Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Got my 50 shades of grey a few days ago, they are on Eason 3 for 2 and o mahoneys and Hughs and Hughes. I read it 2 nights ago and have been dieting from a migraine since, the worst migraine I had in a long time. It's a fantastic day and I'm indoors with the curtains drawn....

After holidays I weighed in at 11.1 I'm now down to 10.8 3 more pounds till I reach my pre holiday weight of 10.5. This migraine is helping as I can't eat because I feel sick...

I'm picking up book 2 and 3 tomorrow.

Happy birthday novella

And hope your first day at work went well Lola

Happy birthday bright-eyes, hope I read that rights and it is your birthday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

My ex sister inlaw is French and asked me to correct something for her. I actually think her English is better than mine :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Currently drooling over this, may need to invent an excuse to get it.

This is on repeat.

Happy Birthday to birthday people! :D

Whoever was wondering who would be good to play Grey, I think Matthew Bomer would be perfect.
    tumblr_m4gd02vaa11qme3oi.jpg

However, Ian Somerhalder has publicly expressed an interest and I would be more than okay with that.
    Finished the last book of the trilogy last night. So glad it's over. The first book was was enjoyable, if poorly written. (Seriously, kept finding typos). The last two books were just so meh and I was getting more and more disturbed at the weird controlling relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

McChubbin wrote: »
    Just thought I'd throw up a photo in the Know Your Loungers thread. I've decided to photograph myself every 4 weeks to see if there's any improvement.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78834563&postcount=2904 This is a picture a week and a half into my diet. I assure you all, I am in fact a woman. -___-
    In other news, just finished Fifty Shades Darker. I itche to start the 3rd book but I think I'll wait and go back to reading What Satan Did Next on my Kindle.

RAMMSTEIN!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Such a lovely day, went into town with the bf and did the weekly shopping, back home now eating fresh blueberries and raspberries, they are delicious :D

Going over to my bf's later, and he's cooking beer roast chicken :D Cannot wait for it :D

Had to send my mobile away for repair :( So have no phone for about two weeks :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Such a lovely day, went into town with the bf and did the weekly shopping, back home now eating fresh blueberries and raspberries, they are delicious :D

Going over to my bf's later, and he's cooking beer roast chicken :D Cannot wait for it :D

Had to send my mobile away for repair :( So have no phone for about two weeks :(

I had to re read your post a few times,I thought you said you were eating fish,blueberries and raspberries ;s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Spuds just on and relaxing eating a Tiffen bar and maybe one or to Pringles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Sit outside and read? Being lazy and doing something all at once ;)

Welcome to my life at the moment :o broke but reading loads. Actually been meaning to join my local library. I never joined the one in the town when I moved here.

Icecream truck drove by. He never stops on my road though :( Hmmmmmmm superquinn is 5 minutes walk and has ben and jerrys for €3.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Just back from a lovely walk!

So summery! I was feeling pretty shít all week so this kinda cheered me up a little! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

krudler wrote: »
    someone drag my ass off my bed, shove weights in my hands and make me lift them please.

If I try and lift them I'm liable to get trapped beneath them in a way that will lead to a hilarious yet quite tragic accidental death.

You'll come rescue me, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Ah I'd kill for some ice cream right now...wouldn't mind a cold G&T either.

So now I have a job sorted, almost have a new car sorted, and today it looks like I may be getting to move out to a new flat!!

Nothing happens for nine months and then all of sudden my life starts to slot in to place.

Just need to sort out a new man now I suppose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

McChubbin wrote: »
    OOooh, Mr Grey! *swoon* Who do you think would be best suited to plaing him in the movie? I vote Micheal Fassbender. Mmmmmm.

There's going to be a movie??

Just finished the first novel, I want to sink my teeth into the next one!

Oh, Mr. Grey, the beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Have to be in college tomorrow at 10am when I will find out if I'm one of the students in my year to be interviewed by the external examiner..,, so nervous I actually feel sick at the thoughts of what he may ask me!!!

Bricking it.....:eek:

What am I missing mr grey does nothing for me, in fact if he wanted to spank me I would punch him and walk away. The only thing going for him is his money. The control thing is a right turn off..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Have to be in college tomorrow at 10am when I will find out if I'm one of the students in my year to be interviewed by the external examiner..,, so nervous I actually feel sick at the thoughts of what he may ask me!!!

Bricking it.....:eek:

They... do that? Wha? :eek:

Bought a nice tank in H&M :)
    25% of the proceeds go towards finding a cure for AIDS :D
    Brought it home and put it on to find my boobs don't fit into it :(
    Does anyone want a black tank with a pattern of black and white +'s on it? Size 10.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I got honours in my grade 6 singing exam!! 84%!! :eek: :eek:
    i was so convinced id messed it up! I went to sing the first song and the first sound out of my mouth was a croak, and that threw me off for the rest...
    yayyyy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

They... do that? Wha? :eek:

Yeah!!!!! Scared....

From what I've been told ge could ask me about my Final Year Project, general microbiology information, questions I answered in my exams and even questions I didn't answer in the exams..,,:eek:

My head is fried:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy birthday to Novella and Bright_Eyes! xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Posy wrote: »
    Happy birthday to Novella and Bright_Eyes! xxx

+1 Hope you're having a great day birthday people :D

I feel like I'm turning into Homemaker Suzie :D No crappy frozen pizza this week, all relatively fresh cooked meals. I've even had a dessert made for after :eek:

I must be growing up! :D:D

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

My precious freedom from the exams has all died and stuff. :(:(:(

I've been called for a supplementary oral exam in one of my subjects.

Argh! :(

Albection wrote: »
    supplementary oral

And giggity.

But mainly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Happy Birthday to Novella and Bright_Eyes! :)

Thank you all for the good luck's and well wishes ladies, I really appreciate it. Well that was the longest day ever, I forgot how tiring it is to be on your feet all day long! I wasn't home til 7pm so just had some dinner and ice-cream what with the weather being so nice. :D

KittyeeTrix I hope tomorrow goes okay for you if you are chosen for an interview! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Viva? I feel your pain. :cool: Don't sweat it, just come across confident in what you're saying, even if it is rubbish. Be grand. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Saturday night someone shouted out of a passing car at me and my girlfriend, shouted "LEZZERS!!"

was kinda funny to be honest :p

bluewolf wrote: »
    I got honours in my grade 6 singing exam!! 84%!! :eek: :eek:
    i was so convinced id messed it up! I went to sing the first song and the first sound out of my mouth was a croak, and that threw me off for the rest...
    yayyyy!!

That is brilliant bluewolf! Congrats! :D xx

Dont worry about it dude! Im sure you will do great! :D

You will do better than me...when i was on erasmus i had to do one on a novel and all i talked about was sex and he thought i was an absolute pervert! :pac:

Happy Birthday Novella and Bright_Eyes!! :D xx

Ok, exam plan:

-Show up dressed like Batman
    -Wing it
    -Profit

Is juggling live hand grenades to scare them into being nice too much? It feels like it's too much. Especially as I can't juggle....

Ok, exam plan:

-Show up dressed like Batman
    -Wing it
    -Profit

Is juggling live hand grenades to scare them into being nice too much? It feels like it's too much. Especially as I can't juggle....

Bring two! its easier to juggle with two! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

for your consideration, a waving bear:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement