies or forebodings.

Everyone is asleep..as planned.."and the flood came on a day they knew not..and took them all away"...as in the days of Noah..so shall it be again...and so it actually IS...NOW

She doesn't know the meaning/difference between atheism and agnosticism. HA.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭lmaopml

How can I say this in a nice way? :D

Well there isn't any really! Maria, Divine Mercy is enjoying taking advantage of people - she is an internet phenomena, an 'Internet Personality' that has zero got to do with Christianity and people who hope the world does not end and still need help....and zero got to do with any kind of Saint..She is only like you or I making a decision to make money off others or no.

The world will continue despite those who wish to make a name for themselves at the sake, and even in the name of others - and there will continue to be those who give and know it's in giving that we receive despite the never ending online prophets, in Jesus name.

- in hard times, something that is nothing new to people whether it encompasses grandparents, our parents, or our children, hard decisions are not exactly new....but let's not give to silly causes, there are so many doers and not takers out there and that makes the difference!

There are 'doers' and there are plenty of people who are followers of Maria Divine Mercy as some kind of dooms day prophet, who seem to get a kick out of her bizarre nonsense.

The most important thing is not to follow a new trend, but to see properly those who need help closest to home. That's where charity begins and where it blossoms too..into the tiniest bud.

Have a little faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭totus tuus

If the Catechism were taught properly in schools, 'seers' like MDM would not have the success they are enjoying now.

It's best to follow the Magisterium of the Church. IMHO.

totus tuus wrote: »
    If the Catechism were taught properly in schools, 'seers' like MDM would not have the success they are enjoying now.

It's best to follow the Magisterium of the Church. IMHO.

Totus

People are waiting over 20 years for the Magisterium to rule on Medjugorje. If these messages are true and we are entering the 7 year Great Tribulation I'm afraid it will be to late to wait for the church to rule.

Any how it will do no harm to read and be aware of the contents of the messages at least it might get people praying. Time will reveal all !!! What will happen will happen.

• Advertisement

scidive wrote: »

Totus

People are waiting over 20 years for the Magisterium to rule on Medjugorje. If these messages are true and we are entering the 7 year Great Tribulation I'm afraid it will be to late to wait for the church to rule.

Any how it will do no harm to read and be aware of the contents of the messages at least it might get people praying. Time will reveal all !!! What will happen will happen.
    And what will happen wont be this.

Can I ask you something? Lets imagine, for a moment, that all MDM suggested would happen, does happen. How are you to determine that it was prophecy, or coincidence?

Advertisement