Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The middle aged Irish woman

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Motorist wrote: »
    Nothing worse than a fat Irish woman - pasty skin, rolls and rolls of fat, flabby arms like a beached whale, triple/quadruple/even more chins, nasty sense of bitterness and neuroticism, hatred of men who they no longer interest or have any power over often accompanied by a noticeable attitude of passive-agressiveness and/or anxiety disorder/frequent melancholy at their miserable failed lives, usually lazy also and main raison d'etre is to watch Coronation Street or some other $hite reality TV to talk about in between their frequent bltching sessions with their like-minded fat "friends".

Fat Irish women blame the climate, I believe they use the climate to their advantage to camouflauge (by dressing in tracksuit bottoms and other hideous over sized garments) their desecrated bodies and to spare the anguish and despair of the opposite sex at the sight of them.

Also the routine trek to the chipper after a feed of 10 pints doesn't help. The 10 pints probably are necessary though to relive a time in their minds when they were younger, freer, thin and life held so much potential. The same applies to Irish men apart also but the nasty psychological stuff is usually just confined to women.

Coming at the end of a post with a disturbing level of hatred towards women, I find that more than a shade ironic!

How do you feel about fat French or Colombian or Egyptian women? How are they different from the fat Irish women, who you say are the worst thing in the world?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

Coming at the end of a post with a disturbing level of hatred towards women, I find that more than a shade ironic!

How do you feel about fat French or Colombian or Egyptian women? How are they different from the fat Irish women, who you say are the worst thing in the world?

The truth hurts. Having lived abroad for only a few years when I was in my mid-teens with little exposure to fat women of other cultures, I cant really comment.

The truth hurts

I'm sorry if I hurt you by calling your post ironic, but I felt it needed to be said.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

I'm sorry if I hurt you by calling your post ironic, but I felt it needed to be said.

I was talking about the home truths in my post of the psychological implications and resulting personality changes when one is Irish and becomes fat and past it with no sense of hope. You can continue to dish out your pc posts, I'll post some realistic observations (yes with some generalisations) with the caveat that I do know some normal, well-adjusted fat Irish people - far more often than not, this is not so.

I was talking about the home truths in my post of the psychological implications of being fat, Irish and past it with no sense of hope.

Ok.
    It doesn't hurt me though, as I'm neither middle-aged nor a woman. Nor am I fat. (I always assumed people assumed I was a man due to my name and avatar, but perhaps I've been naive..)

Anyway, do you think there is a higher proportion of fat Irish women compared to other countries?
    What makes our fat women worse than the others?
    Why do overweight people make you so angry?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Nothing worse than a fat Irish woman - pasty skin, rolls and rolls of fat, flabby arms like a beached whale, triple/quadruple/even more chins, nasty sense of bitterness and neuroticism, hatred of men who they no longer interest or have any power over often accompanied by a noticeable attitude of passive-agressiveness and/or anxiety disorder/frequent melancholy at their miserable failed lives, usually lazy also and main raison d'etre is to watch Coronation Street or some other $hite reality TV to talk about in between their frequent bltching sessions with their like-minded fat "friends".

Fat Irish women blame the climate, I believe they use the climate to their advantage to camouflauge (by dressing in tracksuit bottoms and other hideous over sized garments) their desecrated bodies and to spare the anguish and despair of the opposite sex at the sight of them.

Also the routine trek to the chipper after a feed of 10 pints doesn't help. The 10 pints probably are necessary though to relive a time in their minds when they were younger, freer, thin and life held so much potential. The same applies to Irish men apart also but the nasty psychological stuff is usually just confined to women.

I think that's probably the most bitter post I have ever read on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Jaysus, how did this shite last so long?

Thanks though, out "trolls to watch" list just got bigger :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement