Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Match day thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Siggy again???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Why are Sunderland so poor today? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

zerks wrote: »
    Clean sheets for Swansea & Sunderland would be nice today,then United to run riot tomorrow.

Was that Siggy's first home goal?

Steve Kean the idiot has taken off the Yak and Hoilett so Blackburn won't be scoring now.

2 for Siggy!

Why is it Siggy always follows up his goals with another? :pac: Oh lads.. I love that man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

FatRat wrote: »
    Why are Sunderland so poor today? :(

MON never rotates his line-up so his teams often get tired after a busy period imo. He was diliked amongst Villa fans for this. Think he needs to freshen things up. McClean needs to be got rid of from my team, just havent had the chance due to injuries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Aw schitt I've gone and made the biggest schoolboy error; Looked at my team with 2 defenders on 6 points 25 minutes before the end. Hate seeing those points die.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Marry me Siggy

You sure it was Siggy? BBC said he hit the post, then my app is telling me it's a Dann OG.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Siggy assist as it was an own goal? According to soccer Saturday anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

FatRat wrote: »
    Why is it Siggy always follows up his goals with another? :pac: Oh lads.. I love that man.

1 word... LEGEND!

He is single handedly rescuing my day! Sess captain choice seems to have been an epic fail! 1 goal from him would even prove me wrong!

• Advertisement

Well this is turning into quite a depressing week...

carlcon wrote: »
    You sure it was Siggy? BBC said he hit the post, then my app is telling me it's a Dann OG.

Dann OG on the FPL site. What was the goal like, I didn't see it? Siggy should at least get the assist, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

FPL have not awarded Sigurdsson any points in any case so, F*****CK!:mad:

Haven't seen it but from various text I've read it looks like a Siggy shot that hits the bar and then Dann puts it into his own net. Unless he put it in from outside the box or the keeper got a touch on it. It should be his assist.

BBC have this in their commentary.

'Assist on the goal came from Gylfi Sigurdsson.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

No assist given on FF site just Dann og. Don't really care about though none of my rivals have him

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Come on Sunderland!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭G1032

SportingLife give the assist to Siggy too

After the goal Siggy then went and hit the post...............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I saw it. Sinclair knocked it across, Siggy got a touch, and it hit the post, came straight back out and hit Dann and went back in. Definately a Dann OG, and definately a Siggy assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I'm watchin this dodgy foreign stream of the Swansea match and every time Siggy gets the ball he's goin' Jilfi Siggurdson!' I'm splittin my sides

Definitely a Siggy assist. It will be given. Same thing happened to Demps against Stoke. Off the bar, hit the goalkeeper and when in. It was a dempsey assist.

• Advertisement

I'm more worried about this clean sheet, to be honest. Vorm and Taylor can make me substantially happier over the next 7-8 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm more worried about this clean sheet, to be honest. Vorm and Taylor can make me substantially happier over the next 7-8 minutes.

Vorm, Williams, and Sinclar all on clean sheet points.

<bites nails>

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Larsson puts it over from 6 yards, would have been easier to put it in. Would have been Sess assist as well

irish-stew wrote: »
    Vorm, Williams, and Sinclar all on clean sheet points.

<bites nails>

They'll keep it, don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Siggy wasn't far off getting another there. Good reactions from Robinson.

Yeah i have Caulker and Graham playing too. So would be loving 22 points from the 3 before bonus. Possibly 3 for Siggy and maybe 1 for Graham.

Anthony Modeste with a cracker

Into the side netting...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

manual_man wrote: »
    Anthony Modeste with a cracker

I have Vorm but everyone has a Swansea defensive player so I'll take that as it'll effect those who have doubled up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Full time and Swans CS. Definitely boosted my GW

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement