Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

oooh goss ;) do tell :P

Haha well the major clue is that it's a she. ;) And she's in the tags. <3 Speaking of which, one of my tags is gone. :( Ah well, it had a good run! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Joey. wrote: »
    I'm so tired from studying that I read both of these wrong and thought that today's Tuesday - I almost died at the thought. Jesus.

Joey come here, do you have any idea whats going on with our school ? :( Like where do we go wed ? :(

Joey come here, do you have any idea whats going on with our school ? :(Like where do we go wed ? :(

You're getting married?! :eek: OMG can I be the flower girl?? :D

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Joey come here, do you have any idea whats going on with our school ? :( Like where do we go wed ? :(

Haven't the faintest clue! I suppose just go in and wander around 'til we find people, like we always do? :pac:

Togepi wrote: »
    You're getting married?! :eek: OMG can I be the flower girl?? :D

:P

shush :L lolz but if I was of course :P Pokemonbuddies4lyf :P

• Advertisement

Haven't the faintest clue! I suppose just go in and wander around 'til we find people, like we always do? :pac:

sounds like a plan :pac: Our school is god awful!! :rolleyes:
    They'll prob have the prayer said for us on the intercom in the morning too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

shush :L lolz but if I was of course :P Pokemonbuddies4lyf :P

I want to be the flower girl. :mad:

YOU GUYS SUCK.

sounds like a plan :pac: Our school is god awful!! :rolleyes:
    They'll prob have the prayer said for us on the intercom in the morning too :rolleyes:

You're telling me :pac: I'm getting a little concerned over where we are for the exams though :/ If it's not the new building, there's not an awful lot left :/

reznov wrote: »
    I want to be the flower girl. :mad:

YOU GUYS SUCK.
    There are still more positions to be filled :P ring boy, maid of honour, bridesmaids etc
    You're telling me :pac: I'm getting a little concerned over where we are for the exams though :/ If it's not the new building, there's not an awful lot left :/

Hahahahaha I know like they keep knocking stuff down :/ and the roof in the canteen and stuff is being removed during our exams .... like c'mon :( I actually have no idea where we are gonna be :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Do they have 3rd level colleges for wizards?
    These are the questions...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Diamondsandrose

What time does everyone stop studying at?

I can never go past nine, there's a mental block that says it's just too late to be studying.

Eathrin wrote: »

I'm a toad.

But.. to be or not to be... now that is the ultimate question :P

I'm a toad.

So I can bring you with me to wizard school?

There are still more positions to be filled :P ring boy, maid of honour, bridesmaids etc

Hahahahaha I know like they keep knocking stuff down :/ and the roof in the canteen and stuff is being removed during our exams .... like c'mon :( I actually have no idea where we are gonna be :(

Haha you're joking, right? :pac: But all the main building has really small tables and they won't put us in that godawful prefab, right?! :eek: Why do 3rd years get the gym? :( So not fair :(

So I can bring you with me to wizard school?

As long as it isn't the dissection room, no problem.
    I am pestilential however. Warned.

Haha you're joking, right? :pac: But all the main building has really small tables and they won't put us in that godawful prefab, right?! :eek: Why do 3rd years get the gym? :( So not fair :(

I'm deadly serious.. that's what I've heard anyways :(
    Haha I know :( well the prefabs have been knocked down too :P haha like there is very little of the school left and apparantly the new building is still not ready :(
    I know !! It's kinda ridiculous though aint it :( Like i'm more stressed bout where we'll be than the actual exams :L

Haha I know :( well the prefabs have been knocked down too :P haha like there is very little of the school left and apparantly the new building is still not ready :(
    I know !! It's kinda ridiculous though aint it :( Like i'm more stressed bout where we'll be than the actual exams :L
    Guys you can write the LC in my house if you so wish.

Always room for someone to distract. :cool:

Guys you can write the LC in my house if you so wish.

Always room for someone to distract. :cool:

Atm your house seems more spacious then our school :P

Haha I know :( well the prefabs been knocked down too :P haha like there is very little of the school left and apparantly the new building is still not ready :(

They really didn't think this through :pac: But don't worry, they'll read us a prayer over the intercom and all will be fine :D Don't even talk to me about stress, the leaving isn't even the half of it :pac:

• Advertisement

They really didn't think this through :pac: But don't worry, they'll read us a prayer over the intercom and all will be fine :D Don't even talk to me about stress, the leaving isn't even the half of it :pac:

No they really didnt :pac: :)
    Yeah once the prayer is read, be grand :P
    haha sure we can do it out on the hockey pitch :P seems the only thing left of our school atm :L haha no more stress talk so :pac:

Atm your house seems more spacious then our school :P

I'll delegate you a desk each and will pretend to be your supervisor.

Deal?

BUT ONLY IF I CAN BE THE FLOWER GIRL.

Guys, let reznov be the flower girl, you need somewhere to sit your exams. :P

I want to be the one who yells "I OBJECT!!" :D

I'll delegate you a desk each and will pretend to be your supervisor.

Deal?

BUT ONLY IF I CAN BE THE FLOWER GIRL.

there will be another 148 girls .... but if you have no room for them....
    deal anyways :P Wedding will be 9:30 Wednesday - better not have anything else on now :P

Togepi you can be my maid of honour ;) or the person who says I object.... :P whatevs :P

there will be another 148 girls .... but if you have no room for them....
    deal anyways :P Wedding will be 9:30 Wednesday - better not have anything else on now :P

Togepi you can be my maid of honour ;) or the person who says object.... :P whatevs :P

Feck the leaving. Be grand without English.

Togepi you can be my maid of honour ;) or the person who says object.... :P whatevs :P

Shotgun both. :D

Anybody watching Hungary v Ireland?

No they really didnt :pac: :)
    Yeah once the prayer is read, be grand :P
    haha sure we can do it out on the hockey pitch :P seems the only thing left of our school atm :L haha no more stress talk so :pac:

Maybe they're doing this on purpose, they've always seemed to hate us :pac:

Feck the leaving. Be grand without English.
    Sure only missing P1 be grand... still pass with P2 :P
    Togepi wrote: »
    Shotgun both. :D

Great :D :P Make the I object part dramatic k ? :P

@Joey True that :( Our year was just too cool for that school though :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Quantum of the Solace is on :) might actually understand it this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement