Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Pretty sure he doesn't. He had Cisse but Dempsey and Jelavic have made that up. Basically its Walcott and Valencia (C) versus whatever Dempsey and Jelavic can muster with Rooney (C).

I don't have him.

I also have Begovic and Lescott still to play. I'd be quietly confident of a Stoke CS considering the form Wolves are in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Decided that Dempsey had a better chance to do well than Wallcott so refrained from selling the former for the latter until gw33 (and I have now made the transfer).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

RB100 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that this will be the end of Dempsey scoring because he has hard fixtures coming up in that DGW so I will regretfully ship him for Sess I think next week

Liverpool away is about as handy a fixture as there is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

RB100 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that this will be the end of Dempsey scoring because he has hard fixtures coming up in that DGW so I will regretfully ship him for Sess I think next week

I am confident he will score at least 2 goals in the games against Chelsea, Wigan and Sunderland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I don't have him.

I also have Begovic and Lescott still to play. I'd be quietly confident of a Stoke CS considering the form Wolves are in.

Forgot about Begovic. Yeah that could easily be a clean sheet alright. Gonna be tight between us.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Gah, held off on Suarez for Cisse until next GW, looks like that's going to bite me in the ass :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Why the hell do I keep playing Skirtel. Need to drop him and stop letting my heart control things.

irish-stew wrote: »
    Why the hell do I keep playing Skirtel. Need to drop him and stop letting my heart control things.

He could easily have had a goal and an assist over the last 2 games. That what I was telling myself lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Ivanovic goal.

From a Mata free, but there were touches in the box first to take the assist. :(

Haha.. before last week one of my main rivals brought in Jelavic (1) for Bendtner (10) and this week his 8-point hit incuded Jelavic out Hoilett in. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Fecking Ivanovic again. Why is he scoring all of a sudden. I want Wigan too stay up

Forgot about Begovic. Yeah that could easily be a clean sheet alright. Gonna be tight between us.

Jelavic with another goal. I'm not giving up but I think you might have it this week.

I've got Enrique still. He's gone after tomorrow. 1 CS in 9 is atrocious.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Fuc*ing Dempsey is going to cost me my money league at this rate

Currently have 24 points from 6 players on the pitch, with 21 points from Krul, Simpson, Kelly and Graham on the bench. Valencia and Evans to be rested?

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Currently have 24 points from 6 players on the pitch, with 21 points from Krul, Simpson, Kelly and Graham on the bench. Valencia and Evans to be rested?

I doubt it. If they win this match and City lose just after then the league could potentially be over by 5.50 tomorrow. If he was ever going to rest them then it'd be the following game against Wigan.

Mata you jammy beauty!

carlcon wrote: »
    Mata you jammy beauty!

lol. worth 8 points!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

At this point i have 16 points with 28 on the bench!........totally depressing,Just sold Enrique for Kompany,he is a fookin drain i tell ya.........

Totally browned off this GW but by some stroke of luck i should hold top spot in my main league,not many have Dempsey or Cisse........

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

30 with 5 to play. none too bad. a Shawcross goal and cs would go down very nicely

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ugh, BAE and Simpson on the bench, Cahill and jenrique conseeded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Pretty happy. 34 with 5 to play including captian so effectively 6. Target of 53 well in reach. Clean sheet please Stoke!

19 points from 6. Only BAE and Mata delivering. Need the 5 big boys from United and Arsenal to deliver tomorrow. Especially Young and captain Rooney to out-score Valencia please!

have to feel sorry for Wigan. first Ivanovics goal a mile off side then off the post and hits Mata and goes in who doesn't know anything about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Sick.

Being chasing the leader in my main money league for ages. Got it back to 10 points before this week - but he had Dempsey, Mata (c) and Suarez. To say that the last 10 minutes today were a kick in the stones in an understatement :-(

26 with 4 to play. 3 bonus from Dempsey seems to be assured but the last time he scored 2 and was nailed on for 3 bonus, he got 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Crouch as Captain.

:D

I'm half considering not selling Dempsey now. it'd feel like a sin if I did

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

I've gone and sold him

Happy enough to welcome him back in three weeks though

Crouch as Captain.

:D

could be inspirational. against Wolves anything is possible

• Advertisement

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    I've gone and sold him

Happy enough to welcome him back in three weeks though

I fancy him against Chelsea. they'll be tired. but I know you transferred him for Walcott who's against Wolves so i can understand that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement