Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Match day thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Sunderland draww 3-3 with Man City....... and they can't score against Wolves :confused: A lovely 6 points for captain Sess. fml.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Really thought Sunderland would bag a couple against Wolves,maybe it is time to re think offensive Sunderland players....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

39 points, pre bonus (plus hopefully a Siggy assist to come), with 5 players including capt left to play. Delighted with the effort from the lads today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

FT! o/

Perfect scenario. 2 defenders get their clean sheet, midfielder gets goal and probably an assist. Went into this week expecting crap, but that's a healthy start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Right so I'm sitting on 13 points after today. My rivals will be delighted.

........ until the 16 points on my bench come in :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Brilliant day so far. 5 players and 25 points. The only disappointment was Lescott losing his CS. I'm glad I transferred in Caulker at 3 this morning.

5 left to play. A hat trick from RVP would be nice and all of them set up by Theo would be even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Do FPL award assists when an OG is scored?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

31 points from 6 players. 2 to play and bonuses to come.

Why cant I get that kind of start on a full GW.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Devia wrote: »
    Do FPL award assists when an OG is scored?
    Yes. Simpson got one a few weeks back when he crossed (from outside the box) and the ball was turned in by a defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

29 so far with 6 to play,the clean sheets today were a bonus,Turner as a cheap defender getting 6 and Swansea getting over their recent blip.

The Sunderland/Wolves game was absolutely desperate stuff and neither team deserved a result.Dunno how they are gonna give bonus points to any of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Looking around it seems most people who are still playing seriously will have very similar teams this week. Swansea defender/gk, Sunderland defender/gk, West Brom defender/gk.

Looks like it's a straight shoot out between Aguero/Rooney/VP and the captaincy choice as to whether you move up or down significently.

Tevez/Sig are the only differentials atm.

(30 from 5 for me.)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

29 from 5 despite capt sess doing nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

34 points with 4 to play. happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

52 with four to play (albeit with an eight point hit on the way) very happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

26 from 4 including capt Sess who i transferred in last minute yday! Should have kept the the free transfer for next week like i had planned:(

5 still to play, 6 if Gibbs starts but it unlikely! All the uusual suspects tho so no differentials plus everyone else will still have Rooney or RVP with the armband still to play!

A quiet 1 nil win for UTD tomorrow with a goal from Valencia would do and a 2 nil win for Arsenal with all goals and assists from RVP or Arteta would make my gameweek! Wishful thinking???:P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

26 with 6 to play including captain Rooney,rightly peeved at Kompany losing his CS...

23 with szcz, walcott, capt RvP and Evans to play. Fml.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭G1032

25 points with Evans, Walcott, Valencia, Rooney and RVP (C) left to play
    Siggy will get 3 more for the assist and 3 more bonus.
    All in all not too bad so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Siggy better get that assist and 3 baps - if he does i ll have completed a 30 points behind to 30 points ahead in my money league in the space of 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

27 from 5 - Vorm, Ridgewell, Sess, Siggy, Graham.

Verm, Evans, Walcott, Valencia, Rooney, RVP x2 to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

46 points with rooney, RVP,walcott,jevans,and verm to play with Dyer as my first sub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Woohoo, subbed Vorm for the first ever time in favor of Mignolet, that's working out nicely so far :)

Also Sigurdsson needs to be in the Premiership next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Woohoo, subbed Vorm for the first ever time in favor of Mignolet, that's working out nicely so far :)

He'd be more then welcome at Liverpool!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I captained Siggy so i would like that assist and 3 bp please, thanks very much, nice one, much appreciated, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Siggy assist now added:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

OctavarIan wrote: »

Bundesliga not good enough for him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 IrishGeordie

Hon the lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

What is with Richards not starting, doing my head in. Was glad to see City lose the clean sheet though, even better that I had the Norwich player that scored :)

Should push me back up to about 8th in boards. Won´t move anymore tomorrow, have the same players as everyone else. Hopefully Rooney has a quiet game and Arsenal concede.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Siggy assist now added:):):)

Excellent. I wont be around to watch captain Rooney tomorrow, but I'll sleep a little better knowing that Sig did the job today.

Remember everyone... 2 goals and 3bps for the Rooney this week! Positive thoughts, and all that rubbish. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

28 with RVP(c), Song, Vermaelen, Rooney, Young, Evans to play

My week rests on Arsenal & Man United tearing Wigan & Aston Villa to pieces and keeping clean sheets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement