Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympics 2012 to See the Roll Out of the Post 9/11 UK Dystopia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Jets prepare to patrol Olympics.
    Typhoon jets will be on standby during the London 2012 Olympic Games, in case of a another Obama administered CIA false flag terrorist attack.
    http://www.independent.ie/video/video-world-news/jets-prepare-to-patrol-olympics-3102079.html
    And if there is no terror attack as you predict, this will clearly shake up your views?

Oh wait, it won't. Of course it won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

And if there is no terror attack as you predict, this will clearly shake up your views?

Oh wait, it won't. Of course it won't.
    Its a fearmongering exercise into conditioning the public into believing such a presence is necessary.

The authorities want to associate military drill with large gatherings. It won't be long before military presence will become a common feature at all major public gatherings and sports events as if the massive array of CCTV was not enough.

Its a fearmongering exercise into conditioning the public into believing such a presence is necessary.

The authorities want to associate military drill with large gatherings. It won't be long before military presence will become a common feature at all major public gatherings and sports events as if the massive array of CCTV was not enough.
    To be honest, you are not in much of a position to complain about other people 'fear mongering'.

I speak my mind on issues because I see straight through things.

There is a difference scaremongering and being transparent.
    No, you seen anti-Christs hiding behind every tree. You see conspiracies everywhere. You seem to have no ability to assess the plausibility of things. And you swallow wholesale the bile from far-right websites and the websites of bible-thumping lunatics.

And every time your paranoia is proved wrong, you will move the goal-posts, and promise us the anti-Christ next year, and then the year after that.

You see straight through alright.

No, you seen anti-Christs hiding behind every tree. You see conspiracies everywhere. You seem to have no ability to assess the plausibility of things. And you swallow wholesale the bile from far-right websites and the websites of bible-thumping lunatics.

And every time your paranoia is proved wrong, you will move the goal-posts, and promise us the anti-Christ next year, and then the year after that.

You see straight through alright.
    Yes I admit I am quite vigilant about quite a lot of issues that you would not find on main stream media and will certainly bring them to light.

On the subject of Antichrist and his "mark", he will not make an appearance on the global stage until the time is right.

rc3v4o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

No, as I mentioned before this man is the great deceiver, he is not going to reveal himself just yet. reason being that if he did he would scare away all his potential voting citizens in the run up to the presidential elections.

However I do believe he will pull off a "fast one" just before November 6 and blame it on some "terrorist organisation" so as scare people into placing him into office so that he would "resolve" the situation.

This would be exactly how Satan would carry out a masterplan.

Hmmm. Conspiracy sites were also claiming that there would be a 'false flag' before George Bush finished his term so he could remain in power as a result of America being in danger. Conspiracies have gotten awfully unoriginal, they just repeat the same old claims over and over again, adjusting them for whoever is in charge.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Hmmm. Conspiracy sites were also claiming that there would be a 'false flag' before George Bush finished his term so he could remain in power as a result of America being in danger. Conspiracies have gotten awfully unoriginal, they just repeat the same old claims over and over again, adjusting them for whoever is in charge.....

Well Bin Laden did release a video message just before the elections after being silent for over a year.

Well he pulled one today on Gay Marriage that will win or loose him a heap. It will be interesting how he fares out. :p

America has really only come into being the false flag capital of the world since 9/11 and particularly after Bush took office, it s beginning to become a cry wolf for the rest of the world but not for gullible Americans that soak in Mainstream Media if something did occur.

There is also the other possibility fraud and deception being used to get into power which would also not surprise me.

There is also the other possibility fraud and deception being used to get into power which would also not surprise me.
    It's already happened - but it was conservative Christian (and failed anti-Christ) George Bush.

Well he pulled one today on Gay Marriage that will win or loose him a heap. It will be interesting how he fares out. :p

America has really only come into being the false flag capital of the world since 9/11 and particularly after Bush took office, it s beginning to become a cry wolf for the rest of the world but not for gullible Americans that soak in Mainstream Media if something did occur.

The gay marriage thing was just a thing that a politician has to make a call on and is hardly a sign of your so-called antichrist.... It will also piss off many voters stateside. But a president being in favor of equal rights is hardly a sign of an antichrist....(Don't play the absurd deception card) RTDH, may I ask what age you are? I just can't figure out how an adult with any critical ability can't analyse information in a normal way...

• Advertisement

The gay marriage thing was just a thing that a politician has to make a call on and is hardly a sign of your so-called antichrist.... It will also piss off many voters stateside.
    Don't be silly - everyone in America loves Obama! This is a key piece of evidence that he is the Anti-Christ. If millions of people hate him, the theory falls apart...so they must all love him deep down, whatever they say.

I only mentioned that it is a win or loose gamble on his behalf.
    Well according to you, it is a gamble that will win him the support of the tens of millions of conservative Christians who hate him because the Anti-Christ can't be hated by 40% of his own people, can he?

Let's see if it works.

The gay marriage thing was just a thing that a politician has to make a call on and is hardly a sign of your so-called antichrist....

Santorum: Obama wrong to cite Jesus in gay marriage shift.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/may/10/santorum-obama-wrong-cite-jesus-gay-marriage-shift/

So the tens of millions of conservative Christians aren't being converted to Obama-love? Oh dear. Another failed anti-christ coming right up.

And you're using the bigotted piece of trash that is Rick Santorum to backup your points now. :eek: Many branches of Christianity have different interpretations on how much they should discriminate gay people, some go as far as being okay with it. Being Christian doesn't necessarily mean that you should be opposed to equality. And to take Jesus as a literal figure, he was a hippy who wanted everyone to be equal... :pac: I also can't believe that i'm bothering discussing such an absurdly stupid topic...

And you're using the bigotted piece of trash that is Rick Santorum to backup your points now. :eek: Many branches of Christianity have different interpretations on how much they should discriminate gay people, some go as far as being okay with it. Being Christian doesn't necessarily mean that you should be opposed to equality. And to take Jesus as a literal figure, he was a hippy who wanted everyone to be equal... :pac: I also can't believe that i'm bothering discussing such an absurdly stupid topic...

Leviticus 18:22-24; Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-28
    Leviticus 19:27 Ye shall not make a round cutting of the hair of your head, nor disfigure your beard.

So, there's a Bible quote to support any old ****e..

Ok forget about the previous post, this is what scripture has to say about it.

Leviticus 18:22-24; Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

a video taking a closer look at the olympic medal for the 2012 games...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

People, attack the post, not the poster. It's an incredibly simple concept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

I see Santorum is still trying to pretend he's relevant.

• Advertisement

I see Santorum is still trying to pretend he's relevant.
    Any Christian would know he is wrong to Quote Christ on this issue.

Erm, I already pointed out that many denominations of Christianity view homosexuality to be perfectly acceptable.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT-affirming_Christian_denominations

And there are many that aren't particularly decisive on it. And to reference a poster from A&A forum. There was a point where gay marriage was fine.
    http://anthropologist.livejournal.com/1314574.html

So really, saying that he's an antichrist on these grounds still doesn't work. And once again, this is the extreme right wing's slant on portraying Obama as completely evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Yeah, I don't think jesus was big on the whole "do unto others" thing.

Erm, I already pointed out that many denominations of Christianity view homosexuality to be perfectly acceptable.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT-affirming_Christian_denominations

And there are many that aren't particularly decisive on it. And to reference a poster from A&A forum. There was a point where gay marriage was fine.
    http://anthropologist.livejournal.com/1314574.html

So really, saying that he's an antichrist on these grounds still doesn't work. And once again, this is the extreme right wing's slant on portraying Obama as completely evil.
    You choose their own destiny in this life, Christ spoke of the broad and narrow.

Back on Topic.

2012 London's False Flag: Snipers, Missiles and Fighter Jets over London

You choose their own destiny in this life, Christ spoke of the broad and narrow.

Back on Topic.

2012 London's False Flag: Snipers, Missiles and Fighter Jets over London

This is great. If there's a terrorist attack, you will claim it was a planned false flag. If there is no attack, you will say that the counter-measures ARE the plan. Either way, your belief in your NWO is confirmed.

It's a no-lose situation for you, isn't it?

Drawing Inspiration From Adolf Hitler, UK Threatens To Arrest Thought Criminals Before Olympics

History repeating itself, Hitler had all undesirables and political enemies rounded up and imprisoned prior ti the 1936 Berlin Olympics. The advantage the elite have over those in power in Hitlers time is that they have pre mark of the beast technology to track and trace individuals live through their mobile phones if they suspect "terrorism".

The British government is threatening jail time for protesters violating banning orders preventing them from coming anywhere close to any Olympic venue.

Drawing Inspiration From Adolf Hitler, UK Threatens To Arrest Thought Criminals Before Olympics

History repeating itself, Hitler had all undesirables and political enemies rounded up and imprisoned prior ti the 1936 Berlin Olympics. The advantage the elite have over those in power in Hitlers time is that they have pre mark of the beast technology to track and trace individuals live through their mobile phones if they suspect "terrorism".

The British government is threatening jail time for protesters violating banning orders preventing them from coming anywhere close to any Olympic venue.

Russia Today = modern Pravda. I'm sure you know that of course. :rolleyes:

Russia Today = modern Pravda. I'm sure you know that of course. :rolleyes:
    The tables are sure turning the other way now as the UK is slowly but surely turning itself into a Marxist society by the elite powers..

Police powers for 2012 Olympics alarm critic

"The government was accused tonight of giving itself draconian powers to clamp down on protests at the 2012 Olympics. Critics said the powers were so broad they would potentially give private contractors the right to forcibly enter people's homes and seize materials".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/jul/21/olympics2012-civil-liberties

The tables are sure turning the other way now as the UK is slowly but surely turning itself into a Marxist society by the elite powers..
    Whereas Russia, where you get this propaganda, is a haven of freedom and democracy. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

We all know war creates bussiness opportunities.
    We saw how the underwear bomb situation gained contracts for people in the security bussiness,wether it was fake or real and wether it was successful or not.

due to al the terrorist threats, its now become acceptable to allow pre-emptive security measure previously unheard of.

Take a look at this video concerning the olympics and the money spent to host it.
    IIRC the cost to run the olympics was something like 81million.
    And if my ears werent decieving me, the security cost so far is 291 million.

8+1 = 9
    2+9+1 = 12 so...just kidding,couldnt resist that :P

My point however, is that be there a terrorist attack or not, The olympics has already been a huge success for people in the security bussiness and the military.

And thats only one aspect of this event.
    Now that its been allowed for countries to go to this length slapping mandates excluding people for the smallest reasons, there will most likely be alot more of this going on in the future.

But lets keep in mind also, that for this to be acceptable in the future still, there will need to be a seemingly valid threat.

Advertisement