Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Heads up to all the third years. don't do TY. It's damn lame and you'll grow to hate your class

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    Hi :D
    Im the lonery TY girl amongst all the JC lads :P

*ahem*

Hello Tadgh! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

TadhgSk wrote: »
    Can't wait til TY going to be some doss

Tis a doss alright.. sooooo boring :(
    Some people like it though, aint my cup of tae :P
    You smell :P haha jks

Your so mean :'(
    Lonely? .. Wow, you make me feel so loved.

Lonery not lonely :L

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    *ahem*

And 2nd year :rolleyes:
    Heads up to all the third years. don't do TY. It's damn lame and you'll grow to hate your class

I agree.. :L
    I think it depends on the school/class tbh, we must have gotten unlucky XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Feck... why does that always happen :rolleyes: :L
    You smell :P haha jks
    JC hoping to get 8As :)
    Wow, good man, how much studying do you do each day? And how many subjects ya doing?

Lonely? .. Wow, you make me feel so loved.

3 hours, im doing 11 : English, Irish, Maths, French, German, Business, Science, CSPE, History, Geography, Religion.

• Advertisement

In my school.. Starting with us 2nd Years .. their making TY compulsory.. It's going to be just like a normal activity fun Ty, but you have to study your LC subjects too.. -.- Yay.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Tis a doss alright.. sooooo boring :(
    Some people like it though, aint my cup of tae :P

Your so mean :'(

Lonery not lonely :L

I can't wait for the fifth year bants :P .. Aw Leia we'll leave our little _________ chihuaha behind :( :P .. Hehe when we're starting college, he'll be starting fifth year :L

Aw I'm only joking :P .. I'm sure you smell great! :D

Well sorrrry :L

*ahem*

Howya?

Howya?
    Im Great You? How's the study going? I'm looking for at least 10 As Me.. But Ive another 15 months to go yet! XD

In my school.. Starting with us 2nd Years .. their making TY compulsory.. It's going to be just like a normal activity fun Ty, but you have to study your LC subjects too.. -.- Yay.. :rolleyes:
    hahahhahaha sucks for youuuuu :P
    Itll be ok I guess if you get to use it for LC subjects and stuff, we didnt do that so its been a bit of a boring/pointless year :L
    That said, I wouldnt have not done it, the work experience was friggen amazing :L

Shoiitteeee, just realised I might be getting the subject choices tomorrow :O :O Nooooooooooooo Im scared :o

• Advertisement

Itll be ok I guess if you get to use it for LC subjects and stuff, we didnt do that so its been a bit of a boring/pointless year :L
    That said, I wouldnt have not done it, the work experience was friggen amazing :L

Shoiitteeee, just realised I might be getting the subject choices tomorrow :O :O Nooooooooooooo Im scared :o

Era ya shur, it'll be grand I suppose.. TY in our school is always brilliant though.. They never just laze around.. They go to go to Dublin to meet the President Last Week because of their YSI work! XD

Ohh... Whatcha gonna do? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

I agree.. :L
    I think it depends on the school/class tbh, we must have gotten unlucky XD

Like half my class are total nerds who don't talk to anyone.

Sent mine off ages ago.. :D

Sent mine off ages ago.. :D
    Watcha Pick? :)

That would be me... :L
    Most of my class are inconsiderate annoying pricks :L

Era ya shur, it'll be grand I suppose.. TY in our school is always brilliant though.. They never just laze around.. They go to go to Dublin to meet the President Last Week because of their YSI work! XD

Ohh... Whatcha gonna do? :D
    Hopeeefullyyyyy doing Spanish, Biology, Physics and Geography :D

Hopeeefullyyyyy doing Spanish, Biology, Physics and Geography :D
    Aww Cool... Your doing Chemistry outside school too aren't you?

I'm going to do French, Chemistry, Physics and Business. And Biology outside of school. Might have to do Biology in school yet though..

My French teacher is absolutely awful. I Hate Her and she hates me, but I have to do it cause it's a language.. But, now that I want to go to University in the UK, im considering dropping it.. I don't know what to do tbh.. I reckon I'll make a thread.. :D JC or LC forum? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Hey now

Watcha Pick? :)
    Accounting Geography French Business... My guidance counsellor said I might not get both business' so my fifth choice might be called up :P .. physics :)
    That would be me... :L
    Most of my class are inconsiderate annoying pricks :L

My class are complete legends, the best of the 6 third year classes by far! :D

Howya?
    Im Great You? How's the study going? I'm looking for at least 10 As Me.. But Ive another 15 months to go yet! XD

Im grand. Lacking motivation. Theres no way I could get 10 the best i could get is 9, two useless teachers, my sister got 10As in JC

• Advertisement

I'm going to do French, Chemistry, Physics and Business. And Biology outside of school. Might have to do Biology in school yet though..

My French teacher is absolutely awful. I Hate Her and she hates me, but I have to do it cause it's a language.. But, now that I want to go to University in the UK, im considering dropping it.. I don't know what to do tbh.. I reckon I'll make a thread.. :D JC or LC forum? :L

You're in second year.. and you're already planning on lc subjects outside school wtf?

You're in second year.. and you're already planning on lc subjects outside school wtf?
    Hey? I thought we established that I'm extremely fricking organised.. :L

My class are complete legends, the best of the 6 third year classes by far! :D

:O :O :O We had 2 :o
    Im grand. Lacking motivation. Theres no way I could get 10 the best i could get is 9, two useless teachers, my sister got 10As in JC

I got 10 too :D If ya need any help or anything feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Yep :D

What subjects do you have the bad teachers in?

:O :O :O We had 2 :o

I got 10 too :D If ya need any help or anything feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Yep :D
    Well, I'll be expecting nothing under 625 points from you! ;)

I know this wasn't directed at me but anyways.. I have great teachers ... but my Irish teacher .. omg she could not be any crapper... literally if you paid her €10,000 to be a ****ter teacher, she wouldn't be able to do it! I've had her since first year too :(

Well, I'll be expecting nothing under 625 points from you! ;)
    Feck off :P

Hey? I thought we established that I'm extremely fricking organised.. :L

Maybe but that's a bit weird.. you're in second year, when I was in second year I was havin the craic it's a complete doss :D

I know this wasn't directed at me but anyways.. I have great teachers ... but my Irish teacher .. omg she could not be any crapper... literally if you paid her €10,000 to be a ****ter teacher, she wouldn't be able to do it! I've had her since first year too :(
    Im the same for Woodwork... and my CSPE/French teacher is just a utter B**ch.. But she's an alright of a teacher if she learned to control a class.. :L

• Advertisement

English: she dosent know how to teach.
    Maths: she always make mistakes and doesnt know how to do half the stuff.

Advertisement