Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympics 2012 to See the Roll Out of the Post 9/11 UK Dystopia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Thanks good vid.
    Is it the case now that in london there are these body scanners withut metal detectors? i had presumed you go through both not just the body scanner.

Also being skeptical as i am, i would consider too that a "terrorist" getting through customs and taking a plane down would help solidify the UK and americans positions on homeland security more so and also the "war" in the east.

Infact seeign that video makes me think they may have wanted these scanners in for another false flag..hence the gap in security but also a massive amount of prevention around important targets.

Seems like a win win for a state wishing to control.
    If a genuine person gets through and causes aplane to crash (which i dubt due to the amount of resources they have for intel) then they can beef up security with good reason.

If there is a hole in security that they should have spotted quite easily and some "terrorist" gets through..same scenario again.

I think though its much more likely a "terrorist" would be getting through to a previously known target,because of the amount of intel they would be able to collect.

It would look much better if the olypics had a failed attack on the news instead of a successfull one.
    The fear anchor is already there from 9/11 and 7/7 s they only need to trigger it with a threat to make the massive security measures seem a relief to have..
    Thank god we had those guns and police out.Imagine 7/7 times 2 omg!

Or maybe they are just trying to watch for real middle easterns who will try defend their homeland by killing the infidels..but i doubt it myself.

Remember there was holes in security during 9/11..those fighter jets took over an hour on just that one day because they "happened" to be on a "training drill"..damn how lucky were those terrorists to have picked that day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Maybe it's just a macho display of British military power?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Emme wrote: »
    Maybe it's just a macho display of British military power?
    Its just history repeating itself with military propaganda in the run up to the New World Order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Its just history repeating itself with military propaganda in the run up to the New World Order.

Yes, I look forward to them parading the ground to air missiles at the Olympic opening ceremony...

Yes, I look forward to them parading the ground to air missiles at the Olympic opening ceremony...

On the other hand they may be expecting a surprise visit from Barack Obama and will need all the extra security measures they can get. :)

• Advertisement

On the other hand they may be expecting a surprise visit from Barack Obama and will need all the extra security measures they can get. :)

I imagine a visit from the Anti-Christ could really put a dampner on the mere mortals behind the NWO... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Torakx wrote: »
    "training drill"..damn how lucky were those terrorists to have picked that day!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/witness/october/12/newsid_3665000/3665388.stm
    Today we were unlucky, but remember we only have to be lucky once - you will have to be lucky always.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Maybe Obama is going to run in some of the men's races - he'd have a good chance of winning.

I imagine a visit from the Anti-Christ could really put a dampner on the mere mortals behind the NWO... ;)

The Olympic Games would be perhaps the greatest opportunity for any up and coming dictator to express himself in front of the multitudes.

The Olympic Games would be perhaps the greatest opportunity for any up and coming dictator to express himself in front of the multitudes.

Better than Youtube? ;)

• Advertisement

Interesting video posted there.
    Did you see the nazi symbol all over the outside of the stadium?

Kind of reminded me of the NWO symbolism on the currrent olympics.

And to the poster who mentioned a reply to mine regarding them only needing to be lucky once.

Well you have to admit, that kind of luck was a bit too lucky regarding the 9/11 air defence forces.
    Any other day in that year and that plan would have been so fail that it would have been pointless to aim for that city at all.
    Because i would think while one section is doing a training run there is always a back up...But oops that one time they just happened to send all available air defence in that area out at the same time,well out of reach.

That sounds interesting - can you provide pictures or more information? Presumably this symbolism will have to have a loud, clear, unambiguous meaning like the Nazi swastikas that covered the stadium in Berlin if it is to play a similar role.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Can you explain which countries, organisations, etc are in the NWO you are talking about.

Interesting video posted there.
    Did you see the nazi symbol all over the outside of the stadium?

The Olympic torch relay began as Nazi ritual who tried to turn the 1936 Berlin dames into a celebration of the Third Reich.

2mmg5zn.jpg

And it was Hitler's Nazi propaganda machine that popularized the five interlocking rings as the symbol of the Games.

14wsjz6.jpg

And it was Hitler's Nazi propaganda machine that popularized the five interlocking rings as the symbol of the Games.

14wsjz6.jpg
    Interesting. But I'm not sure it really proves anything stated above? :confused:

Interesting. But I'm not sure it really proves anything stated above? :confused:
    The International Olympic Committee is clearly a globalist agenda. The IOC states that each ring symbolizes a continent representing the five continents of the world.

Hitlers agenda was to take over the world. The exact same agenda is on the minds of the corporate elite today so why bother change the symbol. Also do you ever wonder why so much money is pumped into this event while at the same time so many countries that are taking part are up to their teeth in financial debt?

2i1jwnb.jpg

Its obvious, the Olympic Games is a propaganda tool and playground for the corporate elite to display and promote their occult symbolism. Nothing has changed at all since 1936.

The International Olympic Committee is clearly a globalist agenda. The IOC states that each ring symbolizes a continent representing the five continents of the world.
    By definition, yes. The original idea was to unite people through sport. Now it seems mostly to be to enrich the corrupt members of the IOC, but that's another story.
    Hitlers agenda was to take over the world. The exact same agenda is on the minds of the corporate elite today so why bother change the symbol.
    When you say 'the corporate elite' do you mean the bosses of companies? So the boss of McDonalds, the ESB, Microsoft, Dennys Rashers, Blockbuster Video, Clonakilty Black Pudding - all of them? And do you feel that they want to completely crush human freedom like Hitler did? Why would they want to?
    Also do you ever wonder why so much money is pumped into this event while at the same time so many countries that are taking part are up to their teeth in financial debt?
    Nope. Social prestige, political prestige, and hopes for a long-lasting positive legacy. Barcelona really marked its rebirth with the Olympics there. Various cities have done well or badly out of the Olympics. I can't imagine the Greeks feel so clever about blowing billions on theirs.
    2i1jwnb.jpg

Its obvious, the Olympic Games is a propaganda tool and playground for the corporate elite to display and promote their occult symbolism. Nothing has changed at all since 1936.
    Occult symbolism?

I think you should read The Golden Bough - I feel you would be astonished by it.

Well consider today that propoganda and social engineering must also move ahead with the general intelligence and social awareness of the people.

With that in mind the symbolism pointed out by RTTH's shows the mascots with one eye and the pyramid with cap ston in lights all around the top of the stadium in the picture posted earlier.

That is what the nazi symbols reminded me of with the context of this thread in mind.

Well consider today that propoganda and social engineering must also move ahead with the general intelligence and social awareness of the people.
    So they have to keep it quiet and unclear?
    With that in mind the symbolism pointed out by RTTH's shows the mascots with one eye and the pyramid with cap ston in lights all around the top of the stadium in the picture posted earlier.

That is what the nazi symbols reminded me of with the context of this thread in mind.
    Well the Nazis were blaring out their message and their identity in '36. Who is doing this in 2012, what identity are they proclaiming, and what is their message?

I suspect most of the messages from this Olympics will be very unsubtle ones coming from Nike, Toyota, McDonalds, Omega and all the other brands competing for our hard-earned cash.

Fighter planes at Northolt for the first time since WWII as elite RAF say they will shoot down passenger jets to protect Olympics

"RAF fighter jets landed at an air base in London today for a major military exercise to prepare the capital in case of a '9/11-type attack' during the Olympics. The four Typhoon aircraft touched down at RAF Northolt just before midday, marking the first time since World War Two that fighter planes have been stationed at the base. They will take to the skies over London and the home counties as part of Exercise Olympic Guardian, a nine-day training operation running from today until May 10."

The same old post 9/11 / 7/7 scare mongering tactics brought in by the corporate Elite that originally caused them in the first place. Anything possible just to put fear into the ordinary law abiding citizens of the UK.

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it". Adolf Hitler

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2138488/Typhoon-fighter-planes-stationed-RAF-Northolt-Olympics-military-build-up.html

• Advertisement

The same old post 9/11 / 7/7 scare mongering tactics brought in by the corporate Elite that originally caused them in the first place.
    I asked you earlier who the 'corporate elite' are, but you ignored the question. Any chance you will address it now? Who are these bogeymen, and how do they exercise their power?
    "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it". Adolf Hitler
    The only big lie in evidence is the 'New World Order' that we have been promised for decades but still shows no signs of existence.

So they have to keep it quiet and unclear?

Well the Nazis were blaring out their message and their identity in '36. Who is doing this in 2012, what identity are they proclaiming, and what is their message?

I suspect most of the messages from this Olympics will be very unsubtle ones coming from Nike, Toyota, McDonalds, Omega and all the other brands competing for our hard-earned cash.

The messge is in the media aside from the olympics,if you need further speculation.
    Its not like they would blare out "NWO is coming" with a megaphone,like they did in the 30's.
    People have evolved since then imo.

Anyway, iirc i said it reminded me of it.I dont think for certain it is.
    Just since were discussing this particular ct, i thought that idea adequate.

They control their power through constant fear mongering, using controlled mainstream media. Their ultimate goal is enslavement and total control of each individual on planet earth.
    And who are they? I didn't ask 'what do you claim they do', I asked 'who are they'?

What is the problem with answering this obvious but simple question? :confused:

I asked you earlier who the 'corporate elite' are, but you ignored the question. Any chance you will address it now? Who are these bogeymen, and how do they exercise their power?

The only big lie in evidence is the 'New World Order' that we have been promised for decades but seems no closer than it was before.
    They control their power through constant fear mongering, availing of corporate mainstream media. Their ultimate goal is enslavement each individual on the face of this planet.

BTW Obama will eventually be the all seeing eye on top of the Illuminati pyramid, (Satan) Some even go as far as saying that his eye matches the one on the US Dollar Bill, i have yet to look into that one. :D

Dee puts it quite well. :)

2cet3lk.jpg

They control their power through constant fear mongering, availing of corporate mainstream media. Their ultimate goal is enslavement each individual on the face of this planet.

BTW Obama will eventually be the all seeing eye on top of the Illuminati pyramid, (Satan) Some even go as far as saying that his eye matches the one on the US Dollar Bill, i have yet to look into that one. :D
    I'll try again. Who are they? I didn't ask 'what do you claim they do', I asked 'who are they'? What are their names? What jobs do they do?

I'll try again. Who are they? I didn't ask 'what do you claim they do', I asked 'who are they'? What are their names? What jobs do they do?

The corporate portion of the elite is dominated by international bankers, oil barons and pharmaceutical cartels, as well as other major multinational corporations. The account below describes it quite well.

The Royal Family of England, namely Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor, are high level players in the oligarchy which controls the upper strata of the NWO. The decision making nerve centers of this effort are in London (especially the City of London), Basel Switzerland, and Brussels (NATO headquarters).

The United Nations, along with all the agencies working under the UN umbrella, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), are full time players in this scheme. Similarly, NATO is a military tool of the NWO.

The leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, etc. (members of the "G7/G8" ) are active and fully cooperative participants in this conspiracy.

The degree of control exerted by the NWO has advanced to the point that only certain hand-picked individuals, who are groomed and selected are even eligible to become the prime minister or president of countries like England, Germany, or The United States.

It didn't matter whether Bill Clinton or Bob Dole won the Presidency in 1996, the results would have been the same. Both men are playing on the same team for the same ball club.

Anyone who isn't a team player is taken out: i.e. President Kennedy, Ali Bhutto (Pakistan) and Aldo Moro (Italy). More recently, Admiral Borda and William Colby were also killed because they were either unwilling to go along with the conspiracy to destroy America, weren't cooperating in some capacity, or were attempting to expose/ thwart the takeover agenda.

Itsa pyramid structure with the more powerful guys moving towards the top. you will recognize them by their hand shakes.

So the only person in this (enormous!) 'corporate elite' that you can name is Queen Elizabeth? And as for the rest, you just believe what some random (possibly insane) person on the internet asserts with no proof?

Can you provide any evidence against the one person that you name?

Do you realise that your 'corporate elite' will feature people like Michael O'Leary and Willie Walsh? Why does Michael O'Leary want to make me a slave?

So the only person in this (enormous!) 'corporate elite' that you can name is Queen Elizabeth? And as for the rest, you just believe what some random (possibly insane) person on the internet asserts with no proof?

Can you provide any evidence against the one person that you name?

Do you realise that your 'corporate elite' will feature people like Michael O'Leary and Willie Walsh? Why does Michael O'Leary want to make me a slave?
    I am not going to go through individual name listing and I have already revealed the king pin who is quite soon set to become the next Adolf Hitler.

Im sure Michael O Leary Willie Walsh along with thousands of other politicians and corporate leaders are totally oblivious to the dark sinister direction to where this is all heading and this is where people need to wake up.

Were the Corporate leaders of AEG, Siemens, Bosch and IBM aware that they would one day play a roll in the holocaust plan of killing millions of Jews for Hitlers war machine?

I am not going to go through individual name listing and I have already revealed the king pin who is quite soon set to become the next Adolf Hitler.
    You revealed him in the sense that you made an outrageous and unsubstantiated claim about him. I think the king pin will be Louis Walsh. I also have no proof, but consider him to be revealed...:)
    I am sure Michael O Leary and thousands of other politicians and corporate leaders are oblivious to the dark sinister direction to where this is all heading and this is where people need to be educated.
    But you just said it was the top people from the top corporations - and I asked about one example that Irish people would know about, the chief executive of the most successful airline in the world. Yet you say this guy has no idea of what he is involved with? Strange.

It's almost like your global corporate elite exist in a dream that evaporates when you actually look specifically one of these claimed elite. The whole idea looks ridiculous then, doesn't it?
    Were the Corporate leaders of AEG, Siemens, Bosch and IBM aware that they would one day play a roll in the holocaust plan of killing millions of Jews for Hitlers war machine?
    Oh, so you mean that the global corporate elite - rather than being a part of the scheme - will just be service providers to the anti-christ like the rest of us? So, like IBM trying to sell machines to the Nazis, they will just be trying to sell their products and grow their businesses? Trying to create work for their employees, and seeing the anti-christ as good growth opportunity?

• Advertisement

Oh, so you mean that the global corporate elite - rather than being a part of the scheme - will just be service providers to the anti-christ like the rest of us? So, like IBM trying to sell machines to the Nazis, they will just be trying to sell their products and grow their businesses? Trying to create work for their employees, and seeing the anti-christ as good growth opportunity?
    Now your starting to get it :D

I would think if there is a regime coming as the thread topic speculates,
    Only a certain amount of corperate elite would be aware.
    Some might say all the top ones that are in secret societies.
    Since im not in a secret society or a top ceo for a giant corperation i couldnt really say for sure who would know and who wouldnt.

Easier to start at the top, globally speaking and start asking the Rockefeller's and Rothchild's.
    Maybe a good few involved at the top of the bilderberg group would know.
    Maybe a few directors of the CFR and so on.
    I reckon its on a need to know basis.
    Maybe all the rest who dont know think there is a one world government being made to help mankind and have not really thought seriously about population control protocols that have been used or will be used.

But hey..alot of maybe's in there lol
    Might be easier to follow the money/power plays.

Advertisement