Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor 2012 (Spoiler Free)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Loved the back and forth between Rylan and Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That Rylan lad is gas..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

One thing I love about this show is that no one has questioned the dancing pandas.

It just happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I'm not a Rylan fan but have to say I enjoyed that. it was a great production and was entertaining, he has stage presence I'll give him that. Well done Brian Friedman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

RYLAN HAS THIS IN THE MAN BAG!! :D

Honestly, you can't help but love the guy, lol, ear to flippin' ear grin on my face right now! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

i think Louis was giving two standing ovations there, not jus the one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

Utter sh!te, vocally he's as bad, if not worse, than jedward or chico were. at least they were engaging. Can't see him lasting much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Basq wrote: »
    That Rylan lad is gas..

think is mother was a cylinder

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Gary's just raging because he knows that the public would rather watch Rylan than Kye or Christopher or Melanie!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

But he CAN sing, why did they give him such a terrible song. Love that he started singing Gary's song tho and was like 'Nah! That one's just for you Gary!'

He actually sounded quite good when he started with Gary's song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

This competition would be pretty boring without Rylan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

srm23 wrote: »
    this is great! just for the judges comments its worth keeping him here ahead of half the tripe, the likes of kye sones will be forgotten the second its over, id rather keep rylan for a few weeks of the craic

And thats what will happen. Because everyone loves him/hates him, but has their favourite. And when things get closer, the people who stand a chance of winning will go through ahead of him. Like we seen with the Brazilian lad, Wagner wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

50 shades of grey has an album now?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

I Am Kong! wrote: »
    To be honest I think Ella had a bad song tonight. Who did I like - James so far. Looking forward to Rylan! Also I've another point - the judges shouldn't be involved in saving acts - they have a vested interest! Two judges always save their own acts - so it's only two judges that decide. Its not fair and a stupid system.

They should have a guest judge instead of a judge judging their own acts in a sing off.

That's a lot of judges! :)
    orle maybe a bottom three but the judges cant save their on acts

My predictions for this week were soooooo wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭supackofidiots

he's one of the few interesting acts worht watching. the others being james, and ella maybe. cant even remember most of their names tbh, they're pretty crap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

And thats what will happen. Because everyone loves him/hates him, but has their favourite. And when things get closer, the people who stand a chance of winning will go through ahead of him. Like we seen with the Brazilian lad, Wagner wasn't it?

the good aold wagmeister!!legend....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

sunbabe08 wrote: »

SPOILER ALERT: Next week's theme.

I am still smiling after that performance, absolutely love what Rylan brings to the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

I know!

'The soundtrack from some of the world's greatest composers'.

IT'S A BOOK!!

• Advertisement

a classical album

• Registered Users Posts: 85,061 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently rumours buzzing on twitter that Robbie Williams wants to duet with Rylan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Loved the Karl Lagerfields. Rylan is probably Brian Fieldmans muse doing everything extreme he ever wanted to do.

if Melanie went on to sell more than 50 albums id be surprised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

I better lower the TV...want to have windows left after this performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Loved the Karl Lagerfields. Rylan is probably Brian Fieldmans mus doing everything extreme he ever wanted to do.

brian and rylan are perfect for one another, so yeah i think brian is after finding his muse.

Loved the Karl Lagerfields. Rylan is probably Brian Fieldmans muse doing everything extreme he ever wanted to do.

Brian Friedman probably thinks all his Christmases have come at once. Not since Wagner could he get away with Pandas and Karl Lagerfeld.

Why couldn't Rylan be last, this will be a letdown.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The shouting one is on...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

She looks well.

Advertisement