Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympics 2012 to See the Roll Out of the Post 9/11 UK Dystopia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

You'd have to say these secret societies aren't very good. There is no evidence in the real world to support claims of their existence or of a 'new world order'.

Thus, the only reason people could be claiming this stuff is if:

1. They are getting loads of information from these 'secret' societies

or

2. People are making it all up.

Has nobody noticed that there still hasn't been a single piece of actual evidence for an NWO in this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

You'd have to say these secret societies aren't very good. There is no evidence in the real world to support claims of their existence or of a 'new world order'.

Thus, the only reason people could be claiming this stuff is if:

1. They are getting loads of information from these 'secret' societies

or

2. People are making it all up.

Has nobody noticed that there still hasn't been a single piece of actual evidence for an NWO in this thread?

Always option number 3. People are blindly accepting a know fabrication.

Browse this and see the origins of some of the most popular NWO ideas.

http://books.google.fi/books?id=7_qGS7PpG0gC&printsec=frontcover&hl=fi&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Surely the evidence is when its happened?
    Aparrently any politician who calls for a new world order is talking about something else right?
    So to me any mountain of evidence isnt enough for alot of people.

Its like when i was in a strict religion.No matter what reasoning i heard, my conditioning would just not allow me to take in apposing views.Infact the more someone tried ,the more i would hold my ground.
    The ego is a bol1ox lol

What would you call evidence?
    The perpetrators saying "we need a new world order...to enslave mankind.."?

Or some kind of document that somehow cant be accused of being faked.
    That would have to be handed directly to fox/cnn by a famous politician so we all know he backs it and is admitting everything.

Thats just not going to happen.
    If people refuse to see the direction the worlds system of governance,economics,entertainment and so on is going, there is not alot that can be done.

Im just going to sit back and try to enjoy the ride.
    If what appears to be happening is happening then its already too late without mass drastic action.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

This olympics will be the bomb, yo.

Torakx wrote: »
    Surely the evidence is when its happened?
    So the evidence that it is happening doesn't exist at all, and then we will cross a line and there will be a mountain of evidence?
    Aparrently any politician who calls for a new world order is talking about something else right?
    Well I've only heard the phrase used once, by Bush Sr., and at the time it was clear that he was talking about a global projection of power by NATO etc. to prevent aggression by Sadam Hussein and other dictators.

Do you have other examples?
    So to me any mountain of evidence isnt enough for alot of people.

I don't even want a mountain of evidence - a reasonable amount of solid evidence will do. The problem is that stuff that CT people think is evidence (e.g. stuff relating to the business world and finance) is not evidence if you actually understand it.

• Advertisement

All parts that make up society today are effected.. including and especially the bussiness world.

There is enough evidence for me to see that there is a call for a new wolrd order.And the peoples actions and the governments they represent show me the type of new world order it is likely to be.
    You must have seen enough since gracing these forums.Wasnt there more from other politicians around the world?
    If you have not seen them i reckon a quick youtube search would bring some results.

As i say "the proof is in the pudding".Look at the state of things and the direction everything is going.
    Take the whole system as a whole and pictue it..i sometimes dont get why its so hard to see.
    I have tried to believe that the governments are trying to make things better for the majority..but the actions speak for themselves worldwide.

There is enough evidence for me to see that there is a call for a new wolrd order.
    Where is this evidence though?
    You must have seen enough since gracing these forums.Wasnt there more from other politicians around the world?
    If you have not seen them i reckon a quick youtube search would bring some results.
    I haven't seen any evidence unfortunately. Or perhaps I should say 'fortunately'! :)

Where is this evidence though?

I haven't seen any evidence unfortunately. Or perhaps I should say 'fortunately'! :)
    How many hours research do you expect me to do for you?

Will one video be enough?
    three?
    How much evidence or in what form would you expect?

How many hours research do you expect me to do for you?

Will one video be enough?
    three?
    How much evidence or in what form would you expect?

Some FACTUAL evidence - not a video from youtube put together by someone else with no evidence to support it. Information from a reliable source.

I don't mean to be rude, but do you know the difference between objectivity and subjectivity? Just so that we are on the same page.

Im aware i am very subjective in general yes.
    Because im aware of this i do try to be as objective as possible.
    Sometimes people are overly objective and that can cause other issues too.

However i am not aware of what a reliable source is in your view.
    Is a national tv station reliable to you?
    Or a news station?
    What if a video was put on youtube by a user who had taken it from a news station?

To me no evidnce is reputable.Everything can be doctored or anyone can be telling fibs.
    I dont know of ANY reliable sources.But thats my subjectiveness telling me that lol

• Advertisement

Definitely World War 3. :rolleyes:

Would you like to nail your colours to the mast RTDH and tell us what you expect to happen at the Olympics?

As I understand it, you think that Obama is going to reveal himself as the leader of the NWO and/or the Anti-Christ, and did you say something about a spectacular terrorist attack or something?

Why don't you tell us what to expect, and then I'll tell you what I expect, and in a few months we will know who was right.

This is starting to look like pearl harbour(CT version ofc) all over again lol
    Mark these words just in case :P

Could be a load of planes from the east heading our way.
    Good reason for fukishima plants to collapse and wipe out the northern hemisphere O.o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

This is starting to look like pearl harbour(CT version ofc) all over again lol
    Mark these words just in case :P

Could be a load of planes from the east heading our way.
    Good reason for fukishima plants to collapse and wipe out the northern hemisphere O.o
    A bit too early for a major spectacular.

A bit too early for a major spectacular.

Surely Obama revealing himself as the Anti-Christ, as you predicted, would be pretty spectacular?

Surely Obama revealing himself as the Anti-Christ, as you predicted, would be pretty spectacular?

No, as I mentioned before this man is the great deceiver, he is not going to reveal himself just yet. reason being that if he did he would scare away all his potential voting citizens in the run up to the presidential elections.

However I do believe he will pull off a "fast one" just before November 6 and blame it on some "terrorist organisation" so as scare people into placing him into office so that he would "resolve" the situation.

This would be exactly how Satan would carry out a masterplan.

No, as I mentioned before this man is the great deceiver, he is not going to reveal himself just yet. reason being that if he did he would scare away all his potential voting citizens in the run up to the presidential elections.

However I do believe he will pull off a "fast one" just before November 6 and blame it on some "terrorist organisation" so as scare people into placing him into office so that he would "resolve" the situation.

This would be exactly how Satan would carry out a masterplan.
    So is that a definite prediction? Because I note you are always very, very vague about everything.

Wait - now he's SATAN too?

No doubt about it because the number of his name adds up and his name translates..

This Man will do anything to get into power and nothing whatsoever would surprise me on how he would go about it.

So just to be clear, you are predicting a huge terrorist attack in the United States before the election. Successful or unsuccessful? Who is the target?

So just to be clear, you are predicting a huge terrorist attack in the United States before the election. Successful or unsuccessful? Who is the target?
    Put it this way nothing at all would surprise me.

There are a lot of folk that don't see eye to eye with him and others on the watershed,he can't afford to loose the opportunity and he won't.

Put it this way nothing at all would surprise me.

There are a lot of folk that don't see eye to eye with him and others on the watershed,he can't afford to loose the opportunity and he won't.

So you are predicting nothing? :rolleyes: Great. I guess that's one way to avoid your claims being put to the test.

• Advertisement

So you are predicting nothing? :rolleyes: Great. I guess that's one way to avoid your claims being put to the test.
    Ok Get back to me in six months time. :)

Ok Get back to me in six months time. :)
    Why? You've predicted nothing - presumably because you know you are talking out of your arse. I suppose if anything does happen you will claim you predicted it here, and if nothing happens you will say you didn't predict anything.

Same as all the rest of the alarmist nonsense you've been posting here for years about NWOs and RFIDs and anti-Christs, none of which has come to pass.

Why? You've predicted nothing - presumably because you know you are talking out of your arse. I suppose if anything does happen you will claim you predicted it here, and if nothing happens you will say you didn't predict anything.

Same as all the rest of the alarmist nonsense you've been posting here for years about NWOs and RFIDs and anti-Christs, none of which has come to pass.

Open your eyes and quit soaking in mainstream media.

2mhykno.jpg

2mhykno.jpg

Open your eyes and stop believing random conspiracy gibberish and mystical magic invisible man in the sky voodoo, neither of which you can provide the slightest piece of evidence for.

I see you don't believe in anthropogenic global warming now either according to your cartoon, and you think that Obama controls world oil prices too? Will this foolishness ever stop?

And why don't you just link us directly to whatever Tea Party site it is where you get all this stuff anyway and cut out the middle man?

Open your eyes and stop believing random conspiracy gibberish and mystical magic invisible man in the sky voodoo, neither of which you can provide the slightest piece of evidence for.

I see you don't believe in anthropogenic global warming now either according to your cartoon, and you think that Obama controls world oil prices too? Will this foolishness ever stop?

And why don't you just link us directly to whatever Tea Party site it is where you get all this stuff anyway and cut out the middle man?
    The Global warming mantra is another tool used by the corporate elite to invoke "Green" fascism.

This is becoming more evident in society with electronic tracking in waste management , and ANPR congestion charge vehicle tracking[ being rolled out across major city, only the most gullible and naive in society would actually believe that this has got anything to with saving the planet. :rolleyes:

The Global warming mantra is another tool used by the corporate elite to invoke "Green" fascism.

This is becoming more evident in society with electronic tracking, " being rolled out, only the most gullible and naive in society would actually believe that this has got anything to with saving the planet. :rolleyes:

Is there a single conspiracy theory that you don't believe? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Channel Zero

Am no fan of Obama's administration for many reasons, but i'm afraid this type of stuff is all Tea Party/Libertarian propaganda funded by the Koch brothers.

Will just leave these here:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Jets prepare to patrol Olympics.
    Typhoon jets will be on standby during the London 2012 Olympic Games, in case of a another Obama administered CIA false flag terrorist attack.
    http://www.independent.ie/video/video-world-news/jets-prepare-to-patrol-olympics-3102079.html

History Repeating itself
    The Olympic torch relay begins today in Greece... but believe it or not it was all Adolf Hitler's flaming idea
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141891/The-Olympic-torch-relay-It-Hitlers-flaming-idea.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

History Repeating itself
    The Olympic torch relay begins today in Greece... but believe it or not it was all Adolf Hitler's flaming idea
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141891/The-Olympic-torch-relay-It-Hitlers-flaming-idea.html

So was the Volkswagen Beetle, what does hat prove?

Also its sad that you link to the Daily Mail while posting comments like the one below;

2mhykno.jpg

Advertisement