Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

LOL, the clan system has finely been released on TheWarZ a few weeks later than originally promised. The best part is, you have to pay to create a clan :P
    People aren't happy about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

LOL, the clan system has finely been released on TheWarZ a few weeks later than originally promised. The best part is, you have to pay to create a clan :P

And pay to add more people.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Sent off for my refund, will probably get banned for asking let alone actually get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

what a ****show....

if i had bought this, it would be up there with MW3 as worst purchases of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

I refuse to go anywhere near it, on the premise that Sergey is a crook, I could tell from the off that it was just a money maker clone. Probably helped that I played war inc for 10 minutes and realized what the company was about.
    Pay to play money grinder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dayz to use Steamworks and ....................VAC.

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/36771692833/dev-report-november-2012

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Dayz to use Steamworks and ....................VAC.

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/36771692833/dev-report-november-2012

I like what im reading. I think this will be a gem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Have not played in Ages... This new dev blog post has me seriously excited !!!!

Not gonna play dayz till its released though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Korvanica wrote: »
    Have not played in Ages... This new dev blog post has me seriously excited !!!!

Not gonna play dayz till its released though :P

I have a feeling they'll delay it now.. They really don't need to support the mod at this stage.

I wonder how maps will continue to work? We'll only to be able to play on Chernarus+?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Hawke wrote: »
    Sent off for my refund, will probably get banned for asking let alone actually get it.

I read a post on reddit (doesn't make it true of course) that they'll threaten to blacklist you for credit purposes if you ask for a refund. Care to confirm if you get a reply from them?

dazftw wrote: »
    I have a feeling they'll delay it now.. They really don't need to support the mod at this stage.

I wonder how maps will continue to work? We'll only to be able to play on Chernarus+?

Anyone can make a map for Arma assume this will be the same, from the dev blog it seems to be arma 2.5ish engine.

Altho only a few can make a decent map :p

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Wow another top class muck up in dayz update, so apparently if you join our rmod server or any other rmod server without rmod you can still play, no insta kick BUT all the rmod vehicles are invisible haha so if someone in sitting on nothing driving at you and you don't have rmod activated you are in a world of lols. This is annoying so we might password the server or whitelist it.

simon360 wrote: »
    Wow another top class muck up in dayz update, so apparently if you join our rmod server or any other rmod server without rmod you can still play, no insta kick BUT all the rmod vehicles are invisible haha so if someone in sitting on nothing driving at you and you don't have rmod activated you are in a world of lols. This is annoying so we might password the server or whitelist it.

Or change the server to only accept clients with the same required mods.

equalModRequired = 1;

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Or change the server to only accept clients with the same required mods.

equalModRequired = 1;

Tried that already, very annoying

Some obviously 13 year olds came on the server the past few days, but only found their camp today in the mlrs and we killed them and blew their camp to pieces haha apparently they work in the dayz team and they are banning our server for us "hacking" and "abusing server vehicles" haha oh I can't wait for the day lol they were very butthurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Greetings from down under!!!

Howdy people. Ive equipped mysef with a laptop and a new copy of Arma2 OA, mobile internet and a mouse!
    Now, what server are you all playing on? Timezone and work means I'll only be able to kill you all in the morning time (when its evening here) hahaha...but seriously.

Will download mumble or teamspeak if theres a server up for it.

Over and Under

Hawkeye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Laviski

Good to hear from ya hawkeye!
    Most of the boards private group dont have particular home yet*. Some play on ominous server hosted by simon. Lately u will find most of us on wasteland server (sixty8) or some testing my fugitives mission still a few bugs to sort.

Bottom line we really waiting on dayz standalone release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Unreal night in wasteland last night took out over 10 players and the lads took out even more , defending a point , eventually they resorted to getting a Bmp and a T55 to take me and ktulu and shamrock out lol until shamrock took out the tank with an RPGðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

lol that was pretty hilarious, they were so butthurt too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Unreal night in wasteland last night took out over 10 players and the lads took out even more , defending a point , eventually they resorted to getting a Bmp and a T55 to take me and ktulu and shamrock out lol until shamrock took out the tank with an RPGðŸ˜

Was good alright. Did you stay on much longer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

No I quit the same time as u and shamrock
    Not really one to be on your own for with the amount of lads attacking :-P

Part one of the crazy action from last night:

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Part one of the crazy action from last night:

pretty tense stuff there youll haveta throw the rest up...hopefully able to get on over the next couple of days is that a new addon with the sandbags and fortifications?

It's wasteland, yeah it was ridiculous. Every time we thought we were safe some other guys would come along. Building bases in wasteland & having guys attack is seriously some of the best craic you can have in arma

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

ktulu123 wrote: »
    It's wasteland, yeah it was ridiculous. Every time we thought we were safe some other guys would come along. Building bases in wasteland & having guys attack is seriously some of the best craic you can have in arma

Any idea when you guys would be playing next? and would ya mind a few more lads to help ya out?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Guys where do we get the Wasteland mod. I have a ver downloaded but it doesnt have the food etc icons on the screen?

TheFairy wrote: »
    Guys where do we get the Wasteland mod. I have a ver downloaded but it doesnt have the food etc icons on the screen?

You dont have to download it, also btw you need rmod for our DayZ server

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

I think they had a different UI than I have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

TheFairy wrote: »
    I think they had a different UI than I have?

The UI can differ depending on what Server you happen to be on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement