Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam/Results Thread; Summer 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

It's linking to the nuim site, which is probably on a different server.

I reckon they're releasing a certain number of results every few minutes, to minimize the chances of the servers crashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

I just refreshed and it went to that page ye're talking about from the examinations section of nuim website? Id already printed my results tho so that's strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭whats_my_name

Jade182 wrote: »
    2nd year B.A.
    When I log in now it gives that message about them being out tomorrow, but I got to see my results before that showed up, so maybe that's just a default message for if the site crashes.

I was also able to see the two lines of both semesters, then when I clicked on the qualification code I got redirected to the default message. Now when I log on I automatically get the default message straight away... :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Looks like the results are there but we cant get in. some of you were lucky to get in before the redirect was set up!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

For God's sake come on. This is the stupidest torture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

I seen mine then went straight away :/

• Registered Users Posts: 41 adamabyss

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    For God's sake come on. This is the stupidest torture.

You're right, this is absolutely ridiculous and juvenile.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭louliewan

ah jaybus, will yis come on and givis the results!

This is my final blooming year and I have to wait like an infant after all the effort spent on my degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

I GOT MINE!

Overall 2.1, grade average 65.8 %! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

They're up.

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

I think it's working now

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Beaulieu

Back to where things were 2 hours ago:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Actually How so Joe (& other masters students), are you sure your results are out today online? Usually the official results aren't released online until after the thesis is submitted.
    Jaybis, don't be saying that, is that true???
    :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Got them! Very happy jubella

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭louliewan

got results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Just got an email "results are in", opened the page but the damn thing won't load... having a heart attack here...

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

Haven't been this relieved for a long, long time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

How so Joe wrote: »
    Jaybis, don't be saying that, is that true???
    :eek::eek::eek:

that's how it worked for my friend last year anyway, and I remember other people I knew doing masters didn't get theirs either until the next time results were updated after the thesis was handed in. Maybe it's different this year though? You'll still be able to get your module results from your department though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭lauras91

Back to Maynooth I go :):), anyone else here doing the Society and Space Masters??

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thx1182

I am seeing MA 1 year full time course and Result not released yet, i did ring my department a few days ago and was told that i'd have to contact the exams office (couldnt get through which is understandable) to get my results, but my modules are all essay based with the thesis to be submitted later on this year dont know what to do now! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Same with me, I'd say submit your thesis then wait to hear for results.
    Unless you want results of specific modules, in that case you could contact your department and ask your lecturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭spartacus815

PASSED 3RD YEAR BIOOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Passed first year music, fúcking YES :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dustfree

what's the story with the log in? it won't take my usual password, beginning to freak out now......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

EVERYTHING IS OK.

All results are online, just volume on the server is hampering them appearing for some people. This happens every year. Have a cuppa and try again.

(Source: me ringing and visiting every member of non-academic staff to see what the story was)

*Banquo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

dustfree wrote: »
    what's the story with the log in? it won't take my usual password, beginning to freak out now......

Student number and password. make sure caps locks is off, dont worry its just slow with everyone trying to log on at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

it's student number and your regular password. Make sure you don't have caps lock/num lock or anything on as the password is case sensitive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

just relax, weird shiit happens on results day, should work eventually

Advertisement