Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Now... down to maths till 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Eathrin wrote: »
    Hold on...what?
    What day is it?

It's Tuesday. :(

I could have sworn it was Tuesday 5th 2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

reznov wrote: »
    It's Tuesday. :(

I could have sworn it was Tuesday 5th 2011.

*Tuesday 7th, 2011.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Cian and I have unanimously agreed to repeat.

Isn't that right?! For the Boards! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Good luck guys, we got this ;)
    Last minute exam advice from my dad: take your time and READ THE FECKING QUESTION! He said it for the mocks but I thought he was stating the obvious and ignored him...and I got caught out. Not this time!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

The man is talking sense!! :p

BEST OF LUCK, EVERYBODY!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I'm going to relax and chill as tomorrow will be paper 1 then after I'll be busy preparing for all the next exams. I'm not going to freak myself out anymore I don't want that to reflect on any of my exams. I've learnt from my mistakes last year.

For the the exams think positively go in feeling confident that you know it.
    If you start worrying about things those thoughts will just be at the back of your mind.
    Try not to worry about the exams too much. You've worked hard all year.
    If one paper goes wrong(hopefully that won't happen) don't start worrying about that exam once you've finished whats done is done, you did what you could do , just focus on the next exam.
    (One of mine went awful and I let that affect my other exams because I spent too much time worrying about it) don't make my mistake :).
    Good luck :) be grand!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

It'll be grand tomorrow morning. Being around friends makes everything seem sound

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Best of luck lads, by the sounds of most of your posts your a really bright group and you'll be absolutely fine. If only I was blessed with the story telling abilities of reznov and co. ! Anyway I'm off to watch desperate housewives and try read a bit of a book in the hope that it's not too late to pick up a bit of inspiration :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Joey. wrote: »
    Good luck guys, we got this ;)
    Last minute exam advice from my dad: take your time and READ THE FECKING QUESTION! He said it for the mocks but I thought he was stating the obvious and ignored him...and I got caught out. Not this time!!

My Dad was like, don't stay up late, you have an exam tomorrow. Eh thanks for reminding me Dad, just incase I slept in:pac:

We'll all be fine, over the worst of it now. What we know we know and what we don't we don't, silver lining in every cloud :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

My Dad was like, don't stay up late, you have an exam tomorrow. Eh thanks for reminding me Dad, just incase I slept in:pac:

We'll all be fine, over the worst of it now. What we know we know and what we don't we don't, silver lining in every cloud :)

It could happen! Or at least it would happen to me...woke up 20 minutes before my Irish oral sure :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I think that's been there before! Have seen it in previous refreshes anyway.

I added it a while ago I just forgot to mention :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

My dad rang me from work to wish me good luck :D He's just made my night :')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I wish I was watching Desperate Housewives :(

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

sure the worst thing that could happen us now is if we stay up all night drinking energy drinks and then **** ourselves in the exam. Inbetweeners > Leaving Cert

05592954-763C-4A12-9AA1-BF1DB87C698D_extra.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Anyone want to give me a rough breakdown of how long to spend on each question tomorrow? I'd do it myself but I'm too lazy and I'm not really sure... Thanks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Good luck to everyone in their exams!

Off to bed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Cian and I have unanimously agreed to repeat.

Isn't that right?! For the Boards! :pac:

Did we? Ah sure if it's for the Boards:pac:

Don't want to say farewell to the LC forum:'(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My grandmother learned to text so she could wish me good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Good luck tomorrow lads.
    remember you're representing boards.ie.
    Do us proud.
    :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Good luck lads! Remember, just relax

take is eeeeaaaaassssaaay

The weather couldn't be more perfect for this week :)

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/53.344104,-6.267494

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Desperate Housewives is over :( So long Wisteria lane :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Togepi wrote: »
    She'd probably be angry if I said who... :P

But yeah, any of the Leaving Cert mods! :D

And you could probably just block it for a couple of hours or something rather than getting banned. :)

Just saw this now...I know randylonghorn does occasionally come across as a woman, but there is only one mod you could be referring to as "she"! :P

If you want to block boards for a while, the Google Chrome extension Concentrate is pretty handy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Just saw this now...I know randylonghorn does occasionally come across as a woman, but there is only one mod you could be referring to as "she"! :P

If you want to block boards for a while, the Google Chrome extension Concentrate is pretty handy! :)

Ah but sure you could always just use Firefox. Or even, *shudder*, Internet Explorer if you were desperate! :P

And we are desperate. Addicted to Boardsie craic like a junkie is addicted to, well, actual crack. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

The weather couldn't be more perfect for this week :)

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/53.344104,-6.267494

Ugh, I cycle to school. I don't want to be all wet:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Desperate Housewives is over :( So long Wisteria lane :(

Any spoilers and there'll be bans! :P
    Togepi wrote: »
    Ah but sure you could always just use Firefox. Or even, *shudder*, Internet Explorer if you were desperate! :P

Oh I know. There have been dark days where I've resorted to Internet Explorer for my boards fix. Bad times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I only just found out that Paper 1 has a theme! Makes a bit more sense now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

So I went over to my friends house and we had a rugrats session :) not great for the English but oh well :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Eathrin wrote: »
    Ugh, I cycle to school. I don't want to be all wet:(

Haha you could get the bus , I don't think it'd be too extreme the rain anyway lol. I walk so hopefully it's not bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement